[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IN THIS THREAD AND TALK SHIT ABOUT INDIANS! I fucking HATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: indians-at-beach.jpg (807 KB, 2592x1346) Image search: [Google]
indians-at-beach.jpg
807 KB, 2592x1346
GET IN THIS THREAD AND TALK SHIT ABOUT INDIANS!

I fucking HATE Indians, I don't have anything against any other people, just fucking Indians. I can't stand them, they're ugly faces, their status obsessed culture, their smell, their stupid accents, their stupid language, their arrogance. Indians are fucking nasty disgusting leeches who are obsessed with proving to the world, their parents, etc.. that they're good enough, they're ugly as fuck on top of that, they're entire lives revolve around proving themselves, they're the most insecure people on earth. I loathe every single one of them. We have shitloads of them here in Texas, they're fucking disgusting cockroaches and create nasty insular communities. Fuck Indians, go back to your shithole!
>>
>they're the most insecure people on earth.
yet (YOU) made this thread not an Indian.
>here in Texas
that explains it all OP
>>
>>53014953

I don't know about Indians in India but the Indians here in my neck of the woods are the most insecure people on the planet, they are desperate to lick the white mans heel. No honor, no class, no morals.
>>
>>53014990
>insecure people
all the stuff you said about "Indians" is all correct but a consequence of the old country and the sheer size and scale of it.
We're like USSR culturally and Gov. administration wise with an actual fair democracy like the west, we're the freedom version of china.

however you shouldn't call us leeches , we happen to be the richest ethnic group by household in america and are also 99.99% cases legal immigrants unlike mexicans and other groups.

also CEOs of Google, Microsoft,Pepsi Co. , Citibank and Sandisk guess what ethnicity they are.
Indians work for their bread in america they don't leech off welfare like blacks and other minorities.

moreover I see you complaining about not assimilating in the OP yet you say this
>desperate to lick the white mans heel
make up your mind mate because Bobby Jindal happens to be a Gov. of a state in your country and identifies as a white man while hating his home country.
>>
>>53015304
add Adobe's CEO to the list too Shantanu Narayan.

we've got a huge footprint in Silicon valley 2 of the 4 founders of ORACLE were Indian as well.
>>
>>53015304
>however you shouldn't call us leeches , we happen to be the richest ethnic group by household in america and are also 99.99% cases legal immigrants unlike mexicans and other groups.

There goes that arrogance, showing your insecurity!
>>
>>53014953
>>53015304
>>53015399
>gets called insecure
>posts 3 times in defense of country in huge ranting posts
Good lord
>>
>>53015483

Yep, this is how Indians are, they're obsessed with proving themselves to the world. We need people who are genuinely passionate about stuff in America, not shitskin Indians going to medical school to become shitty doctors so they can impress their parents.
>>
>>53015481
that's not arrogance that's a specific counter to a specific accusation , why call us leeches when you have zero evidence, while the one contradicting you would produce evidence against your accusation.

>>53015483
yeah because i love my country, i signed up to die for it mate, posting facts on the internet is one of the easiest things i can do.

don't talk about insecurity a white guy made the thread in the first place not an Indian.

>>53015541
lol too bad you can't get rid of us its "2016"
>>
This thread was made by a paki
>>
I guess some people are taking this poo in loo thing pretty seriously
>>
OH AND YOU MENTIONED BOBBY JINDAL, HAHAHAHHAHHA.... DUDE IS THE BIGGEST BOOT LICKER ON EARTH, HE WORSHIPS WHITEY!
>>
>>53015611

I can't wait until Donald Trump becomes president and sends you fuckers packing.
>>
>>53015713
assimilating and boot licking have a thin line in between them.
>>
>>53015756
ok , when and most importantly "IF" and "IF" he chooses to.

all he's said is he'll make H1B visa a bit difficult to get.
>>
>>53015304
>>53015611
>>53015767
>>53015815

Hey

Hey buddy

POO
>>
>>53015912
IN THE CABINATE OF MINISTERS.
>>
EXCRETE
IN
TOILET
>>
File: ZERO DAY EXPLOITS.png (958 KB, 1000x969) Image search: [Google]
ZERO DAY EXPLOITS.png
958 KB, 1000x969
>>53015399
>Adobe
Ya dun goofed there, Sanjay.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>53014953
>Indian
as an American, R E S P E C T
>>
>>53015304
Newfag biting the obvious bait fuck off
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.