[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe Hating Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why are Europeans such a cunts? Stupid hilarious culture, idiotic foreign policy, traditions of robbing and killing other countries (colonialism and neocolonialism). Nationalism and racism towards all the world in their core. Why are Europe and Europeans such a fags?
>>
>>53490072
Belarus Operating System?
>>
>>53490240
Yes, but pic is totally random.
>>
Don't expect anything other than memes westerners throw a tantrum if anyone criticises them because despite what they claim they are extremly childish always blame someone else, have a special snowflake attitude that in our countries is only displayed by little girls and they are cowardly as shit you will never have any of them insult you in your face they will always resort to passive agressiveness or will talk about you behind your back why do you think they act so tough on /int/ and talk about muh aryan race and niggers but in real life they are afraid of even saying ''black''? They are a lost cause that cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>53490072

Why you hate fags so much? Its 2016.
>>
>>53490072
Russia is a part of what you described though.
>>
>>53490072
t. european
>>
>>53490072
I love how weak the French language is in influence.
Yes they have a fuck ton of speakers and I mean a fuck ton in Africa and the Carribean but they are still such ungrateful jerks because it isn't the "right" French and they throw a bitch fit when a shit doesn't go their way. Rwanda is switching to English as it's French replacement and the UK sent dictionaries to them to help out so France got so pissed because someone is competing in it's stomping grounds and is actually getting results (French diminishes as a business language/government Rwanda has more people to interact with since they speak English so they aren't restricted to the Francosphere in business and finance)
>>
You're as much as European as us though.
>>
>>53490072
Блять, в гoлocинy c пикa
>>
>>53490734>>53490458
Russia is not European and opposed to Europe always.

>>53490373
Europeans are very coward and stupid, average Russian is much better educated, the reason why they live better than the others is that they has robbed all the other world and now live with our money and resources and they continue that robbing - see what they did to Middle East, see what they did to Ukraine.
>>
>>53490240
I don't know what made you say that
>>
>>53491404
OP image.
>>
File: 14493898696330.jpg (39 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
14493898696330.jpg
39 KB, 630x630
>>53490240
Yep
>>
File: 1362489176346.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1362489176346.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
nigga we been a colony yet we still succesful

you suck because you suck
>>
>>53490072
>traditions of robbing and killing other countries
but Russia, that's like your favourite thing to do?
>>
>>53491363
Now I know you're baiting
>>
>>53491591
But you are not independent. Your leaders will do what americans what to do.
Feeling independence is very important for our people. Hence, every russian totally dependent from our goverment.
>>
>>53491661
Kek, but it's favorite westerners thing to rob others.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.