[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often wonder about the average family life in other countries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: broken-family.jpg (80 KB, 710x503) Image search: [Google]
broken-family.jpg
80 KB, 710x503
I often wonder about the average family life in other countries. Do first world nations have more responsible parents than third world shitholes or is it just pure human nature to be the scum of the earth? All I see around me are single parents or degenerate patchy families with abusive step-parents and bastard children.

Share your stories.
>>
>>52730158

one of my fantastic experiences
>8 years old, in the local park with a classmate after school
>collecting feathers for a project
>we start inspecting an anthill at the base of a tree
>I have a weird feeling of being watched
>notice a guy sitting on a bench near us
>he wears an oversized hoodie and has his hands deep in the pockets
>from my squatting position I have a great view to his crotch
>he’s masturbating and looking right into my eyes
>I’m confused, but instincts kick in as I recognise the situation is starting to get dangerous
>about to warn friend to go home but the guy suddenly appears behind me
>”Hey there kids, have you seen my puppy? He is lost and I can’t find him”
>I almost shit in my pants at this point, we are cornered ap against the tree
>fool him with a basic „Look, behind you” trick
>quickly we grab our bikes and go home as fast as possible
>at home I tell my parents everything and they don’t give a single fuck

>fastforward 2 years
>same dude follows me home from school every single day for 2 months
>he has a bicycle with 2 huge ass mirrors taped to the handlebar, pic related
>tell parents, father scolds me to stop making shit up
>>
File: 159_01.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
159_01.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>52730232
forgot pic
>>
Everyone's parents here are either divorced or in extremely unhealthy relationships. Neither case works out well for the kids.
>>
The US is the worst place in the first world to raise kids and fairly pointless as it defeats all of the perks of living in the US
>>
>>52730232
I always love a good "anon gets molested" story
>>
>>52730606
>is it just pure human nature to be the scum of the earth?
Yes
>>
>>52730534
>>52730576
How do they cope with it? I mean, do they live in complete denial and ignore the problem? Here people don't even try to hide the degeneracy, because they don't have much to lose.

>>52730606
He didn't touch me, thank god.
>>
>>52730232

Lol your parents dont give a fuck about you faaaaaaaaaaam
>>
>12 years old
>parents get divorced
>mum sends dad a text saying something like "ill make sure you lose your job, the kids, and all your money."
>spends the next year accusing him of shit he never did, bringing him to court over it
>hes found innocent each time but is never compensated for the lawyer fees
>eventually she accuses him of sexually abusing me
>court takes the accusation seriously because she is a woman
>dad isnt allowed to see or talk to me on court day
>at 13 im forced to attempt to convince a court therapist that he never did anything. Knowing that if I fail, and they think im only saying it because im scared or whatever, he'll go to prison for a very long time

Good times. Also had to deal with a bunch of his suicide attempts and some other shit
>>
>>52731127
Your mom's a cunt
>>
>Jersey

Mostly good, healthy families. Divorce is becoming more common like everywhere else though.

We have 2 bad cases on opposite ends of the spectrum though. Scum of the earth single mums in housing with chav runts as offspring and only children of rich parents who never see them. Their parents are totally focused on their wealth and careers so they just try to buy their love without ever seeing them. They'll drive nice cars into high school etc but if you talk to them they're actually miserable and wish they had a good family like their peers.
>>
Divorce is increasingly common here. I went to a private school as a kid and was one of the few with divorced parents, I think.

>>52731127
Your mum is the kind of woman that makes me stay the fuck away from their kind. Absolute psychopaths.
>>
>>52730158
>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again
>>
File: 1406684571477.png (173 KB, 264x262) Image search: [Google]
1406684571477.png
173 KB, 264x262
>>52733136
>>
>>52733136

Is this a translated pasta from some Finnish imageboard?
>>
I am under the impression that hitting your kids is acceptable outside of Northern Europe if you think talking to them is pointless.
>>
>>52730158
Really depends where you look.
Stable income, a safe environment and somewhat passable public schools usually ensure families to thrive.

But yeah, third world shitholes face the same problem Europe faced after world war 1: social upheveal, famine, disease and a dysfunctional society ready to violently erupt in civil war.

So yeah, take a look at the general social composition of your country. if the basic unit, a family of parents + kids is the minorty or only works because divorce is shunned/ illegal then you're ripe for disaster.
>>
>>52733872
Hitting kids is a last resort here.
Conservative parents do it when the fucking kids force them to....but most parents are either working until 7 o'clock or just don't care so you get little shits crapping up everything.
>>
>>52733136
Based Finncest
>>
>>52730158
I'm pretty sure that third world countries are better at raising children desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.