[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please summarise the Israel / Palestine conflict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14
Can someone please summarise the Israel / Palestine conflict?

Who controls what? It's confusing.

Also why do righties defend Israel but lefties defend Palestine
here are my unbiased pros and cons for supporting each country

>Israel
+developed country
+good western influenced culture
-zionist conspiracy
-filthy rich jews
-technically illegal state
-keep killing people in palestine i guess (violence is bad)

>Palestine
+shawarma is good
-typical muslim durka durka no fun allowed zone
-terrorist groups everywhere
-
>>
>>51113626
you can find shawerma in israel and almost any arab food including tunisian and Moroccan stuff yeah filthystine doesn't have any single pro
>>
Jews got this land centuries and centuries and centuries ago

Arabs conquered that land and jews were expelled worldwide. They were later expelled also from other countries and became a race hated by everyone.

That land became completely arab for centuries and centuries and then the colonial era started

Jews, now very powerful, made a plan to get that land of ancient jews back and get a "revenge" to the arabs

Then arabs refused this and jews refused not creating Israel

War and shit happens til today
>>
>>51113698
oh yeah true

>>51113742
religion is so stupid
>>
File: 1447789246518.jpg (16 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1447789246518.jpg
16 KB, 320x300
>>51113626
>technically illegal state
it is technically legal, but considered """""illegal""""" by the palestinians because they mad

anyway to summarise:
after the 6 gorillion the UN decided to give the jooz a place to be and british empire that controlled israel agreed giving israel to the jews and after a UN vote israel was established as an independant jewish state.

but the arabs that were around there in the desert we're mad that jews are coming to their home country so they want to kill all jews and take israel """""back""""" to themselves

so pretty much we got our small place to concentrate all jews in, but stupid arabs want it to themselves even tho they have a million other arab countries (and also europe now)
>>
>>51114368
i think its cause "palestine holy land iz ours ok pls" as well

however i think the holy land crap is nonsense (no offense) so u raise a very valid point on how there are a jabillion arab countries they could go to

to my knowledge as well, majority of israelite people do not hate palestinians but palestinians HATE KILL JEWS!! FUCK THE JEWS!!! FUCKING ISRAEL!!! which really isn't going to solve anything really is it

let's say that palestine or hamas or whatever got 100% control over the disputed territories. would that solve or help anything? NO
>>
we won the war
it's ours now
k?
>>
>>51114368
What right did the UN or GB have to give palestine to the jews?
>>
>>51115269
how come lefties support palestine even though palestinians are more likely to kill than israelites and lefties think violence is bad

?!?!?
>>
>>51115397
Because lefties are morons. Palestinans have lived in refugee camps for 70 years, and still no Muslim country have taken them in.
>>
>>51115397
Because
1. the israelites took the country from the palestinians with the aid of the british, so they were the initial agressor and
2. because leftist always root for the weak, poor and oppressed.
>>
What I REALLY don't understand is when people say there's actually two separate Palestinian states. I don't understand that at all.
>>
>>51116053
gaza and the parts of the WB that are in Palestinian control are not run by the same government
>>
>>51113626
*sigh* it's easy.
Most people make it about who own's the land, but that's not the truth.

It dose not matter anymore who owned that land first or who had it first.
Jews are hated world-wide, so they made their own state. A democratic state. With human rights. in the middle east. Yep, sounds pretty funky, right?
Well, think is Arabs don't want Israel to exist. There is no Arab nation in the world that is democratic whatsoever.
So the world has a choice:
1. Keep hating on Jews, making them look bad, and circle around the fact that the conflict is about "land".
2. Stop hating on Jews, support the only democratic state in the middle east, stop trusting Arabs who terrorize around the world.

>Inb4 "JEWS ARE TERRORISTS NOT ARABS"
There were so many terrorist attacks in the past few months, just had one today, a few yesterday, and around 9 last week. But no one changes their fuckbook picture to Israeli flag, do they?
>>
>>51117448
Seriously, If anyone says that they support Palestine, then i assume they have no idea of whats really going on. Lets look at 2 cases:

>An ultra-orthodox jew terrorist:
-Happens once in a few months
-ALL jewish leaders scold him and everyone gets mad at him
-Gets a long time in prison

>Palestinian terrorist:
-Happens at least once every week
-NONE of the Palestinian leaders say a word, some call for more terrorists to do attacks
-Goes to jail, gets funded by donations for Palestine and studies while he is in prison for a very short while.
>>
>>51117678
>>51117448
>>51113626
At the end of the day, it dose not matter who is right (even though i know Israel is right, and can prove it, but that's not my point).
Its about which side you prefer:
Jews who just want to be left alone in their own state
Or Arabs, who will eventually join terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Isis, Alquaida, Hezbollah and such, and will eventually cause WW3.

And a side note: people who want to bad Israeli products will have to deal without water, computers, and grown food, since the methods currently used around the world to make these stuff were developed in Israel.
What did Palestinian or any general Arab nation develop? an atomic bomb and Shawarma? please..
>>
ITT: We deserved to take your specific land for something someone completely unrelated did and because of muh holy book. If you don´t accept this you are the agressor ;^)
>>
File: image-244484-galleryV9-gwwv[1].jpg (111 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
image-244484-galleryV9-gwwv[1].jpg
111 KB, 850x566
>>51113626
>-typical muslim durka durka no fun allowed zone
>>
>>51115369
Legally? Every right. Morally? Still Israel desu. Palis had Jordan as well as other Arab countries. Israelis have their own language, religion, and culture which qualifies them for a country more then 98% of Arab shit holes that Palestine would've joined.
>>
>>51118469
Is this a picture of Palestine? if so then forgive my ignorance, I thought it was a shithole part of Israel but if they're developed like a couple of the other cooler Muslim countries (Lebanon, Turkey, Brunei etc.) then that's ok I guess

can't Israel and Palestine just admit religion is silly and share the land?
>>
>>51118160
ITT: butthurt muslims leeching of European land crying their leech family was removed from a desert that was eventually turned into a decent country
>>
>>51118678
Yeah, but there were not many jews around before the european jews arrived. They were immigrating against the will of the native population and when their numbers grew they created their own state on the soil of a different people. I am not on the side of the palestinians from todays perspective, but I can see why the arabs won´t accept Israel.
>>
>>51118775
Most of Israelis are secular and no most of Palestine doesn't look like that at all. They're typical Durka mudshits and both Palestinian Territories hate each other and elected two separate terrorists to run them. I'm not saying Jews are good or perfect but even if they were there still wouldn't be peace because the Palestinian Muslims are some of the most shariah law, terror and Isis supporting population in the Mid East. Due to this there will never be peace and even other Muslims don't want them.
>>
>>51118775
they are about as secular as your average Syrian or Jordanian
>>
>>51118918
Yeah but the native population didn't own the land and have countless countries around them with the same native population of Arabic speaking Muslims. They are just a political tool used by other Arabs in a power struggle against Jews. There's no difference from an Egyptian, gaza Pali, West Bank Pali or jodanian Pali. Besides European Jews aren't even really European and were kicked off the same land. They also had some continued presence in Palestine all throughout time.
>>
>>51113626
Israel and Palestine are both meme nations.
>>
>>51118817
No, I am blue eyed and blonde. I don´t even like muslims, but this discussion is completely dishonest. Conquering land is a legitimate goal, that is how prussia and the US were created. But if you do it don´t act like you didn´t afterwards.
>>
If you were a country...you know you've failed as a country when your people divided to two groups where one being so hostile towards your own ideas and law(s). Israel is fucked up...leftists who support Palestine always get beaten by righties and get sent to "camp" or prison. You know something is wrong when your own people can't agree with you...but Israel would eliminate anyone including its own people because zionist kikes are (most) heartless. You go against Israel then you're better off dead...
>>
>>51119150
Fair enough but it's obviously a different case for the Jews. They were stateless people who were genocided and wanted to stay alive, not a big rich country getting more land. It's just not a fair comparison to act like Israel and say British colonialism is similar.
>>
>>51119115
The fact that the brits owned palestine does not really change anything, morally speaking. Wether the jews took it themselves or the brits took it and then gave it to the jews is irrelevant.

Saying that they could just fuck off to a different country with similar people is no argument either. Would you be ok with someone taking your soil just because you could move to canada?

And if you have to make excuses by saying that hundreds of years ago some of your people lived there and a handful remained is pretty weak.

In the end this land was inhabited, then the european jews took it and declared their own country. There was no reason for them to claim this specific land and there is no denying that they were the agressor in this conflict.
>>
>>51119497
This coming from a Muslim living in a Muslim shit hole is too ironic. Do you even know what Muslims do to their own people? Israel treats its enemies better. More people died in Syria this conflic then Muslims in Israel ever. You pedophile worshiping leeches are just taught to hate Jews since birth and blame all your problems on them and then you cry oppression after getting btfod.
>>
>>51119634
>Palestine had a million chances to create their own state
>instead they want to continue with the MUH LAND circlejerk
>stacked the odds against Israel
>Israel won anyways

fuck off Hans, we won fair and square. That's how the world works.
>>
>>51119497
>malaysian bullshit

as a lefty, i'm triggered by your retardation.
>>
>>51113821
*tips fedora*
>>
>>51119566
>Fair enough but it's obviously a different case for the Jews.
No it's not. They conquered the lands.
I hate Muslims and I hate Islam, but I'm sick of the Jewish sob story. I wish they would just be honest and say "fuck the Palestinians, it's ours now."
>>
>>51113626
Israel:
>backed by religious right because of muh second coming
>backed by usa because of aipac voting bribery

Palestine:
>fuckup state that can't get their shit together because each time they're getting somewhere, they get set back to the stone age by israel, us, or themselves
>plenty of dead children pictures bombed by israel to show to social media for support
>>
>>51119566
Yeah, they were in a bad situation, but this was not the fault of the palestinians, was it? So they had no moral justification to take their lands.

And conquering was often done by poor peoples who then had to take what they needed by force, so this is not really an exceptional case.
>>
Both sides are fairly anti-West in my experience, but Palis are way more anti-West than Israel, so Israel is better.
>>
>>51119947
how is israel 'anti west'
>>
>>51119858
religion is stupid but faith isnt
im not an atheist
>>
>>51119789
>stacked the odds against Israel
Stop this fucking bullshit.
The odds are NOT stacked against Israel.
Western nations give you guys a shit load of money. The U.S. gives you 9 billion dollars a year.
>>
>>51119942
>So they had no moral justification to take their lands.
there was already a large Jewish population there, it's not like zionism just appeared out of nowhere in 1945. Furthermore, they have some historical connection to the land, it's not like they're random colonists settling a completely unknown place.
>>
OP here
I've come to the conclusion that both sides are assholes
>>
>>51119981
Israel no, but many Israelis are.
>>
>>51119634
>The fact that the brits owned palestine does not really change anything, morally speaking. Wether the jews took it themselves or the brits took it and then gave it to the jews is irrelevant.

Not it changes everything. The Jews weren't hunting off Arabs because the Torah like lefties and Arabs try to act. Britain could do with the land what they like and if the palis would share it there wouldn't be a problem.

>Saying that they could just fuck off to a different country with similar people is no argument either. Would you be ok with someone taking your soil just because you could move to canada?

No thats a terrible retarded example. The land was owned by someone else and was split by the British. and for the record yes I think Israel has more reason to exists then Canada being separate from the U.S.

>And if you have to make excuses by saying that hundreds of years ago some of your people lived there and a handful remained is pretty weak.

It's not weak. Jewish refugees went somewhere where Jews lived and had a history. Owners of the land then gave them half the land and half to Muslims. Muslims started the war and lost.

>In the end this land was inhabited, then the european jews took it and declared their own country. There was no reason for them to claim this specific land and there is no denying that they were the agressor in this conflict.

Muslims tried to kill Jewish refugees escaping Europe, that made them the aggressors. The country wasn't even very populated until Arabs moved their to fight Jews and only about half is Israel is European in anyway, the rest are Druze and mizrahi who Muslims kicked out of their lands.

Sorry I'm not some sjw and will never seen things your way. Muslims are always the aggressors and Palestine has no real reason to exist.
>>
>>51120167
how is israelis 'anti west'
>>
>>51119901
okay

balestine was a failed shithole region so we took it and made an it into an actual functioning country.
>>
>>51120082
That's a very correct assessment of the situation.
>>
>>51119789
You mean create their own seperate state?

Obviously they did not want to do this since it would mean accepting loosing most of their land permanently.

Why do you act like they were the agressor when in reality the just did not want to accept losing their land to a foreign people? Only a kuck nation would ever do this (like mine does right now).

If you go all "might makes right" then fine, thats how things go. But you are still the invader and agressor. Don´t act like you aren´t.
>>
>>51120043
>Furthermore, they have some historical connection to the land
From thousands of years ago. They took the land. I have no problem with this. I do have a problem with Jews lying and presenting a sob story about the big bad arabs.

>>51120082
Jews make better societies. Arabs are more violent and primitive. But the Arabs have more rights to the lands. The Jews straight up took it. Arabs proceeded to sperg out and do violent shit.
>>
>>51120205
Thank you. This is all I want out of Jews. I have no doubt the palestinians are dumb muslims, but I hate the lies Israelis tell.
>>
>>51120225
>invader
maybe

>agressor
only in the palestinians' sob story because THEY DINDU NUFFIN'
>>
>>51120191
Just look at
>>51117915
saying that the whole world owes Israel for computers, food, and clean water. And that without Israel the whole world would be deprived of them.

Typical Israeli delusion, thinking they are some sort of superpower that rule the world's technology.
>>
>>51120182
I will never understand why retards from my country suck off Israel so much.
>>
>>51119901
It is honest. Jus because morons on 4chan who have an anti Jew bias don't see how holocaust victims getting British land where Muslims and Jews lived is different from conquering should just leave this thread now.

>>51119942
Paris didn't own the damn land and were allied with hitler. They started shit because Jews moved in British lands and got fucked up. Once again their fault. Soon Muslims will do the same in the UK too.

>>51120000
The odds were stacked against Israel until the 60's and are headed there again. Sorry facts trigger you.
>>51120167
Not true at all. Israel is one of the most pro west countries after places like the Philippines.
>>
>>51120082
Sure, one of the assholes is much more of an asshole than the other. Seriously, just look at how Arabs in Israel act. Literally going around stabbing 90-year-old women who are waiting at bus stops because "MUH OPRESHUN". Sure, building settlements is bad, but Israel would literally never send a single bomb or demolish a single house if Arabs didn't always start shit first. All the Arabs (especially Hamas) need to fucking do is stop aggressing every few years. Keep in mind that when they attack, they always aim for Israeli civilians.

Also, keep in mind Israel grants them citizenship with full benefits, official language support, freedom of religion, freedom to hold office, full democracy (which actually Arabs probably hate because evidently democracy is too complicated a concept for them to grasp), freedom to not serve in the army if they don't want to, etc.
>>
File: 1446247361193.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1446247361193.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
>>51120000
riiiiiight
>>
>>51120225
Holy shit this is gonna keep going in circles. They didn't conquer the land, they were given it by the actual owners after almost being genocided. Then Muslims attacked first. Fuck off and be a sjw elsewhere.

>>51120467
Because retards like you obsessing with a Muslim shithole that has no reason to exists. I don't want to die for Israel or give them more money, I'd just rather have a Jewish states the functions then another useless Arab state shitting up the globe and spreading Islam.
>>
>>51120487
>Israel would literally never send a single bomb or demolish a single house
>Israel grants them citizenship with full benefits

Just a hint, people are tired of it when you jews spew out bullshit like this. Be honest and say "yea, we're bombing Palestinians, whatcha gonna do about it?" Instead, you pretend to be some sort of model nation that can do no wrong. You're just as shitty as the other countries around you.
>>
>>51117448
>"""""""""""""""democracy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>51120191
it's probably just a leftist minority or something like that, but I've seen a fair number of Israelis voicing anti-Western opinions to the effect of "European nationalism is evil remember the 6 gorillion, now take more refugees! But our nationalism is okay :^)"
>>
>>51120675
It's not a lie. Israeli Arabs get full benefits and Israel wouldn't bomb them anymore because believe it or not a few extra miles of Muslim populated deserts are worth the bad global imagine killing people would give them.
>>
>>51120632
>They didn't conquer the land, they were given it by the actual owners after almost being genocided

I'm pretty sure the general opinion is that the "actual owner's" of the land are the people that are working it now and are descended from people that worked it, not some rain-soaked Brits in London
>>
>>51120682
More of a democracy then an Arab or Muslim country, let alone Palestine would be. It's laughable when people act like Jews wouldn't be treated a hundred times worse in Palestine.
>>
File: 1370403455593.jpg (113 KB, 960x429) Image search: [Google]
1370403455593.jpg
113 KB, 960x429
>>51120689
>Oy, Israel was founded as an exclusively Jewish state for Jewish people and shall remain as such for all time
>But every other nation founded by whites wasn't "really" meant to remain white in perpetuity, enjoy your majority-minority future goy
>>
/thread
>>
>>51113626
It's Palestinian land. They have a right to it, and Israel keeps committing atrocities.
>>
>>51120825
The only way a Jew is to be treated is so it will make it to the oven on its own legs^^
>>
>>51120780
Only leftists fags and Arabs. Brits owned it and before them the ottoman. No free Palestine. If they had a culture districts from other Arabs and weren't useless niggers maybe I'd care more but until then they don't deserve any land just for being born there. The people who built it deserve it more.
>>
>>51120675
israeli arabs =/= palestinians

Israeli arabs are a part of Israeli society, lad.
Palestinians on the other hand are not supposed to be given rights by Israel. Hamas doesn't even give them free speech or a decent lifestyle.
>>
>>51120043
Bullshit excuses tbqh m8.

>>51120182
Even more bullshit excuses. You probably support muslim refugees taking over europe aswell. Afterall, if we would share it with those who decide to come here there is no problem, muslims already live here and they have a historical connection to europe. And they are fleeing from someone else, so they have every right in the world to claim our countries, right? ;^)
>>
>>51120511
Why are Jews so awesome?

Aside from being the chosen people obviously.
>>
>>51120915
>they don't deserve any land just for being born there

Haven't you got a Wall Street to Occupy lad Enrique?
>>
>>51120847
Quit cherry picking shitskin. The right wing Jews of Israel aren't usually the same leftist anti Zionist Jews you faggots like to use to show how bad Israel is.

>>51120910
Ok at least now I know you aren't someone who actually cares or uses logic but just another muh Jooz child.
>>
>>51120916
Google for "israeli arab discrimination" or something similar.
>>
>>51120632
They didn´t conquer it, they were given the land by the people who conquered it. What a morally relevant difference. And it does not matter wether or not they were almost genocided, because this is not related to this issue. The palestinians had nothing to do with it.
>>
If someone takes something from you and you cannot reclaim it, do you really own it?

This is the essence of the war.
>>
>>51120474
>Netanyahu lies to us about Iraq, helps us invade under false pretenses
>tries to make us invade Iran for him
>supports Pollard (who, under the instructions of Israeli intelligence, caused one of worst intelligence breaches in US history)
>insults the president by addressing Congress behind the presidents back (even if you hate Obama, the office deserves respect even if the man inside it does not)

And that's just Netanyahu. Don't forget the 9001 other things Israel has done (more spying, the USS Liberty, harboring fugitive murderers who never spent a day in Israel in their lives, etc etc). A list of things that would basically get any other """ally""" bombed at the very least.

Go to /mena/ and suck Schlomo's clock some other time. Duplicitous Israel-"Americans" and Israel-worshipping rednecks are literally the cancer killing America. If people like you thought more about your own country's citizens, and less about some ungrateful bastards who steal billions in "aid" from us EVERY SINGLE YEAR, this country would be a better place. Fuck you and fuck our "ally" in the Middle East
>>
>>51120910
the only way a german to be treated is so it will make it to the shed in his backyard and let Ahmed make love to his wife

t b h
>>
>>51120940
No you ducking idiot. I hate Muslims. All Muslims. They're getting killed by fellow Muslims and have other places to go that are Muslim and Arab. Fuck off and don't act like the anti Israel side isn't the pro refugee side. Israel doesn't want more Muslims making Europe more anti Israel. They're even helping build wall in Hungary.

>>51121041
Literally makes no sense. Haven't you got a fat colored haired women and fat Muslim filled anti Israel event to attend?
>>
>>51121056
He is a different german tbqh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Because this land is mine.

Also, so much stupid shit in this thread.
>>
>>51120780
So the ottomans never owned palestine?

And why didn't jordan/egypt grant independence to the wb/gaza in the ~20 years they held those areas if the owners were actually the palis?

The one and only time the palestine area was self-governed (before 1948) it was under jewish rule.
If you take the oslo accords into account then the first time the arab residents of the area were self governed was because of israel (the PA).

I'm tired of retards who think they have an absolute grasp of the conflict after hearing about it one time on the 9 o'clock news or something.
>>
>Who controls what? It's confusing.
There's a center-right government in Israel, a corrupt authoritarian dictator in the WB, and a far-right Islamist govt in Gaza.
The Israelis and PA jointly administer the WB. Hamas is mostly alone in Gaza.
It's more complicated, but that's the gist.
>>
>>51121231
Your arguments can be applied to both situations though. Try to stay consistent.
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (31 KB, 513x305) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
31 KB, 513x305
>>51121100
would be less discrimination if arabs didn't run around with knives stabbing random people.
>>
>>51121176
Yes it's makes a difference you moron. If someone stole something earlier stolen from you and gives it to you as a gift when you're sick and dying would you call them a thief?

>>51121214
>biggest cancer

Confirmed for Muslim child with no real sense of what the big issues are. Adults are talking here jimmy.
>>
>>51121231
>sucking Israeli dick this hard

You should hate both of them you stupid idiot. Both of them fuck us over, albeit in different ways.

You really need to realize that Israel doesn't have our best interests at heart. Remember: there are no allies, only interests. And Israel stabbing us in the back all those times isn't in our interests.
>>
>>51121346
Just like you'd be less disliked around the world if you didn't indiscriminately kill non-jews for fun.
>>
>>51121360
>If someone stole something earlier stolen from one of your ancestors hundreds of years ago and gives it to you as a gift when you're facing trouble completely unrelated to the person that was being stolen from would you call them a thief?

No, I would think that it is pretty retarded that someone who has nothing to do with the bad situation of someone has to pay for it anyways and that muh historical connection is as much of an argument as muh slavery reparations.

And recieving stolen goods is a crime in germany fyi.
>>
>>51120980
Greatest european ally t.b.h f.a.m

>In December 2008 the Czech Air Force wanted to train in desert conditions for the upcoming mission in Afghanistan. No country agreed to help, except Israel. Israel saw it as an opportunity to thank the Czechs for training Israeli pilots when the country was first established.[2]
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 541x541
>>51121360
I'm (almost too) white, I'm 27, and trying to project things on me to conform to your world view pretty much invalidates anything else you might try to say to me. I was looking forward to debating with you, but if you're going to call names like a child then I'm going to fuck off and watch hockey.

Protip of the day: most people in the West who don't support Israel aren't Muslim or brown. TMYK
>>
>>51121718
Thanks senpai. Stay awesome, I believe Europe has much to learn from you, especially in these trying times.
>>
>can someone summarize

No. The subject is so politicized you are going to find yourself in a web of bias, lies, conflicting claims, revisionism and anything you can imagine that could stop you from finding the truth.
>>
>>51121936
Smartest post in the thread so far. kiitos
>>
>>51121434

But the sheer number of muslism Israel kills on a daily basis only makes me like them more.
>>
File: rumah-sakit-indonesia-di-gaza.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
rumah-sakit-indonesia-di-gaza.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
No one from Palestine here, how can you expect a non biased discussion? Heck i doubt people from Gaza have internet connection on the first place, they didn't even have hospital. Last year jews destroyed our hospital in Gaza.
>>
>>51121434
>indiscriminately kill non-jews
leproofbird.jpg

>for fun
Now I *know* you're a leftie/muslim.
Weird how those two camps overlap when their opinions on human rights contrast so much.
>>
>>51122025
There's Jews/Israelis who are more sympathetic to the Palestinians. Like Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein. They are a good source of information. As for the early history of the conflict, these historians are decent: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Historians
>>
>>51115369
Well it was a bloody vast desert shithole under the rule of the Albion and it was allowed to do whatever it wanted to do with its clay.
>>
>>51121808
>trying to project things on me to conform to your world view pretty much invalidates anything else you might try to say to me

Which is what everyone on both sides are doing you moron. Have some self awareness for gods sake, Palestinian activists are cringe worthy sjw and yes most are brown or women with pink hair who'd be first raped by the Arabs.
>>
>>51122328
>no hospital
>no internetz
>still tons of rockets and explosives

arab mentality everyone
>>
>>51122394
>proof
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Indiscriminate+killing+palestinians
>>
>>51122395
>leftist globalist self haiting kikes
>good for information

Please. There's Christian Arabs who defected to Israelis side too, keks don't prove anything.

>>51122463
This. If every country gave back lands others have conquered and sold to them then most people on int wouldn't be here.
>>
>>51122328
>No one from Palestine here, how can you expect a non biased discussion?

>No one from Palestine here
>from Palestine

kek.
That includes you too you stupid fuck.
>>
>>51122501
And where do you get that info again? There is no good source of information about that place without being biased. Even us who always help them.
>>51122597
And this.
>>
>>51113626
>Can someone please summarise the Israel / Palestine conflict?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>51122576
reddit, please.
If I wanted to see syrian children referred to as palis I'd go to twitter.
>>
>>51122576
>this is his proof

...Muslims kill everyone in worse ways then they claim Jews kill them. I really wish Israel killed you as much as you claim. Then you'd actually get the karma you deserve for being the worlds cancer.
>>
>>51122586
>>51122653
>>51122663
All 3 are mad, the one in the middle seems to be confused too. Chaim, Shlomo, and Ari.
>>
>>51122626
>"those rockets coming from gaza aren't sufficient proof that gaza has rockets!"
>>
>>51122773
>resorts to ad hominem after being called on his bullshit "arguments"

Mid-tier kek.
>>
>>51122943
Chaim
>>
>>51122973
Yes, Cletus?
>>
File: freedom-flotilla.jpg (72 KB, 600x239) Image search: [Google]
freedom-flotilla.jpg
72 KB, 600x239
>>51122854
That remind me, i heard your PM can't visit Spain because they will arrest him or something?
>>
>>51123027
Pls
>>
>>51115889
>2. because leftist always root for the weak, poor and oppressed.

Only if the oppressor is pro-west.

Ever wonder why leftists don't spend SO MUCH ENERGY on places like Saudi Arabia while they boycott Israel all day?

They see Israel as white (I'm sure you storm weenies will disagree) and therefore they see themselves in it.

The leftist's views are all about how him/her/xirself feels about xirself.

Israel makes him feel bad about himself because he can see himself as the oppressor through Israel.

Israel obviously has committed various war crimes and the like but personally I'm not bothered partly because anti-zionist people tend to be Muslim/far right/far left but also because I'm a good goy who loves Jew parties.
>>
>>51123259
>Ever wonder why leftists don't spend SO MUCH ENERGY on places like Saudi Arabia while they boycott Israel all day?
A crap load of Palestinians are killed during a war in Gaza while an apostate is executed in Saudi Arabia. Those leftists are justified.
>>
>>51123259
How does one even pronounce "xir"?
Ks-eer?
Do tumblrinas actually use that word irl?
>>
File: 3d9.jpg (195 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
3d9.jpg
195 KB, 600x508
>trying to escape from people that want to kill you
>lets move to the middle east instead of somewhere in europe or america
>>
>>51122773
>you're a Muslims!
>well you're a Jew! And mad!

You're both cancer but mostly you for thinking you're less cancer
>>
>>51123552
No they aren't, you're a sjw retarded little cherry picking faggot who just want to latch on to a trend. There's been countless conflicts killing more people and faster since Israel was formed, a majority of those by Muslims. Why don't you look up how many people Muslims put to death this year.
>>
>>51121360

>claim to hate israeli lies
>get mad at anyone who attacks אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל

oy vey stop hating jews you antisemitic german it's like another forty thousand billion being shot in the ghettos
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.