[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you already met a brazilian irl? what was your impression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: manifestação-19-701x394.jpg (125 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
manifestação-19-701x394.jpg
125 KB, 701x394
you already met a brazilian irl? what was your impression?
>>
he played volleyball with his feet
>>
>>51441908
Yes, I met a few of them. Didn't like most of them.
>>
yes, my Portuguese teachers (two blonde guys, one girl from Rio). Also, a exchange student from some town in Minas.

normal people. Dunno.
>>
File: 1435398166597.jpg (163 KB, 705x1024) Image search: [Google]
1435398166597.jpg
163 KB, 705x1024
Fucking hate them.
>>
Had sex with a Brazilian man in London, he had a fucking enormous dick and it broke through the condom. Paranoid about HIV so I got myself checked out a few times but I was completely clean.

So 10/10 from me.
>>
File: HIV_Epidem copy-615.png (88 KB, 615x283) Image search: [Google]
HIV_Epidem copy-615.png
88 KB, 615x283
>>51442099
>Brazil
>HIV
Portugal is not a meme this time, btw.
>>
>>51442159
I wasn't worried because he was Brazilian I was worried because he was gay.
>>
Only Paulistas, all of them had an european or russian surname and a portuguese one.
They were just different people, can't say they had anything in common
>>
>>51442278

t. Alberto Ivanov Barbosa
>>
because if my job i have to interact frequently with Brazilian, i even have to go to Sao Paulo every couple of months.

In general, very nice people and i´d say more extroverted and "happy" than other countries (more than chileans and definately more than europeans).
On the other hand, they are lazier and less "focused on results" than chileans and argentinians (the only countries i can compare in this aspect).

Women: they have from very ugly to holy-shit-fucking-amazing. But on the overall i´d highlight that there are a lot of more women "in good shape" due to gym culture and genetics (which also give them nice asses/thighs)
>>
>>51441908
It's like they don't care about anything. I had to "work" with a lawyer office alocated in sao paulo, and I seriouslly don't know how they do it over there with that work ethics. Always late, always having an excuse. Just like argies desu
>>
all the time

ok in my books, you seem like a happy bunch
>>
i rarely ever see latinos irl, so i just assumed he was mexican until he told me he was a macaco.
he was near-bro-tier 2bh.
>>
>>51445801
This, mostly super friendly and cool guys.
But I can also see why the country hasn't experienced some enormous economic growth as predicted, probably won't for another few decades.
>>
>>51441908
Most of them were cool people, they come here (Patagonia) quite often, others were religious evangelic freaks from Belo Horizonte. Looks like Brasil has a lot of people in strange cults.
>>
Yes. There were a few that were at my highschool as exchange students.

They were pretty cool. They hated when people called them Columbians though (We got pretty much exclusively Columbian exchange students for most of the school years I can remember, so most people assumed they were Colombian too lel)
>>
File: 351.jpg (46 KB, 369x244) Image search: [Google]
351.jpg
46 KB, 369x244
>>51441908
My friend is Brazilian, she has this cute afro and some thick things and big butt
>>
Yes, they are nice people.
>>
A Brazilian chick wanted to discus Jesus with me on streets of München, we had a enjoyable discussion me argumenting my commie non god believes.
My guess is you guys are quite a religious bunch.
>>
>>51446901
we hate being confused with any other south american country.
we had something to be proud , something that the other cunts will never have.

so pls leaf, always remember Brazil > rest of S.A
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.