[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House approves refugee screening bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (978 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
978 KB, 1832x1754
>The bill would require the FBI director to certify a background investigation for each refugee -- and several top security officials including the DHS secretary to certify that each refugee is not a security threat to the U.S. -- before a refugee from Iraq or Syria can be admitted
So basically the Republicans (and 47 democrats) have halted Obama's intake of refugees.
>>
>>50994824
But Obama has power to overturn this.
>>
>>50994867
>But Obama has power to overturn this.
He can't let in refugees without approval of congress either.
>>
>>50994867

Ah well, whether he wants a Democrat in the White House next cycle is all up to him then :)
>>
>>50994894
He has it already through the Refuge Act.
>>
>>50994971
But congress appropriates money; if they don't want the stipulations of letting in refugees to be funded, the $$ won't get there.

And since budgets are so tight now, congress can easily create road blocks.
>>
>>50994894
But the thing is that they (Republicans) are trying to make the background check for Syrian and Iranians and Obama already said he would veto this proposal.

And in all honest, I think he can do it so.

>>50994898
Hillary and Bernie already said they would not condem ISlam. That the terrorists are just radicals and so on.

Meanwhile, in your Universities, there are all those niggers protesting for "mizzou" that are fundraising money for Hamas and Hezbollat.

In your schools, teachers are teaching nasheeds to seventh graders.

You guys are trying to becoming a Brazil desu.
>>
>>50995094
>In your schools, teachers are teaching nasheeds to seventh graders.
lolwhat
>>
>>50994867
And then congress can override Obongo's veto.
>>
>>50995094
>Obama already said he would veto this proposal.
>And in all honest, I think he can do it so.
He need approval from congress to do anything before next year. Then his term is up, new president.

He might veto this bill but he can't bring refugees in if he doesn't lol.
>>
>>50995144
Can't bring in refugees if he does**
>>
>>50995133
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/11/19/7th-grade-teacher-teaches-islam-fight-song/

Very good news source desu.

Probably the one that got GamerGate right and is not afriad os piss off muzzies, feminists and leftists in general.

Better than Fox news too.

>>50995139
But the need more 2/3s to override his veto, not the 50%+1.

>>50995144
I dont have enough info to rebuke this. I just hope you are right.

Not gonna lie. The occident as a whole has no leadership.

Just Merkel and Netaniahu. And merkel is a shit.

US lost a lot of respect over the world since this nigger got into office.
>>
>>50995094

No, I'm saying it's political suicide for his party to do that, in the eyes of the American public. Overwhelmingly, Americans do not want them.
>>
>>50995271
>I just hope you are right.
Refugee camps can't get built if congress doesn't allow it, FBI investigators don't get paid if congress doesn't allow it. Etc etc

News today is 4 Syrians were caught on Honduran border with Mexico.
>>
>>50994824
>>50994894
>>50994898
>>50995139

Fucking beautiful. Everyone, pay close attention because you're witnessing the greatest governmental structure that exists today.
>>
>>50995442
Stalling is our best quality tbqh
>>
>>50995329
8 actually.

But the leftist midia said they werent trying to "sneak in".

Probably just got lost at Baja 1000 Series. Hue.
>>
>>50995442
Acutally, the parlamentary system is better.

But this is better than nothing.
>>
You need a new bill for that?
>>
>>50995711
Yes, anything to make the process more complicated is good.

Either way we won't be letting in huge swaths of immigrants like Germany.
>>
>>50995601
Honduras is probably better than Syria tbqh.
>>
>>50995944
To be fair unless you're shipping them in the only ones coming in your country would be the richfags able to afford planes or boats, not just any terrorist who can walk up to the border
>>
>>50996005
>the only ones coming in your country would be the richfags able to afford planes or boats
Middle class Syrians will make it in yes. The most educated of the bunch; but that's who jihadists are as well.

And they literally can just walk to our border from Mexico or Canada.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.