[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where finbros the best nazis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: le hitler sign.jpg (302 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
le hitler sign.jpg
302 KB, 1280x851
Where finbros the best nazis?
>>
The swastika seems a lot less threatening when it's blue.
>>
PROTIP: THAT'S NOT A NAZI SWASTIKA. WE WERE USING IT SINCE THE 1920'S. HITLER COPIED IT FROM US.
>>
>>51184631
Lies.
>>
>>51184572
can't of a pitol what?
>>
That is in Sweden

I live next to it
>>
>>51184644

In Finland the hakaristi (swastika) was used as the official national marking of the Finnish Defence Forces between 1918 and 1945 and also of the Finnish Air Force, anti-aircraft troops as a part of the air force and tank troops at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_use_of_the_swastika_in_the_early_20th_century#Finland
>>
>>51184572
ADE ADE ADE
>>
>>51184572
swastika
>>
Wow such a racist nazi pig airplane plese deleet this.
>>
File: hakar06.jpg (37 KB, 653x369) Image search: [Google]
hakar06.jpg
37 KB, 653x369
>triggered desu

Swastika was a prominent good-luck symbol in Northern Europe.
Nazis adopted it as their symbol later than the Finnish Air Force.
>>
>>51184631
And let me guess.
The Ancient Finnish Empire is real too, innit?
>>
>>51184726
Wheres that then?
>>
I can't be arsed to find the link, but a Swedish government official was fired from his job because he changed his kikebook background into a picture of an old finnish airplane that had the swastika symbol on it. He literally just thought the plane was cool.
>>
>>51186278
Zero tolerance for zero tolerance.
ALERTA ALERTA ANTIFASCISTA!
>>
>>51184595
The windmill of democratic and free people.
>>
wow finnland pigs n@zis wtf anti-semite remove image thank u idiot
>>
Petsamo, Viipuri reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>51184572

They sheltered Jews.

In one instance during the alliance with Germany they forced a German officer to trek into the wilderness to give a medal to a guy who revealed himself as a Jew openly to him in a "what'cha gonna do about it, we could always say you got lost somewhere" manner.

The German officer reportedly congratulated him for his daring.
>>
>this triggers the communists and russian shills
>>
File: 1444460091731.png (364 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
1444460091731.png
364 KB, 752x501
>>51186278
The best part is that our airforce used the swastika because it was the family symbol of the swedish bloke who gifted our airforce it's first plane
>>
>>51188151
>conscripts
>military vow that includes mention of god
>in a church
>while waving a flag that has a swastika on it
Pretty much the most triggering thing a modern greenleft vegan hippie feminist sjw can see t.b.h.
>>
File: d57teiq.jpg (223 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
d57teiq.jpg
223 KB, 800x585
>>51184595
Le windmill of dank menes
>>
>>51188212

HOWEVER.

Von Rosen was a founder of Nazi activities in Sweden and Goerings wife was his wife's sister. They had a close relationship.
>>
>>51188413
All around top lad
>>
File: hagaristi.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hagaristi.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>51188212

No, the best part is that our air forces still use it in their flag
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.