[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys celebrate Christmas in your country and, more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
How do you guys celebrate Christmas in your country and, more precisely, in your family? It's just five weeks from now.
>>
>>51091877
They settled for a barn, they didn't trek across half the world to get free apartments, food and an money after passing by thousands of shelters they deemed "not good enough"

Fucking leftyfags
>>
>>51091877
>Christmas

no such thing
>>
It's still too early to be thinking about Christmas. Ask me in December.
>>
File: maori.jpg (75 KB, 714x1057) Image search: [Google]
maori.jpg
75 KB, 714x1057
I'm going back to New Zealand to visit my Maori cousins uncles and aunts. So great to be in touch with my ancestry and have a warm place to spend part of winter.
>>
>>51091940
Also you forgot the little detail: they were one couple, not 8 millions young men.
>>
>>51092558
It must be weird celebrating Christmas when it's 30 degrees outside. It's already snowing here in the northern mountains, and as cold temperatures and white snow is generally associated with Christmas it doesn't seem really far away.
>>
why did they even move to Nasrath? I forgot
>>
we don't
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (927 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
927 KB, 1500x2000
r8 my Christmas tree.
>>
>>51091877
French dick suckers buy some small tree and do a small party meanwhile their youth organize huge parties and shit meanwhile Imams and other islamists keep complaining hurrr durrr why are you following the kafer west in their traditions just fellow them in science and shit
>>
File: nazitorttu.jpg (14 KB, 280x222) Image search: [Google]
nazitorttu.jpg
14 KB, 280x222
>drinking
>lots of ham and different cassarolles
>nazi tarts (t. swedes)
>>
Christmas (or Joulu as it is properly called) has been taken over by Christianity! The true invader of our sacred lands! Do not trust anything that comes from Middle-East! TRUST ONLY IN UKKO AND OTHER GODS!
>>
>>51092890
fags
>>
>>51093115
i love this meme
>>
>>51091940
also they were not refugees, they were travelling to be registered in the roman census
>>
>>51093187
you're the fag
>>
>>51091962
sandnigger
>>
>>51093494
At least I'm saved by grace and have at least one holiday that's actually fun to celebrate.
>>
>>51091877
I celebrate christmas eating kebab with my muslim refugee friends and embracing foreign cultures that have absolutely nothing to do with me as a true european fellow.
>>
>>51093543
god is not real
enjoy wasting your life
>>
I do it by explaining my Catholic family that they're all heretics and that Orthodoxy is the right path.
>>
File: PRJ001032_i1.jpg (365 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
PRJ001032_i1.jpg
365 KB, 700x525
>>51091877
Eating a kulich with sbiten.
>>51092558
>December
>>
>>51092666
the devil justifying himself
>>
>>51091877
It used to be that everyone would get together in my uncles house on Christmas Eve, all 100+ of my extended family. We'd all eat the usual Christmas foods of the country like vitel tone, chicken escabeche, matambre, etc. or do an asado, and drink beer (guys), wine(women), cider and champagne. Someone spots Santa Claus outside at midnight, young kids run outside to try and see him. That person keeps them distracted, and parents place their presents under the tree.

"Oh my, he must have snuck in and nobody saw him!"

It's usually cheap toys like a plastic shovel and pail for the beach since our Christmas is in the summer, but the kids love that shit none the less.

Nowadays?

We don't usually go to our uncle's anymore, though the rest of the family does from what I know. We've become distant, but not like we hate each other or anything. I stay home with my folks and imouto. Eat a shitload of food, drink a shitload of fernet and cider and champagne. I probably finished this year's final exams not even 2 weeks ago, so I'd be unwinding from that and getting ready to enjoy my summer off. Play some vidya, talk with a bunch of friends over the phone or whatever and wish them some happy holidays. I prefer it this way, honestly, my uncle lives in a shit part of town and my family is mostly nigger-tier save a few cool cousins.

This year though, the ~15 people in my niche-as-fuck major might end up doing our own party in one of our houses. Half of them are from far away and rent apartments they live alone in, so we're thinking of doing something in one of those.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.