[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
What went wrong?
>>
>>53020912
No more van dammes land
>>
>>53020912
Cut down a shitload of trees early on without realizing that they work differently here and everything else around dies if you remove them.

Too many people allowed in. The big pile after WW2 was pushing it, now we're just getting silly. The Greeks and Italians fit in more or less but now every country wants to be America so we let in absolutely everyone and now we get to appreciate the wonders of ghetto's, racial tension and clashing cultures.

We sell too much important shit to foreigners. Land especially burns my ass. How much of the fucking country did the government sell to the Chinese?

Other than that it's okay I suppose.
>>
>>53020912
>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass and you can easily get arrested for it
>downright draconian gun laws
>air rifles are banned
>airsoft is banned
>LASER pointers are banned
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
>FUCKING RUBBER DUCKS ARE BANNED
>novelty lighters are banned
>smokeless tobacco is banned
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
>plain packaging on cigarettes
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes, most cuckfailians have to drink shitty goonbags because it's all they can afford
>many violent games and movies banned
>video games are expensive as shit
>no self defense allowed

Australia lost its independent, frontier and fearless spirit in the 90s. The gun ban happened and Crocodile Dundee killed himself. It was the end of an era.

Now the country is a fucking caricature of its former self. It's saddening how a country founded by convicts ended up becoming one of the most authoritarian nanny states to exist in the modern era. The government treats its citizen like fucking children, shielding them from any amount of harm.

A good rule of thumb is if something poses a danger, or even the slightest inkling of doing so, it's either:

>banned
>heavily restricted
>taxed to shit

Welcome to Cuckstralia, gentlemen.
>>
not enough wars to exterminate the filthy australian for premises
>>
>>53021048
And at this point even Canadians are less pussified than Auscunts.
>>
File: hotlinenig.jpg (12 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hotlinenig.jpg
12 KB, 640x360
>>53021048
>american banter
>>
>>53021048
This pasta is stupid. There are so many real problems here, but most of these are straight up not true, with a few half-truths. Where's the other pasta? That one's accurate.
>>
>>53021147
>, but most of these are straight up not true, with a few half-truths.

Do point them out, please.
>>
>>53021175
And no >b-but laser pointers aren't banned I can still own one under one milliwatts

Yeah, no. The vast majority of laser pointer types are banned in cuckfailia save for the happy meal shit.
>>
>>53021175
I don't know about any hate-speech laws, everyone outside of urban areas owns guns, never heard of air rilfes or airsoft being banned, lasers are around but you technically aren't meant to have the strong green ones, the ducks and waterballs sound like bullshit, what's a novelty lighter?, don't know smokeless tobacco, nobody's going to stop you for riding a bike helmetless, cigarettes and alcohol are available, but poor people need the stuff limited for their own good, how can self-defense not be allowed?

Video games are expensive and stuff gets censored a fair bit though. Saw In the Realm of the Senses on tv once though, that was fucking weird.
>>
>>53020912
gough whitlam
>>
>>53021263
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/oct/19/new-south-wales-hate-speech-laws-to-clamp-down-on-violent-extremists

> everyone outside of urban areas owns guns

>I-I can still own a .22lr rifle despite the majority of types of firearms being banned

kek

>never heard of air rilfes or airsoft being banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia btfo

>lasers are around but you technically aren't meant to have the strong green ones

So basically most types of laser pointers save for the weak as fuck toy ones that are happy meal shit. So pretty much banned.

> the ducks and waterballs sound like bullshit,

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/978240

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981256

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973479

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974275

>cigarettes and alcohol are available,

heavily taxed though

> nobody's going to stop you for riding a bike helmetless,

Bullshit. Only NT doesn't enforce it. Fines are regular in other states.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/21/nsw-cyclists-must-carry-id-and-will-face-same-fines-as-drivers-under-new-laws

>how can self-defense not be allowed?

You'll go to jail if you shoot someone in self-defense if they break into your home or are armed with anything less than a gun.
>>
>>53021502
>b-but the helmet law isn't enforced I promise!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/why-police-booked-cyclists-22000-times-in-the-last-four-years/news-story/b59ffe39b4ba60f2eabb53cf2e2a2c53

KEKFAILIA BTFO
>>
>>53021147
Never argue with someone that has aspergers
>>
File: 1421834822865.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1421834822865.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>53021048
>>53021502
what a fucking nanny state lmao
>>
>>53020912
Where do I even start?
>>
File: Emu-wild.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Emu-wild.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>>53020912
>>
>>53020912
>What went wrong?
I'll start with - Merkins constantly posting shitty b8 threads.

>>53020938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQk5HQtQ4Q
>>
>>53020912
Is it possible to travel from east cast to west coast by land route alive?
>>
>>53023281
Yes, just make sure to stock up on water and fuel before deserts, and maybe bring a satellite phone.
>>
>>53023281

My dad did it when he was young, he drove from Sydney to Perth with his m8s. They kept a diary and it's full of girls numbers/addresses.

More than a few times they were almost killed while driving through the outback. One time specifically they saw a woman looking for a lift, when they slowed down a guy with a gun came out of the scrubs and pointed it at them so they sped off.

>tfw your dad had a ton of adventures while you spend your life on a mongolian throat singing youtube videos comment section
>>
File: 1438920602929.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1438920602929.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>53021147
>This pasta is stupid.
How about this one?
>be australian
>housing bubble
>games are good $50 more expensive
>tramp stamp on flag
>everything is venomous, from dogs to sisters
>mommy has a belly pouch
>ping 400+ with data cap to slow down on that supersonic 1.5 Mb/s """"Internet""""
>struggle to load up about:blank
>smear vegemite on your wooden cables to boost the signal as petrol shaman instructed
>have a Gaytime that is hard to have on your own
>celebrate National Sorry Day
>go to Canada as a girl, get drunk and frostbitten during a nap outdoors in February
>go to Bali and get burned
>be tasmanian, be inbred
>get cancer due to the lack of ozone layer
>get glassed
>get fucked by Wei Long
>get shot by Muhammad the Pinoy
>get stomped by emus
>get kicked by cassowaries
>get stung by platypus and live in horrible world of pain for months
>get bitten by spiders in your closet
>get in the water and step on a venomous sea urchin
>get stung by a 4mm jelly fish
>get curb stomped in kings cross
>get privilege checked in lelbourne
>get chlamydia from koala
>get anthrax from wombat
>get fucked by kangaroo
>get rused by NBN Co. site
>get invaded by chinks
>get bit by snake in shower
>get kids stolen by dingos
>get laughed at by two Polacks on /int/
>get nuked by fucking Brits of all people
>get mocked by New Zealanders
>get outside and fall into the pit because the world literally hasn't rendered yet
>lose all wars, even against allegedly lesser beings
>huff petrol, bubble and drink cow piss from a goon sack
>2 0 1 5
>0 * * 1
>1 * * 0
>5 1 0 2
>>
>>53021048
American banter seems better than it did half a year ago.
I remember puking seeing chicanos shit talking. Now I am willing to wad through the endless shit for the good stuff.
>>
>>53021048
>plain packaging on cigarettes
Serious question, why do you think this is bad?
>>
>>53028806
>Serious question, why do you think this is bad?
It empowers supporters of the nanny state.
>>
>>53020912
>"What went wrong?"

Kek, we're like a non failure version of you.
>>
>>53021048
>many violent games and movies banned

Console gamers deserve it
>>
>>53028806
Because the americuck needs to see constant advertising to survive. It's all he knows.
>>
>>53024928
>>53024985
Thanks for the replies, lads. It's interesting and exciting to hear.

> mfw living on a tiny island which no longer has flontier
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.