[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post ITT if you're against terrorism and also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: what-is-ramadan-about-1.jpg (116 KB, 969x626) Image search: [Google]
what-is-ramadan-about-1.jpg
116 KB, 969x626
You may only post ITT if you're against terrorism and also against generalizing us Muslims for something that a tiny minority did.
>>
>>51042152
Don't blow up my house pls
>>
You may only post ITT if you're against surrendering 100% of European and American territory to shariah law as reparations for a dictatorship that was run by Arabs in the first place
>>
>>51042152
a tiny minority of 1 billion of terrorists
>>
File: 1447031230524.png (168 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
1447031230524.png
168 KB, 748x756
>tiny minority
>mfw someone posts that Pew research study or the Ben Shapiro vid
>>
File: moderate-side-of-islam.jpg (42 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
moderate-side-of-islam.jpg
42 KB, 500x529
>>51042152
>>
So how do you feel about
>sharia law
>should muslims quitting islam be punished
>the necessity of jihad
>should women be forced to wear a veil
>etc
?
>>
>if you're against terrorism
Killing westerners is not terrorism, it is helping humanity. You should be proud of your brothers and sisters.
>>
>>51042245
>>51042224
gotchu covered lad
>>
>>51042152
>looking for keks that desperately
>>
File: israel-wall4.jpg (359 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
israel-wall4.jpg
359 KB, 1024x683
>Tiny minority
>>
>>51042271
>should muslims quitting islam be punished
>>
>>51042271
b-but its the religion of peace!
>>
>>51042152
>against generalizing us Muslims for something that a tiny minority did
>tiny minority
think about this for just a moment .. really put some effort into it. If it is true that the terrorist actions represent a mere "tiny minority" then the rest of Islam is guilt of complacency. If terrorism is not a "tiny" minority, but a larger and more dangerous segment, then Islam is guilty of cowardice. However, if the terrorists represent an actual majority, then I call taqqiya.
>>
>>51042245
>statistics_read_and_understood_by_a_retard.jpg
>>
>>51042354
thats really only a problem in certain countries
the majority of them aren't a cause for concern

read the heading closely
>among muslims who say sharia should be the law of the land
theres a previous poll, this poll was taken in conjunction with that one. If you do the calculations properly, the percentages are reduced even further.
>>
>>51043058
Whatever you say, achmed.
>>
>>51042351
>hates israel
>goes there because work there and everything else is better than palestine
>>
>>51042152
>tiny minority
>>
File: GREAT PALACE CONSTANTINOPLE 2.jpg (704 KB, 1223x843) Image search: [Google]
GREAT PALACE CONSTANTINOPLE 2.jpg
704 KB, 1223x843
>>51042152
Give back Constantinople and you've got yourself a deal
>>
File: all_rook_same.jpg (71 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
all_rook_same.jpg
71 KB, 500x284
>>
You know that in reality, we can post what we want?

Typical religious person trying to impose rules that don't exist upon reality that very much does.
>>
>>51042152
This is the problem with you fucking msulims, you don't speak out against your radicals, you sit back and say "oh that's not all of us"
If sharia law started to be implemented by radicals in whatever country you're in you'd just sit back and watch and never complain. That's why you're also bad.
>>
File: lefties.jpg (49 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
lefties.jpg
49 KB, 500x255
>>
>>51042152

eres el tico que se vino a ver el partido
>>
>>51044861
You are both right and wrong. They do speak out, and took out a full page ad in Britain and some other things. Is it enough? No.

You are right that if moderates didn't allow it in there culture back some years, then it never could have happened. But it is too late now. Now that it's started there needs to be an even bigger backlash by "Muslims" against killing schoolgirls etc.

All we can do is bomb them, only the Muslims themselves can change the culture.
>>
>>
There is no god but Allah tb͏h fa͏m
>>
>>51042245
>>51043058
This [desu]
>>
allah akbar
>>
>>51045082
>being white makes you responsible for all things whites do

just like muslims I guess
>>
>>51042152
Peaveful majority is utterly and completely irrelevant when you have 15-25% who are radicals or radical smpathisers, and no real way of telling which are and which aren't. This is a high enough percentage to justify banning Islam and Muslims, or at least making a database of them and keeping them under surveillence.

And to be honest, the you moderates only make things worse. Instead of getting on TV and filling the streets in, asking what we can do to stop ISIS, you cry about how you get lumped in with the terrorists and how we should take special care not to judge you snowflakes with the same brush.

No, fuck off, the worst attrocities on the planet are being commited in the name of an ideology that is supposedly the core of your being and your reason for living, and instead of being out there hunting them down like the dogs that they are, you are comfortable in civilized western countries, complaining about how we view you, while 25% of your 1.6 billion man cult wants us dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

How about you go fuck yourself and leave your shit tier cult in the third world where it belongs?
>>
>>51046005
you mad son
>>
File: 1448000646691.jpg (72 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1448000646691.jpg
72 KB, 600x684
>>51042152
they're all part of the problem.

just as we have civilians and soldiers, they have """"moderates""""" and extremists.

i don't literally approve of everything my national army does but they are ultimately working in my interest so ignore it. it's exactly the same for muslims, except they don't have a real army they prefer fighting asymmetric wars and trying to scare mofos.

every single fucking one of them is a participant in this just by them letting it happen.

i wish they were all dead, every single one of them 2bh. it'd solve almost all the 21st century's major issues
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.