[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VENEZUELA-COLOMBIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Colombia-Venezuela.jpg (64 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Colombia-Venezuela.jpg
64 KB, 400x320
They should come together as one country imo 2_bq_h;läds. They look the same, have the same barbaric aproach to life, same nigger population, etc. Agree?
>>
Yes. Only people from said countries would say they are different. It's a lie and they fucking know it.
>>
I just want a qt Venezuelan girlfriend
>>
>>51445999
How are things holding up there? Here the venezuelan embassy is sorrounded by cops. It's been like that for a week now
>>
>>51445494
Nah. Venezuelans are commies and Colombia are freedom friends.
>>
MI SANGRE POR GRAN COLOMBIA

/GROSSCOLOMBIUMS/ when?
>>
>>51446232
SOON
>>
>>51446181
Who told you that, cnn?
>>
Venezuela is poor as fuck. Why would Colombia want to do that?
>>
>>51446370
Colombia is just as poor m8
>>
File: 1418771268627.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1418771268627.png
3 KB, 448x357
>chileans
>not just southern peruvians

top jej
>>
>>51446370
>Venezuela
>Poor

Choose one.

*Hint: Oil

btw, think before clicking "post", you are just feeding up the amerilard stereotype
>>
>>51446370
Oil obviously. Colombia would be the most powerful country in the Americas.
>>
Everyone know Bolivia and Chile should be one country too tbhfamily. They look the same and have same cholo population
>>
>>51446398
Venezuela's economy seriously FUCKED due to its dependence on oil, not to mention mismanagement, whereas Colombia's future looks good.
>>
>>51446433
Really? Besides sex tourism, and coffee, what else does Colombia have?
>>
File: IMG_0356.png (12 KB, 343x382) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.png
12 KB, 343x382
>mfw I want Maduro to go

I want Latin America to be cleansed of Leftists.
Who's with me?

I'm latino btw
>>
>>51446433
>>51446432
Colombia has oil too and it won't even matter in the future.
>>
>>51446521
>Everyone know
M8, everyone with common sense wants him out. He is just making us all look bad. But chances are it is not going to happen

- He said there would be a "power conflict" if they lose the coming election (meaning coup)
- He said that the recentlly murdered opposition candidate, was killed by conservative party to try to make the gov look bad
- Our gov offered (as a public and open statement) assylum to the opposition liders, which means niggers you are in danger you betta get your asses into the embassy else you are gone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.