[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He thinks japan is a nice place to live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
>He thinks japan is a nice place to live in
>>
Buildo el wallo.
>>
>>51045702
Just kill me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM
>>
>WAITO PIGGU GO HOME
>>
>>51045702
B-but the animes
>>
File: 1445512775435.jpg (55 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
1445512775435.jpg
55 KB, 640x681
I fucking love it here

Everything is cheap, people are genuinely nice, everything I could ever want is within an hour away from where I live, nice climate and high living standards
>>
File: david-mitchell-laugh.jpg (15 KB, 236x403) Image search: [Google]
david-mitchell-laugh.jpg
15 KB, 236x403
>>51045702
>people think japan is a good place to live if you're tall
>>
>>51045820

For some reason I'd prefer Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Then again the men are hot and the hotter climate and temperament of the people suit me more.

I want to ogle at handsome boys that will satiate my chaste lust for masculine men and moving to Japan I will only see beta white men and beta asian men.
>>
>>51045860
I don't know. I feel like it'd be kind of cool knowing you're physically superior to the majority of the country.
>>
>>51045702
Only issue I would have living there is the women

I'm not trying to start anything but Japanese women don't have any ass or boobs, let alone a pretty face
>>
I think it's a very nice place to visit.
Question, are foreignors excluded and discriminated against for being weird tall white people, or are they like exotic zoo animals and included on the basis that they're big tall white people?
It seems like both happen pretty often.
>>
B-B-But muh animu
>>
I think that japan should be nuked again.
>>
>>51045939
>Arabs
>Masculine
Is that why Syrians and others are fleeing their countries , and not fighting ?
Delusional faggot.
>>
>>51045702
>he thinks it is acceptable to use prepositions to end sentences with
>>
>>51046850
Every country should be nuked to be honest.
>>
File: 1411775104037.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1411775104037.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>51047051
>With
>>
>>51045702
Sometimes I find myself considering moving to Japan and becoming one of those westerner English teachers, or otherwise taking advantage of being a white man in Japan.
Then I remember I'm a first-generation chink. Oh, well.
>>
>>51047140
you all rook same 2bh.
>>
>>51047290
I have half northern chink ancestry so I stand out even among chinks, much less nips.
>>
>>51046928
Theyre coming because keks like you give them free money and pussy, retard.
>>
File: bombamodel.jpg (110 KB, 612x403) Image search: [Google]
bombamodel.jpg
110 KB, 612x403
>>51046850

think putin would do it considering your history with russia?
>>
>>51046928
This is a valid point
>>
kappa
>>
>>51046928
the moral choice is to get away anon, not to pick the lesser of evils
Syria is the theater to a global struggle
you don't know what it's like
>>
>>51046850
are you gaijin
>>
Japan's a nice place to live if you are Asian and don't have to work.
>>
yeah, Japan has nothing better compared to another country in regards to this point.
>>
>>51046928

Many of them are fighting it.
Says the German faggot. Your women love arab/black men and you german men are quite literally c ucks.

Arab men are hot and have well developed features. Actually the most facially feminine men are Khoi men. Arabs are cousins of the Whites
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.