[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Murrikan ppl. Today I have a question for you. I think murrikan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x400
Hi Murrikan ppl.
Today I have a question for you.
I think murrikan ppl are most laziest ppl and ignorant ppl on this planet.
But at the same time , murrikan ppl are most creative ppl. Ur optimistic logical mind creates world most powerful industries like IT, movies, music and food.
We r very strict ppl, we study hard, work hard but we can't catch up ur advanced logical optimistic flexible mind. Which murrikan is real Amirikan??
>>
>>51492403
>That image.jpg
hahaha
>>
how are americans lazy

riddle me this as the american would say
>>
File: jl-jf.png (822 KB, 470x1069) Image search: [Google]
jl-jf.png
822 KB, 470x1069
>this post
>>
English teacher no
>>
Hello, David. How's teaching in glorious Nippon?
>>
>>51492403
>I think murrikan ppl are most laziest ppl and ignorant ppl on this planet.
You think wrong.
>>
File: Radical.jpg (318 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
318 KB, 1280x1184
Provided you're not shitposting, I'm going to answer with it's a mixture of both. Our nation is not just one type of people. There certainly exists a large consumer base full of lazy people ready to eat up the next big product. But the thing is, the consumer base is also what creates those rare individual's capable of blowing the knee-caps off the world.

It's a really strange co-dependent relationship. We need our unwashed masses to consume, because it's those lazy ugly and ignorant bastards who help the great ones shine.

Does that answer your question?
>>
i like how some countries call us soulless wage slaves who care too much about our career, then other countries call us the laziest people in the world
>>
>>51492403
a lot of the time, it's better to have a lazy person do something rather than a hardworking person

because the lazy person will find a faster and more efficient way to do it, while the hardworking person will just keep doing it the same way
>>
In our education system, if you want to learn more you can, so smart people with a will to learn can succeed. However, they also put stupid people in lower level classes and cater to their stupidity. For example, I took both Greek and Roman history classes in my high school, but your average studeny did not have to take those. Basically we have access to whatever information or education we want if we need it, so while there are a lot of stupid people who never go anywhere, people who want to succeed can, thanks to the fact that we don't waste our resources on stupid people who will never go anywhere with their life anyway.

TL;DR: survival of the fittest
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.