[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be german oldfag >Raised during Cold War close to Ramstein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: afn1.jpg (39 KB, 683x297) Image search: [Google]
afn1.jpg
39 KB, 683x297
>Be german oldfag
>Raised during Cold War close to Ramstein Airbase
>In my area 1 of 5 people were Americans
>Play with american kids
>Meet real cheerleaders
>See Deuce trucks and Chevy CUCVs everywhere
>Platoons marching through the streets, singing loud
>American buddies introduce me to BMX bike and Skateboard
>Fall in love with an American girl called Alison
>Listing to AFN

I miss these days...
>>
>>52407187
>>Be german oldfag
ok humanfag
>>
>>52407187
>Be an American kid
>Live off base near Spangdalhem AFB
>Live in town of Spiecher
>Mostly Americans live in my neighborhood, few Germans
>German and American kids played together in the streets
>rode bikes everywhere, we were little hell raisers
>AFN family in the mornings for cartoons
>ride bus to base, go to school
>come back home
>play with German kids
>watch more AFN

i loved you germans
>>
>>52407434
I remember how I was like 16, trying to impress the girls with my new Mountain Bike, when some american kid rolled up in a '82 Camaro V8...
I never had a chance
>>
>>52407712
I left Germany when I was 9, never had a chance to be a teenager with you guys. moved to england, left there at 11 and moved back to the states.
>>
>>52407753
Yeah, you guys would always leave after a while.
Also, Alison went back to the States somewhen.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.