[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I say let us praise china amd everything that they have given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I say let us praise china amd everything that they have given us! Let us start a 中文学习 thread
Learn the four tones is half the battle!
所有冰雹系大大!我们必须学会中国展现我们的支持!
>>
Simplified hanzi disgust me.
>>
>>51122684
get out of australia, chink invader
>>
>>51123682
traditional is really hard to read
>>
>>51123682
Good luck reading traditional you fucking faggot
>>
>>51123682
Typical german, trying to make a language harder than it needs to be
>>
>>51123682
對!繁体字比简体字漂亮。
>>51123737
Then you need to learn more.
>>
>>51123863
>Then you need to learn more.
Not really. Unless you are going to go to Taiwan, there is really no reason to learn traditional.
>>
>>51123977
Well, I am actually going to Taiwan. That's why.
>>
>>51124011
Oh cool. Why are you going?
>>
>>51124088
Girlfriend's from Taipei. Visiting her before she gets a visa for the Netherlands.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.