[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Kuwait like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 792x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 792x444
What's Kuwait like?
>>
>>51077318
obscenely rich
insular
relatively liberal
govt subsidized edu, housing and marriage
boring soap operas on ME and NA networks
>>
>>51077318
damn i had no idea it was that developed
>>
I thought that was an anno screen for a second
>>
File: 1447278143094.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1447278143094.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>mfw these rich ayyrab nations take ZERO refugees
>>
>>51077384
Is it like a less religious Saudi Arabia?
>>
kuwait is kawaii
>>
>>51077524
Pretty much. Their girls are independent and shit.
>>
File: bGeFvae.jpg (627 KB, 2200x1650) Image search: [Google]
bGeFvae.jpg
627 KB, 2200x1650
>tfw subhuman ayyrabs are building gigantic futuristic cities with the money you give them for oil while simultaneously they are spending money to build mosques in western countries and exporting radical jihadis around the world
>>
Is it true that Oman is the best country in Middle East?

Two people told me that independently so I believe them
>>
File: highway of death.jpg (589 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
highway of death.jpg
589 KB, 900x596
>>51077318
>>
File: z.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
>>51077614
Just wait until the oil money runs out
>>
>>51077614
afaik kuwait is one of the good gulf monarchies (along with oman)
it's saudi arabia, qatar, and the uae that are evil
>>
File: 1796450077.jpg (22 KB, 460x346) Image search: [Google]
1796450077.jpg
22 KB, 460x346
Like this
(from June mosque bombing by ISIS)
>>
I used to work at an Ivy League college bookstore while in college. The Kuwait embassy would call us to buy textbooks for their citizens studying at the school
>>
>>51077818

Yeah, the Kuwaiti monarchy is pretty chill.

Also, out of the three you mentioned, the UAE is probably the least evil of them. They just help finance the jihads because they don't want the jihadis in their country fucking up their lavish lifestyles. But they don't tolerate Islamists actually in their country. It's more like "keep the Islamists busy everywhere else besides here by giving them the money to attack the West, Russia,Iran and Syria."
>>
Might get stationed out there after boot camp. I really hope its not shit.
>>
>>51078122

Think of Tokyo mixed with the gaudiest American metropolis you can think of. Add a couple calls to prayer everyday, some underground sex slavery and you pretty much have any major petro-dollar city in the Gulf.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.