[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICAN FOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: American-Diet.jpg (173 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
American-Diet.jpg
173 KB, 405x405
Hey /int/,

Why is American diet so digusting? I just ate some marshmallows and I can barely hold myself back from puking. This happens every time I try to eat something American be it burgers, brownies, or whatever else (apparently I haven't learned my lesson yet).

I have the feeling Americans just mesh together fat and sugar. Why is every diet on the earth better than American diet? I would rather eat live worms seriously.
>>
File: 1451378762323.jpg (19 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
1451378762323.jpg
19 KB, 388x392
>>52978182
>American
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""F**d"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>Yuropoor can't handle 100% pure American FREEDOM
Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>vomiting over marshmallows

LMAO what a fucking joke
>>
>>52978257
I don't understand it either. I can eat any European food as much as I want, and I feel great.

But when I eat American food, my stomach turns inside out. And I mean beef steak is okay, I love beef steak, but all the "typical American" food - I just want to puke.
>>
The "American diet" is whatever you want it to be. We have the freedom to eat what we choose. Personally, I choose to have self control and not eat marshmallows until I puke. Adults are expected to take responsibility for their actions in this country, which includes accountability for their health and diet.

It's probably best that you don't live here if you're incapable of avoiding foods that make you ill.
>>
>>52978393
Not every Amerilard is eating junk food. I was in Austin for work and had the best barbecue i ever tasted. They know how to do that. It was the shit.

They should bring that to Yurop instead of McDonald's.
>>
>>52978478
I literally ate like 5 marshmallows. Is this supposed to be much?

Anyway, this wasn't the point I was trying to make. I wanted to ask why you, in all your wealth, could not invent foods that are good, like every other country in the world.
>>
>>52978642
fucking snow niggers wanting our good food
we don't want your rotten, marinaded fish so don't take our BBQ
>>
>>52978182

Damn that shit looks good senpai
>>
>>52978758
I would kidnap an American just for the BBQ.
And people still talk shit on American food on a chinese image board. They just don't know.
>>
>>52978884
>chinese
go away
>>
>>52978478
>We have the freedom to eat what we choose

so why do you choose to eat shit?
>>
File: 1450891395562.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450891395562.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>52978900
sorry
>>
>>52978930
Het is al goed, ik vergeef het je.
>>
>>52978182
Americans have no culture and are a nation of randomly mixed up people. What are you expecting? Everything they have must be crazy and biiiig and massive because "size matters".
Literally the worst American food I have ever ate was McDonalds and BurgerKing. Tastes like plastic food or something. Just disgusting.

Boycott American products and stop TTIP.
>>
>>52979076
>Literally the worst American food I have ever ate was McDonalds and BurgerKing

There is your problem
>>
North American food is bad
>>
>>52979076
I can agree so much with this post. Thank you anonymous 4chan user.

>stop TTIP

meinneger.jpg
>>
>>52979076

SAMEFAG
>>
>>52979076
t. mehmet osman
>>
>>52978182
This, brownies and marshmallows are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>52979117
You are mistaken my fat friend.

>>52979134
I'd rather have a mehmet osman as neighbour than eat American food.
>>
>>52979091
Why? There is no problem.
I eat Schnitzelbrötchen instead of burgers. Pretty much the original burger. No need to eat cheap American food.

>>52979117
Shut up, nobody here like the USA. Leftists and right wing people both hate you. The only people who like you are probably lobbyists and transatlantic faggosts who are interested in filling their own pockets with money.
>>
>>52979166
>>52979168
>>52979214

fuck you
i'm still defending the amerian bbq with my life
>>
>>52978646
you're not supposed to fucking eat them like chips retard
usually you just do roasted marshmallows or smores or use them for other stuff like rice krispy treats. otherwise one or two is enough. no one sits down and eats a bag of marshmallows wtf
>>
>>52979229
i'm pretty sure if OP had the best BBQ possible he would be too booty blasted to enjoy it
>>
>>52980252
I know for sure. Like American food is only McDonalds and Burger King.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.