[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My question today to the mainland chinese. I just wonder: how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: file.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
2 MB, 750x750
My question today to the mainland chinese. I just wonder: how hard to pass the Great Firewall and how many chinese do it? I also wonder whether there is any internet relief in chinese city states, like Hong Kong and Macau?
>>
>>51081886
only "chinese" posting are expats as google is banned there, so they cant pass captcha and would need a pass
>>
>>51082019
So theres no mainland chinese on the 4chan? But when 4chan was baned by russian government, to post here were necessary only simple proxy.
>>
>>51082165
basicly there are no mainlaind chinese
not only because they get block by the great firewall but also they are poor as shit and would get their isp's banned for spamming like romania
>>
File: 2gvkgK2qEXs.jpg (14 KB, 329x337) Image search: [Google]
2gvkgK2qEXs.jpg
14 KB, 329x337
>>51082250
>poor as shit
>city chinese
>>
>>51081886
Even the junior high school students know how to pass the GFW
>>
>>51082250
Papapapa
>>
>>51085805
>Even the junior high school students know how to pass the GFW
Then why did you buy a 4chan pass kek

Also. Seriously fuck this captcha shit
>>
>>51085805
I dislike the students your country sends here.
>>
>>51085872
Because the good VPN service is even more expensive than 20bucks
>>
>>51085805
>>51085845
>>51085923
The Tiananmen Square Massacre was a real event.
>>
Who are "mainlanders" exactly?

>>51081886
I saw some VPN ad on their anime download forum once. Went there for old stuff, thank you China, for 2TB free cloud storage.
>>
>>51086005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainland_China
>>
>>51085986
>>51085986
Absolutely I agree that. But if china truely became a 'democracy' we would be another nazis due to our nationalism and your hatred and ridiculous disdain. I think both of us dont want that really happen
>>
>>51086175
I don't hate you.
>>
>>51086175
>But if china truely became a 'democracy' we would be another nazis due to our nationalism and your hatred and ridiculous disdain.
They hate you now.
>>
I was in China for two months this year and easily got past the firewall using a free VPN. Hong Kong and Macau have an open internet and the firewall isn't in effect there
>>
>>51086283
I got banned from 4chan for a while for using proxies though lol
>>
>>51086242
>>51086271

Suffering too much arguement makes me become fucking sensitive. First impressions are strongest. Apologize for my delusion
>>
>>51081886
Fairly easy, sure the government bans certain VPN services every once in a blue moon, but as along as you're tech savvy, there's no real obstacle.
>>51085845
先生何许人也?
>>
>>51081886
ALL THESE CHINESE FLAGS THEY ARE TAKING OVER ALERT ALERT MOOT RANGEBAN ALL CHINESE

I'm triggered as fuck. Mainland Chinese flags posted maybe once a week in 2014. Now it's every day.
Dominica was the only one, and he's an expat.
>>
>>51086824
>Mainland Chinese flags posted maybe once a week in 2014.
No, not really, they posted about the same then as now. Check your timezone privilege.
>>
>>51086824
Back to bed Dave/John/Mark/whatever.
>>
>>51086824
I don't get why this is a problem. I get sick of just seeing just Anglos and other Euros all the time.
>>
>>51087008
>2CH FOR JAPANESE
>YLILAUTA FOR FINNS
>4CHAN FOR EVERYONE
>FLAG COLLECTING IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>51086758
中国人
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.