[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Bizzaro /int/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: TKQu67H.jpg (90 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
TKQu67H.jpg
90 KB, 490x358
Meanwhile in Bizzaro /int/...
>>
File: 1450808650592.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450808650592.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
>>
POO IN STREET
>>
hey dudes 8)
>>
>>53038549
Your flag is admirable. A leaf is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>53038770

I admire your hand-made hamburger cuisine. McDonalds should be everywhere.
>>
>>53038762
RARE
>>
Americans are really intelligent, it's impressive.
>>
>>53038805
You should be admitted to the EU, and your countrymen not removed at all.
>>
>>53038734
Sweden is the most manly country that exists, an ideal all countries, especially europeans should follow.
>>
>>53038850
Why thank you, my fellow human. :)
>>
File: 1450158949859.png (3 MB, 1493x1091) Image search: [Google]
1450158949859.png
3 MB, 1493x1091
>>53038584
This is bizzaro /int/ you polish proxy poster
>>
Muslims are human, just like you and me.
>>
>>53038925
>bizzaro /int/
exactly
>polish proxy
no
>>
>>53038584
>neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry
You couldn't be further from the truth. Don't Americans literally know anything?
>>
>>53038900
This, so good to see they didn't fall for leftist propaganda like those damn Poles. Swedish national pride sure is something to take note of
>>
>His country doesn't want to accept refugees
>>
>>53038821
hello my white friend!

I'm glad the people of Argentina overwhelmingly supported the secession of Chicanostan from the US. It's good to have such powerful allies.
>>
I kiss girls on a regular basis. I don't abuse alcohol, drugs, or use the internet for more than 8 hours a day to ignore my problems. Sometimes I'll go a whole day not saying 'I wish I was dead'.
>>
Ireland is awesome, Sweden is amazing, I love western Europe and its fantastic multiculturalism.
I'm thrilled 20% of my country is Muslim and growing, they are a productive, intelligent people. And frankly, down with the American pigs! Long live the great, prosperous and productive Middle East.
>>
>>53038979
Don't you have a toilet of mine to fix or something?

If poland is so great why don't you go back? Catch a plane out of midway I'm sure you can walk right over.
>>
>>53038549
i'm straight edge
>>
>be Turk
>see at least 5 pro-Turk threads each day

Thank you /int/ for loving us so much
>>
Oh man I love London, seeing so many different cultures all in one place is so exciting.
>>
The Scots have been so nice recently, really well behaved on social media. I am proud to be in a union with them :)
>>
god i hate germans and russians
>>
>>53039058
Thanks, my Irish-Cherokee friend! Too bad Macri is such a commie, we were really wanting to continue to be allies with USA
>>
>>53038549
I love debating with Australian, they are such smart people and always post quality stuff!
>>
>>53038549
It makes me so sad when I see Portugal bullied online, I always step in and stand up for them like a good American should.
>>
I love the French. Friendliness people on earth.
>>
Worlds' lone superpower reporting in

get rekt the rest of the world, especially 3rd world shitholes such as norway and luxembourg
>>
File: cryingdane.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cryingdane.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>53040164
>>
Murricans are so good people, just like ukrainians and anglocanadians!
>>
>>53039838
What? Nobody bullies Portugal
>>
>>53039838
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Greece is the only country with 0$ of denbt while also being a wealthy and successful state.
Is the rest of the world even trying?
>>
I also like cyrllic, it's a true slavic thing and Stalin was right about saving it.
And I'm proud to be a part of russians world with one multicultural and multireligioua nation!
>>
>>53040363
that's right, everyone loves portugal
thank you for reminding me, my white friend
>>
>>53040427
forgive denbts pls
>>
South Korea is best Korea
>>
>>53040563
You're white too, your country is great and your religion isn't a cult.
>>
>>53040592
no, pay denbts
>>
>>53040592
No, pay denbts.
>>
And Bulgaria is our bros, I love them, especially their romanization system.
>>
>>53040604
Look Russia, I'm going to tell you right now, you can fuck off with that shit. I AM WHITE, IM FROM THE NORTH. WHITE BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH MY VEINS AND WHITE GENES IN BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES, FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING MONGOL SHITTER.
Do you want to fucking fight me nigger?
>>
File: 1422494859787.jpg (294 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
1422494859787.jpg
294 KB, 960x986
>you will never be Portuguese
>>
Because everybody hates č and another wierd letters. Ch is our best choice, to make our anglo friends able to read it!
>>
>>53040728
Yes, germans are the masterrace and true aryans, and frog eaters should learn their language.
>>
>>53040728
Don't pay attention to the faggot. He just forget how your great country was good for Russia and 90's, how you took us to NATO at 1995 and make your economy stronger.
>>
File: 1450856797479.jpg (131 KB, 578x770) Image search: [Google]
1450856797479.jpg
131 KB, 578x770
>>53040818
>>53040918
>>
I made a joke in a thread the other day and everybody was like
>kek
>karl karlhäuser bringing the heat
>good joke lol
that was nice
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.