[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never live in Philippines surrounded by friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bre.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
bre.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw you'll never live in Philippines surrounded by friendly asian people
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>tfw some 49-year-old Filipina wants my penis
>tfw she's the only woman on Earth who ever has
>>
File: alg-reynaldo-dagsa-shooting-jpg.jpg (121 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
alg-reynaldo-dagsa-shooting-jpg.jpg
121 KB, 970x724
>Philippines
>friendly
>>
Our Filipino maid in Canada told us she can't wait to get out of Canada, because people are so mean compared to the Philippines.

You can only guess how friendly people are if she thinks Canadians are mean.
>>
>>51442447
This. They are scum and widely considered to be the spics of asia
>>
>>51442448
What? we're nice to them, she is just been here too long and needs to go back to Manila to appreciate what she had.
>>
>>51442392
Yeah instead I live in a frozen wasteland surrounded by introverted Asian people
>>
>>51442448
Her expectations were too high considering she was leaking in as a low skilled workers on iffy visas. Most flips I know try to get family to sneak in on tourist visas so they can work illegally for them. They're basically Mexicans.
>>
They are fucking scavengers and pigs, be happy to not live in there.
>>
>>51442590
Philipinos are the biggest immigrants in Canada

40,035 in 2014
>>
I know a Filipina-Portuguese girl & she literally looks a goddess.

She has blue eyes and is 1,79m but still looks asian af.

Euro-asians are uberhumans
>>
>>51442647
filipinos are our mexicans 2bh
>>
>>51442392
>surrounded

You'll definitely be surrounded...
>>
>>51442392

>MILF
>friendly
>>
>>51442448
She probably had to interact with chinks or southern indians
>>
>>51442422
Did you give it to her?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.