[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will your opinion of America change if he's elected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TheUnstumped.jpg (94 KB, 1200x659) Image search: [Google]
TheUnstumped.jpg
94 KB, 1200x659
How will your opinion of America change if he's elected?
>>
i will laugh hard
>>
Not sure
Politicans never keep their promises, and I doubt he's actually the type to do the bombastic things he says he's going to
I don't particularly care who gets elected as long as their policy is economically sound and they don't push SJW shit
>>
>>50992943
As long as we get the Mexico wall he's the best choice
>>
>>50992764
He's better than any democrat candidate, but Rand is the only nigga who knows his shit.
>>
>>50992764

We have an expression in Swedish: "to shit in the blue cupboard."

This is not a linguistic pun, the sentence is nonsensical to Swedes also, and no-one is really sure where it comes from. Some people theorize that it's from when convicts sentenced to death where allowed a final drink before death, the cupboard where they put away the glass being blue. Others think that it's a reference to putting the nightsoil pot in the same cupboard you use for tableware.

But anyway, if you do, you have shat in the blue cupboard, Taco-Bell style.
>>
>>50992989
Don't the vast majority of illegal Mexicans get in by overstaying visas (ie, not jumping a fence)?
>>
>>50992764

Honestly, that you're actually as stupid as everyone says.
>>
More money in the pocket of my business owner relative means more help I get making my own life.
>>
BUILD
>>
File: 1437943163183.png (217 KB, 1172x1484) Image search: [Google]
1437943163183.png
217 KB, 1172x1484
>>50992764
for the better
>>
I will think less of america for buying into brand hype around a candidate rather than sensible policy. But I'm in no position to talk over here.

Pointless speculation though, Hillary is guaranteed to win. Bet your life savings on it.
>http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
>>
>>50994424
I don't think so, but the wall won't really do shit. It's just a big fuck you to Mexico and causes butthurt. If he gets elected I'll start preparing to move out of the country just in case he fucks everything. Just a precaution. Better him than Sanders or Carson though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.