[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 17
File: 4581.jpg (159 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4581.jpg
159 KB, 620x372
How do we save Europe?
>>
We let Europe destroy itself then swoop in to rebuild it from the ashes, giving America it's largest economic boom since the 50s
>>
Nuke Africa, middle east, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
>>
Nuke Germany. It's the cancerous tumor of europe. Cut it out and everything will be fine.
>>
>>51443225
Fund the slavs.

Hire the koreans/chinese to hack big buisnesses like Sony again, but with the governments this time too. Maybe have them do it to the US goverment as well, might find something useful, if not at least related to ISIS and Israel.
>>
we don't.
abandon the ship, we colonize Africa now
>>
>>51443479

You already did that
>>
There's nothing worth saving. Even if we did somehow pull them out of their crisis, they'd get themselves into something just as bad within a decade. I say we let the few good eurofags jump from the sinking ship, and leave the rest to their fate.
>>
>>51443329
Fuck off, amerifat faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>51443301
so you will get more refugees?
you are getting refugees now and its because western powers are fucking with ME countries, stop being stupid

its amazing how hipocryte your people are, always blaming the problem on others
>>
>>51443225
Why?
>>
>>51443584
not samefagging but it's pretty true
>>
>>51443616
>you are getting refugees now and its because western powers are fucking with ME countries, stop being stupid
>people unironically keep repeating this
Western powers have been fucking with ME countries for forever. They're getting refugees because they're basically begging for them now for some reason (trying to fix demographics problem or liberal guilt, who knows)
>>
>>51443584
Rude.
>>
File: 1414356611043.png (582 KB, 800x1018) Image search: [Google]
1414356611043.png
582 KB, 800x1018
>>51443329
this
>>
>>51443770
Many of those Germans came to the Americas
>>
>>51443856

And that's why USA is dying as well. Germans are the harbinger of doom, destroyers of civilisations.

For all the hate Jews get they never destroyed nearly as much as the Germs.

>Roman Empire
>poisoned Europe with filthy Heresy
>destroyed Europe's world domination with two World Wars
>destroyed any legitimacy that racism and nationalism had by genociding millions in their name
>are currently pushing an agenda that will once again destroy another European civlisation after Rome

Germs, not even once.
>>
File: funcamp.jpg (192 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
funcamp.jpg
192 KB, 800x517
>>51443225
Destroy the liberals. They are utterly sick in the head. Shoot them all or gas them I don't care. What ever is cheaper. Just get rid of them and the problems will solve themselves.
>>
By rising of a new Hitler.
>>
>>51443225
False flag, frame the refugees for something big.
>>
We don't. We watch it burn
>51444444
>>
>>51444517
It worked with 9/11
>>
File: walt.jpg (18 KB, 229x225) Image search: [Google]
walt.jpg
18 KB, 229x225
>>51444335
Why do they keep getting away with it? ;_;
>>
>>51443301
That's nice, and we'll get like 10000x more refugees from there.
>>
File: trump.jpg (287 KB, 931x650) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
287 KB, 931x650
>>51447142
Not if you build a wall
>>
>>51444517
This, it doesn't even have to be a false flag.
It just has to be narrated in a specific way.
>>
>>51447375
haha

if we bomb any country we'll get demonstrations of milions of liberals, businessmen and people with big noses claiming "let all the survivors enter this continent and execute us for what we've done, we are genocidals!"
>>
>>51443269

Again?
>>
>>51447493
Ignore them
>>
>>51447636
Our governor gave money to a boats company to go directly to syria and get refugees

i hope it was a joke
>>
Either

1. nuke the third world
2. completely take over third world and build it from the ground up (a la japan or Germany after WWII)
3. walling off the first world

>>51444335
Germans really are awful. Whichever choice would be made above, Germany should also be nuked.
>>
>>51447675
That seems weird when they seem willing to make the trip themselves
>>
File: bulgarian-ultras.jpg (75 KB, 283x382) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian-ultras.jpg
75 KB, 283x382
>>51443225
we import more Bulgarian bydlos to the west
>>
>>51443225
Does it needs saving? Europe is a small piece of the ground, whose relevance is fading away decade by decade.
>>
>>51447815
That's precisely why it needs saving. Otherwise its culture will be replaced by inferior ones.
>>
>>51443479

You realize that that's the reason why you're in this mess in the first place right?
>>
>>51443731

And they've been getting them forever. Turks and Algerians have been migrating to Germany and France for decades. The same is true of South Asians to the UK and Morrocans to Spain. This isn't new, it's just particularly bad right now because of the war in Syria which is being made worse by foreign involvement.
>>
Forget Europe. It's beginning to happen here. How do we save us?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3338058/University-Missouri-Assistant-Professor-charged-violently-grabbing-14-year-old-relative-hair-dragging-school-not-wearing-hijab.html?ito=social-facebook
>>
>>51448099
It's particularly bad compared to back then because back then they weren't enthusiastically welcoming millions each year and getting mad at anyone trying to stop them.
>>
>>51448152

Yeah no. The huge spike of refugees coming into Europe right now are almost all Syrians. If you can't see a corrolation between a large influx of refugees and one of the bloodiest civil wars in the past 50 years (which is happening right next to Europe) you are retarded.
>>
>>51448237
Yes, all those black immigrants in the photos are Syrians. After all, why would they lie to their host countries
>>
>>51448277

Sure not all of them are Syrians, but let's see if you can put the pieces together.

>massive civil war breaks out in country near Europe
>22 million people are internally displaced
>4 million have fled the country
>hundreds of thousands of refugees start showing up in Europe

Come on, put two and two together here. The current wave of refugees is obviously a result of the war. Not to mention that contrary to sensationalist conservative belief, refugees are actually screened before being granted asylum up to ensure that they are in fact refugees and not economic migrants.
>>
>>51448381
>>51448277

Also I know that American news is shitty but you must know that Syria isn't the only conflict zone in the world. I can think of at least four in Africa off the top of my head. South Sudan, Central African Republic, Northern Nigeria and Somalia are all warzones right now, so anybody from those regions would still be a legitimate refugee.
>>
>>51443225
>protip: you can't.
>>
>>51443225
BURN
IT
DOWN
>>
>>51447983
Why so?
Roman culture was replaced by barbaric, their combination gave birth to the medieval european culture. Europe won't disappear, but it will change.
And the European cultural crisis would end.
>>
>>51448616

This. People who try to preserve a static cultural state are just unrealistic. Europeans need to wake up and smell the roses. Their demographics are changing whether they like it or not, they can either do their best to naturalize, adapt, and integrate, or they can shit their pants and ostracize these people which is only going to make things harder. This is basically what happened in North America. People tried their best to keep away immigrants but eventually they just became a part of the landscape.
>>
>>51444335
>england
>>
>>51448237
No they are not, for example we got more Afghanis, Somalis and every other type of shitskins but Syrians. They are exploiting the Syrian civil war and claim that they are from Syria when they are not. I've heard that even the niggest of niggers have tried to claim asylum by saying they are from Syria.
>>
>>51448670
>>51448616
I sure will enjoy a gradual shift to an objectively shittier culture and way of life completely based on a fucking sand book.
>>
>>51448858

Just because they aren't from Syria doesn't mean they aren't actually refugees fleeing a warzone. Syria is just the biggest conflict raging right now but it's certainly not the only one. Some people are definitely trying to take advantage of the Syrian crisis, but that's why there's screening. Simple tests like "can you speak Arabic" or asking for Syrian government ID make it pretty easy to weed out opportunists.
>>
>>51448616
>implying the world wouldn't be better off if Roman culture hadn't fallen to the barbarian hordes
>>
let them die from accepting Muslims
>>
>>51448889

The irony of this whole thing is that the exact same things were said here. At the turn of the century people would have you believe that in ten years Irish people would rule America and everybody would have to drink the pope's cum for breakfast. They said the same about the Chinese, and the Ukrainians, and the Indians, and pretty much every immigrant group that came here. Clearly that didn't happen. The funny thing about all this is that for North Americans this is basically ancient history, we've been through this shit already and frankly the hysteria that Euros exhibit is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>51448902
The main problem I have with these so-called refugees is that they are arrogant as fuck. They demand far better conditions than would be appropiate, there's been a spike in violence in all areas where a refugee centre is situated and the culture they come from is not compatible with ours. I sincerely do not think it's our duty to help some 20-year old guy who will chimp out sooner or later.
>>
>>51448998
>country that was built and founded by immigrants is the same thing as a country that has existed (as an idea at least) for many centuries

Also if they assimilate, why then do French and Belgium born 3rd gen immigrants riot and shoot up clubs?
>>
>>51449076

Tbh I think it's our duty to help them even if they do behave like shit. They're still people and sending them home is essentially murder by proxy. Not to mention that this honestly seems to be a problem unique to Europe. We've been one of the prime destinations for refugees around the world for decades and we've never had the problems you do. Tbh I think it might have something to do with the already established immigrant culture in North America, something that I think Europe will need to develop if they want any hope of coming out of this okay.
>>
>>51443225

Abolish Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan.

America's biggest mistake was failing to implement this after WWII.
>>
File: 1264351934268.png (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1264351934268.png
32 KB, 300x300
>>51449156
>just bend over to violent, arrogant assholes, it'll be okay I promise
>>
>>51449139

Because they don't really assimilate, and that has a lot to do with the way they are treated. In France especially Muslims are basically second class citizens who are gehttoized in a similar fashion to black people in the U.S. The idea that somebody can come to Canada and the U.S. and be just as Canadian or American as somebody who was born here is basically common sense here. I think that's the key to our relatively successful immigrant cultures.
>>
>>51449192

I'll remind you that we take refugees from the same countries you do and we don't have these problems. The issue is clearly on your end.
>>
>>51449252
Might be because it's extremely easier to weed out the violent shitters in a country that resides 4000 kilometres away beyond the Atlantic ocean.
>>
>>51449252

Canada has taken like 5 refugees during the refugee crisis. Besides, if they want to come to Finland they need to become Finnish, we won't change our culture to pander to migrants (like Canadians do)
>>
LETS START #KILLALLMUSLIMS :)
>>
>>51449329

Actually we've taken a few thousand by now, and that's just from Syria. We take in about 100,000 refugees from all around the world every year and we don't have nearly the same trouble that you do. You guys are just retards who have no idea how to get people to integrate.

Also we don't change our culture, we jusy don't fuck with people who want to practise theirs. It's actually a pretty basic principle of any society that values freedom, I guess that's something freedom hating euros wouldn't understand.
>>
>>51447437

A refugee literally butchered 120 people in the heart of Paris and nobody gave a shit, a false flag won't change anything.
>>
>>51449156
>murder by proxy
huehueuheuheu
>>
>>51448381
>screened
How and with what?
>>
>>51447983

Why does it need saving?

Europe does not need saving, it hasn't been relevant for decades and their power has been built purely on legal or civil power.

Europe is the very definition of irrelevant, if they want to die then let them die. The only thing you should mourn is the loss of genetic diversity and ethnic groups.

And hey, best part? The good bits of their history is still available, so you can always read those up.
>>
>>51449462

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/canada/2015/11/29/how-the-process-of-admitting-syrian-refugees-from-jordan-will-work.html

Keep in mind that all this happens after they have already been screened by the UN.
>>
>>51448927
Roman culture was stagnating and in the state of decay. The crisis has touched all the parts of society - culture, slave ownership.
The Romans tried to deal with it through the dominate and colonate - the predecessors of medieval monarchy and serfdom.
So, nothing could save Rome. Eastern Empire hasn't changed much from the colonate era and fell under the foreign pressure and the load of their own problems.
>>51448889
And who told you that your culture is superior?
>>
>>51449522
>a fucking interview
That's what I thought.
>>
>>51449522
>>51449406
>>51449252
>this canakek that posts his liberal propaganda non stop in every thread.
wew lad
>>
>>51448889

Fucking deal with it, you made this bed now lay in it. Every problem happening now can be directly attributed to your aging consumer population that believes infinite growth is possible and life should be wild, carefree, and only have 1.4 kids.
>>
File: Schengen-Countries.jpg (255 KB, 1600x1500) Image search: [Google]
Schengen-Countries.jpg
255 KB, 1600x1500
>>51449406

>we just don't fuck with people who want to practice their

Neither do we.

> I guess that's something freedom hating euros wouldn't understand.

Most Euro countries are far more free than Canada, or the U.S. Freedom manifests in many ways there is no absolute freedom.

Also what >>51449307 said.

We quite literally share a border with the countries that let the refugees come into Europe due to Schengen. Also Sweden gives free rides etc to refugees so they can reach Finland. We can't control the flow, and we can't decide who comes here on an individual level.

You quite literally just proved that you don't know jack shit about Europe.
>>
>>51449560

Terrorists generally don't come with families. They also generally don't come at all, considering that ISIS's main strategy regarding the West has been to use homegrown terrorism which is clearly where the real threat lies. 700,000 refugees have come to the U.S. since 9/11, only three have ever been charged with terrorism related offences, only one of which targeted the U.S. and only two of which resulted in a conviction. Almost every major terror attack on the West in the past 15 years was done by domestic terrorists.
>>
File: sadfrog4.jpg (153 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog4.jpg
153 KB, 708x664
>>51449221
>The idea that somebody can come to Canada and the U.S. and be just as Canadian or American as somebody who was born here is basically common sense here. I think that's the key to our relatively successful immigrant cultures.
Y-you mean French will never see me as French if I move there and try my best to assimilate?
>>
>>51449406
>trying to pretend that we have freedom
Try again when we're allowed to carry weapons to defend ourselves and can't get arrested for drawings.
>>
>>51447584
>>51443269
Was this part of your master plan all along?
>>
>>51449579

So screen them. You only take in 750 refugees per year how hard can it be. Other EU countries have closed off their borders, do the same and screen the refugees like we do. Even relative to our population we take way more than you do (7x the population, over 1000 times the refugees) and again we still don't have nearly as much trouble.
>>
>>51449695
you are literally more likely to be shot than be a victim of mudshit terrorism.
>>
>>51449761

>using info from 1970

We've "taken" 30 000 (have come here in reality due to our border control or lack of it) this year.
>>
>>51449819

You're right I just checked more thoroughly, sorry about that. Still, the solution for you at the moment should be to get the flow under control, that doesn't mean don't take any though, there is still the wider issue of Europe being less effective at handling refugees in general.
>>
Take sharia low
>>
>>51449761
Wow you're so fucking retarded. We've had 30 000 come in so far this year.
>>
>>51449886
The only proper solution is not to take any more than our quota dictates.
>>
>>51449937
B-but you guys have a tiny population. That seems like a lot. ;_;
>>
>>51448889

Your current culture won't survive in its current form. It must change. Either be more protective and militaristic or adopt to your new Islamic laws.
>>
>>51449997
Exactly and yet this fucking canakek thinks we should take more because who the fuck cares about Finnish well being as long as his beloved muslims have everything handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>51450046
arent the mudshits leaving funland because its too autistic for them?
>>
>>51444335
Ashkenazi Jews are just a subset of Germans
>>
>>51450046
T. cultural relativism pro
>>
>>51449156
You can have them if you want, but I guess that means we have to build two walls now.
>>
>>51450078
Stop bullying them bro
>>
>>51449221
Theres quite a good reason for it retard, Canadian isnt an ethnic group, just a citizenship.

French, Swedes, Swiss, Germans, Danes and so on are ethnic groups with hundreds or thousands of years of history behind them.

Black people cant be ethnic Swedes as an example.
>>
>>51450374
But Bjorn, everyone is Swedish, haven't you been watching TV?
>>
File: jim.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>51450393
>>
Adapting Islam as the official religion, and enforcing Shariah law

Takbir
>>
>>51443225

we don't
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 430x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 430x234
>>51443225
fuch them
>>
File: sadfrog angry.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog angry.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>51450738
GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>51443225
Enforce border control with ships and weaponry (shoot to kill) and deport the current refugees and the illegals. Minimize muzzie population and restrict their freedom to enforce Islam. Deport as many immigrants as possible. Then target ultra-liberalism and encourage family values.
>>
>>51450778
Alhamdullilah it is already happening, and there is absolutely no stoping

The stupid leftist liberals have made it "racist" to oppose our invasion, and since the ideology of women puts emotions over rational facts, they will keep on supporting us "because it iz bad to be mean :( " . You stupid westerners have given women so many rights, and this is what they have done

But Alhamdulillah, when the flag of Islam flies over the European capitals, we will remove them (the beta liberals) and their female supporters from power, because our Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) warned us that women will be the downfall of nations
>>
>>51450858
*stopping it

Also all the suggestions you kuffar have made in this thread, will never come to realization, because the liberals will always oppose it. And as long as women have the votes in your nations, the liberals will always win

TAKBIR
>>
Leave the kek alliance aka eu and help russians, not fucking mudslimes (t*rksroaches)
>>
How to save Europe in 5 steps :

1) Kick all the migrants out

2) Build walls ( we can ask Trump to help us )

3) Export all the shitskins still inside

4) Encourage the natality ( of white Europeans ofc )

5) Profit
>>
why can't you let all the Russians be the "refuges" as well
i mean no matter what people on 4chan say we're definitely whiter than Arabs and Pakis
>>
If you save them they will just do it again right after. Europeans have been blessed with looks and screwed with brains and rational. This is why they need a disaster every half a century to make them realise how stupid they were so they can start over from scratch for another 50~100 years until the next time they shoot themselves in the leg.
>>
>>51443225
Gas the niggers and muslims.
>>
>>51449792
>more likely to be shot by a nigger
nigger flood into Italy is part of the migrant disaster.
>>
>>51450993
There's a joke people here I've heard a few times.

>I want to go to Syria. Not to join ISIS, but to illegally smuggle myself into Europe so I can get fast tracked to citizenship and get a free house.

For some reason governments want useless welfare mooches and make legal immigrants lives hard instead.
>>
>>51450074
>canakek liberal faggot itt
He just learned about the issue today and he's ready to dispense wisdom.
>>
>>51451003
This time you may have actually passed the point of no return, there are just WAY too many Muslims in Europe

Unless you guys literally attempt another holocaust, you cannot remove those Muslims
And even if you remove those Muslims, you may succeed at first, then eventually it would end in war, and then Muslims would come out as being the #1 oppressed people, and get even more special rights
>>
File: 1407666198845.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1407666198845.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>51451003

Well memed my friend, well memed
>>
>>51450993
Why would you faggots even want to come to the west? The land is shit, the weather is shit too, people are liberal shitheads muslim cock lovers. You have a shitload of fertile land
>>
>>51451081
And democracy is the weak point here. Mudslimes, niggers and poo in the loos might be 5% of the western European population but theyre 33%+ of the kids being born there. It's over.
>>
>>51451081

That's why the race war is going to happen, we can't avoid it.
It's a fight for our survival.
>>
File: Spurdo cat.png (19 KB, 607x572) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo cat.png
19 KB, 607x572
>>51449547
>And who told you that your culture is superior?

Spurdo Sparde is the only answer.
>>
>>51451126
Western Europe is going to further degenerate into a segregated Brazil. Here's a recent example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY

Mudslimes and africans are going to *continue* form their gyppo-like ghettos. And these ghettos will get shittier and approach Detroit levels.
>>
>>51451081
It will come to a boiling point of a war. I think it will end up in european refugees just like after WW2 and many muslims will run back to arab countries for their lives. Muslims are parasites, they destroy places and move elsewhere, they don't build.
>>
>>51448049
not really, it's because leftist seek reason to import immigrants and this one you believe seems to be the most viable one because it make people feel guilty for something they didn't even do
>>
>>51451205

If we get more migrants in, it's simply because for getting cheaper workers
>>
>>51451250
That's great in theory, but if they stay there and breed then you have a whole mess of unemployed, unemployable foreigners.
>>
>>51451261

Apparently, Merkel and Co thinks don't think so
>>
>>51451250
The thing is that they don't work. They exist as leeches
>>
>>51451250
>getting cheaper workers
That's the thin edge of the wedge.
In welfare states, they come as "temporary workers" but they bring their entire families which proceed to leech welfare. Accepting migrants to lower wages is anti-middle class and is a scam designed to sink wages. If people are "unwilling" to do certain jobs it's because the price isn't right. Also automation could answer labor shortages. In Canada most large stores have self-checkout lines now.
>>
>>51451271
Which is kind of funny, because Europe is still filled with, and paying to support, the offspring of the last batch of cheap workers.
>>
>>51444335
>Says England, the proto-heretic.
>>
>>51449641
you are fibbing now
>>
>>51443225
Nuke Germany and genocide the entire german race, then Europe can finally be free of this cancer that has been tormenting it since the roman times.
You americans should've finished the job in ww2
>>
File: 1440581560815.jpg (374 KB, 700x543) Image search: [Google]
1440581560815.jpg
374 KB, 700x543
>>51451402
>>
>>51443479
dibs on your land
>>
>>51443269
Like murica did every time since its stupid existence.
>>
>>51451410
What would the Germans have become
>>
>>51449641
You get to choose the refugees you get from refugee camps. We have open borders anyone one can just come here and blame he's from Syria. Most of the "refugees" who come here don't have passport or any other ID-card but that does not preclude them from getting an asylum in Nordic countries.
>>
>>51449641
And if US took as many refugees as Finland per capita, that would mean like a amount of 2 million only this year. And they don't have a welfare system like we do, one unemployed immigrant costs us about 20 000€ per year + that we have to build more apartments to accommodate all these thousands of new shitskins even though we have a serious lack of apartments already going on in larger cities of Finland.
>>
West dies too slow and not violent enough. Muslims are really dissappointing, maybe they will man up in the future. Westerners must suffer before their final fall.

http://sendvid.com/0am1v4ed
>>
>>51452112
W-would I be able to go to Finland and claim asylum saying I'm from Syria?
>>
>>51452294
If you can speak Arabic and are able to grow a beard.
>>
>>51443616
I'm not talking about dropping a single nuke, just picturing an ideal way to efficently kill each person from said areas duuh.
>>
>>51452356
Racist.
>>
G E N O C I D E
E
N
O
C
I
D
E
>>
>>51443479
This, it's now too late.

Let's give Europe to niggers and let's settle to Africa. With us, Africa is going to be a rich continent for the same time.
>>
>>51449156
Kanada
Kyllä
>>
>>51450374
Swiss aren't an ethnic group lmao
>>
File: euro.png (100 KB, 487x570) Image search: [Google]
euro.png
100 KB, 487x570
>>51443225
Deportation and genocide are out of the question. Why not just enforce a one-child policy on non-Europeans. Maybe provide incentives for Europeans to have more children. Refugees get refuge and Europeans don't become minorities in their own countries. Everyone wins.
>>
>>51460304
Sounds racist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SroW9vnGGmw
>>
>>51443225
Propaganda to counter the sjw movement
>>
1. Stricter immigration laws
2. Deportations for dual citizens who fug up
3. Less welfare for new immigrants
4. More selective refugee/asylum system
5. Arrest salafist imans and monitor prisons better (a lot of radicals come from jail)
6. Encourage native birth rates, or lower foreigner birth rates
7. Focus more on integration/education and economic oppurtunities for poor shitskins
>>
We don't. There is no reason to help someone dumb enough to waste himself.
>>
>>51443584
Why are Germans always so butthurt? You harm Europe since antiquity your people are worthless.
>>
>>51465652
This. The NW-Euro nations that are getting filled with immigrants only have themselves to blame.
>>
>Dismantel the EU
>Nuke Germany
>Have totalitarist, nationalistic regimes
>Reindustrialisation and nationalisation/confiscation of some companies
>Allow iberians to remove kebab
>???
>Proft
>>
>>51443616
Nigger
>>
Vote AfD
They want to drop the Euro in a way which doesn't cause economy crashes
They want to reform the EU in a way which allows other states to easily leave it.
They want to turn the EU into just a bunch of countries selling stuff to each other
They want to close the borders.
They want to deprt illegal immigrants
They want conscruiption for male refugees.
They want to support the UN Refugee camps way better.
>>
>>51443616
>western powers
What are you on about?
>>
>>51443301
Wha the fuck did india do?
>>
>>51448049
are you the canadian "it's 2015" meme president?
>>
>>51449641
are..are you sick? are alright? do you have brain problems?
>>
>>51450857
You guys really do hate freedom.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.