[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right? Do you think they will move to Mexico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: ALLYEARS_2.gif (153 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
ALLYEARS_2.gif
153 KB, 450x410
What went right? Do you think they will move to Mexico?
>>
>>51091072
Here we have menonites, i don't believe they will let American amish scum to conquer here
>>
File: le no thanks guy.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
le no thanks guy.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>>51091072
>mfw there's an Amish settlement a couple hours away from my city
>>
The Amish are very interesting.
I remember reading about some Amish from USA going to Poland to found some new settlements.
>>51091098
Those came from USA too, no?
>>
>>51091319
Nope
>>
>>51091072
amish people sounds like honorary anglos

they are welcome
>>
>>51091202
Why don't you like the Amish? What did they do to you?
>>
>>51091335
Between 1922 and 1925 some 3,200 members of the Reinlaender Gemeinde in Manitoba and 1,200 from the Swift Current area left Canada to settle in Northern Mexico on approximately 230,000 acres (930 km2) of land in the Bustillos Valley near present-day Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua. The Manitoba and Swift Current area groups settled the Manitoba and Swift Colonies in Chihuahua, while about 950 Mennonites from the Hague-Osler settlement in Saskatchewan settled on 35,000 acres (140 km2) in Durango near Nuevo Ideal.[8][9][10] In 1927 some 7,000 Mennonites from Canada lived in Mexico.[11]
So Canada.
>>
>>51091352
Pretty sure they're German.
>>
>>51091374
They still even speak Platt. It's funny to listen to.
>>
>>51091370
Yep
>>
Do the Amish vote Democrat or Republican?
>>
>>51091359
They're weird.
>>
>>51091493
But they're a couple of hours away from the city you live in. Surely you don't have to put up with them much.
>>
>>51091484
Better question might be do they even vote.
>>
>>51091484
neither
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 401x367
>>51091072
>tfw live in the prime of Amish country

By the way, they run puppy mills and heroine businesses, and they are literally more Jewish than Jews at both finances and media manipulation.
>>
>>51091593
the amish in MO are chill
>>
>>51091593
>puppy mills
What are those?
>heroine businesses
As in heroin heroin?
>they are literally more Jewish than Jews at both finances and media manipulation
Please elaborate.
>>
I occasionally buy their food from the ones in Yoder KS since I'm from Wichita.

Preddy damn good desu.
>>
>>51091615
Never fuck with Pennsylvanian Dutchies, that's all I'll say.

>>51091622
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_mill

Yes, heroin. Fucked up with the E. Heroin's a major problematic drug in PA, and some Amish have their hands in it.

I forget the details, but basically, Amish businessmen are God tier, for some reason. As for media, they basically portray themselves as humble, simple folk when they've got shit like Amish Mafia (which I doubt actually had to do with the Amish) and shunning and their illegal businesses.
>>
>>51091484
They don't vote. They're fairly informed on politics, but they believe that none of it applies to them.

I work at a hotel that sees a lot of Amish workers/contracted laborers, and Amish kids that stay every now and then for their "taste of English life" or whatever before they decide whether to stay Amish or not.

To be honest, they're weird folk, but they sure as hell work hard. These guys I had at the hotel had a job to do in town, but they were waiting on a truck driver to get into town that had the materials they needed and got delayed by a few hours. These guys spent those 3 and a half hours in our workout room on our treadmill and lifting freeweights with no rests and were still energized and ready to work. It was weird as fuck.
>>
>>51091756
Sounds interesting. I'll have to go visit when I'm in the States again.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (27 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
27 KB, 640x634
>>51091720
>>
>>51091072
>Do you think they will move to Mexico?
haha why would they?
>>
>>51091853
Same reason as the Mennonites moved to Mexico, Bolivia and other places - Land.
>>
>>51091825
Yeah, they are notorious in PA for running puppy mills, more than anything else. Lancaster is the puppy mill capital of the world.
>>
>>51091878
How can I enjoy this privilege as a Mexican?

Fuckin' white people man, you all bastards
>>
>>51091903
The animal thing isn't as surprising. But I'm still wrapping my head around an Amish heroin cartel.
>'Tis fine skag, but 'Tis no China White, English.
>>
>>51091072
>those settlements that disappear from the map
W-What happened? Did they drink the Kool Aid?
>>
>>51091969
Yeah, it's the first time I've heard of it.

Also I see Mennonites a hell of a lot more here than Amish.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.