[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country's people you love passionately? Is it even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 530x492
What country's people you love passionately? Is it even possible after being redpilled so much?
>>
I love Spanish people.
They're just so damn nice.
>>
Iranians are absurdly nice and cool
>>
Americans DESU.

USA #1!
>>
British people tbqh

Probably has to do with myself being a degenerate
>>
File: 1d7.jpg (850 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1d7.jpg
850 KB, 1832x1754
>>50998465
Nice try, amigo. That walls still going up though.
>>
I am soviet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg&list=RDEBDc2pDQgVg&index=1
>>
>>50996007
I love the French ! And I did before their travails as well, as those in the /fil/ can attest !
>>50998318
Yes ! I know many Spaniards and they are all lovable as well !
>>
>>50998513
>ywn fight in the Aghan-Soviet war

Feels bad dude
>>
Scandinavians are pretty based.
>>
>>50998536
Fuck off, frog.
Your fucking syntax disgusts me.
>>
>>50998588
Capitalism, my friend. War is money.
>>
>>50998627
Fool ! It is only naturale !
>>
>>50998653
Can't wait for USA to enter into something more than proxy conflicts. I want to work towards becoming an intelligence officer.
>>
>>50998659
! ! !
I say , man , it really is the only option if you are a distinguished gentleman , which you , obviously , are not !
>>
>>50996007
Never met a German i didn't like. Hell i even find the language nice to listen to. Hurts to see what their government is doing to them now.
>>
>>50996007
I used to love all countries and cultures before I realized they all had an inferiority complex to my country and didn't respect me just for the fact that I was me even though I showed them respect and kindness.

Now I view most countries as subhuman filth infested shitholes.

But generally:
Peruvians are nice
Spanish are nice
French are generally nice, a few douches
Brazilians are nice
Colombians are either very nice or colossal dicks
Czechs and Slovaks are very friendly
Only ever met one Swede but she was awesome
Also have good feels about Chileans
Taiwanese are cool except for the keks
Same can be said for Singaporeans

Hate:
Japs
South Koreans
Flips
Viets
The rest of south east asia
Indians
Most Anglos
Cocky Russians
Non-Chinese Mongols

I think generally people from countries that are small, but not historically backward subhuman shitholes are nice.
>>50998318
This desu, the women have so much fucking chemistry and are just naturally women. The men are fun to talk to and chill with.
>>
>>50996007
Russia and Brazil
This site has given me an appreciation for Southeast Asia as they are the least arrogant posters here.
>>
>>51002468
I developed hate for them because I found them cocky as fuck
>>
Saudi Arabs, they may seem brutal and extremist at first but hey once you get to know them they're real brohammads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_BHl-kW4E
>>
No one.
>>
Italians
>>
>>50996007
I hate some countries, because they have something that we will never have, be or get.
>>
>>50998513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0r30NHnP4

fuck your military, I'd probably go AWOL or shoot up as many of you fuckers as I can If I was part of it.
>>
French women
>>
>>50996007
None. Scoundrels everywhere. I passionately love books.
>>
Russia and Poland specifically. Not annoying like Westerners, but not always angry like other Eastern countries.
>>
Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8
>>
Italians
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.