[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last good American president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
Last good American president?
>>
I've made farts that sounded more intelligent than Bush. Shit, I can't believe we elected that moron twice
>They misunderestimated me
>I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully
>There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again
>Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country
>Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we
>I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best
>Well, I mean that a defeat in Iraq will embolden the enemy and will provide the enemy – more opportunity to train, plan, to attack us. That's what I mean. There – it's – you know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror
>Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
>See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction

ffs he even spoke with a southern accent, I miss when the biggest problem in our country was a President getting a bj in the Oval Office
>>
File: andrew-jackson-kills-the-bank.jpg (44 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
andrew-jackson-kills-the-bank.jpg
44 KB, 850x400
http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2011/04/15/135423586/when-the-u-s-paid-off-the-entire-national-debt-and-why-it-didnt-last
>>
>>52618773
That would be Reagan, senpai.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (13 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
13 KB, 221x200
>>52620198
>>Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
I kekked.
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>52620198
>>
>>52620198
Guy got tongue tied sometimes, that's no reason to bully him.
>>
File: jackson.jpg (102 KB, 811x984) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
102 KB, 811x984
>>52620297
>Anti-Bank Jacksonian Democrats were mobilized in opposition to the national bank’s re-authorization on the grounds that the institution conferred economic privileges on financial elites, violating U.S. constitutional principles of social equality.[2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War
>>
>>52620374
>uncontrollable debt
>>
>>52620816
Uncontrollable debt caused by congress
>>
>>52620904
Reagan was the ultimate cuck. I don't think that man had a single original thought. He was a puppet of the banks and his advisers through and through. He had the most convicted cabinet of all time.

Honestly JFK was the last good president.
>>
>>52620198
>fool me once -- you can't get fooled again
That sounds bad ass af. So much better than that shitty original saying.
>>
>>52621007
JFK was the last good president and he was still a pretty bad president. I mean, at least he tried taking down the banks.

The last good president had to be before FDR. After FDR it was a shit show of
>gibsmedats gibsmedats
>govt help errything
>:^)

And the older presidents were still pretty fucking terrible. But at least they were terrible towards Native Americans and not the US economy though (for the most part... good exceptions though, many good exceptions).
>>
>>52621293
>fdr bad
ya solving the worst financial crisis in american history, truly he is the devil.
>>
>>52620374
So if there are X jobs and Y people, and Y > X, can you really blame people for being unemployed?
>>
>>52620198
most of those are great, half of them i write off as humor, the other actually make sense when read literally but using more archaic sensibilities and implications.
>>
>>52621396
hes saying the government needs to figure out ways to generate more jobs

i disagree with him, but i understand what hes saying
>>
>>52621293
was FDR a commie Jew right? Americans avoid this topic.
>>
>>52621395
FDR's legacy has not been fully realized yet, it will come back to bite us.
>>
>>52620198
this is nothing compared to what dilma says everyday
>>
>>52620198
>Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country

kek
>>
>>52618773
Reagan was great, Bush I was good, Clinton was ok, Bush II was the Antichrist, Obama was fumes
>>
>>52620198
www.berniesanders.com is that way, dude. ----->
>>
>>52618773
No
>>
>>52623123
why not?
>>
>>52621554
No he's wasn't Jewish or communist
>>
Teddy Roosevelt

>inb4 le me-me badass president
>>
>>52618773
Jimmy Carter tbch
>>
>>52618773
There hasn't been a good president since Nixon and he was a crook.
>>
>>52618773
Why not Bill Clinton?
>>
>>52625644
>any president
>not a crook

Country was literally founded on crookery lad
>>
>>52621395
He prolonged it much longer that it had to last and used token government programs to appease people.

You never hear about the depression in the 20s. Why? Because it lasted like 2 years when Coolidge refused to do jack shit.
>>
>>52625667
Because he massacred more innocents? Let it be Lyndon B. Johnson then.
>>
>>52625783
Every president has engaged in war mongering though. Bill Clinton did own the fuck out of some Yugoslavians. That was some good shit.
>>
>>52625893
>Every president has engaged in war mongering though
No, some of them didn't live long enough.
>>
Clinton was shit. The economy expanded due to the internet and what it offered to the free market. He didn't do anything that made America stronger.
>>
>>52625980
Hahaha, good point.
>>
>>52625754
But at least he made alcohol legal again.
>>
>>52626072
That's a very excellent point.
>>
>>52618773
Reagan you fuck
>>
>>52626443
Reagan was a fucking puppet. Don't even act like he wasn't
>>
Nixon is literally in the top 3 presidents of all time.
>>
>>52618773
Seems to me like the American economy does its own thing and grows regardless of who's president. You people should care more about congressional elections.
>>
File: history.gif (5 KB, 474x471) Image search: [Google]
history.gif
5 KB, 474x471
>>
>>52626499
But nobody votes in those elections, mostly because the campaigns aren't as advertised and nobody pays attention in their highschool government class.
>>
>>52626563
That's a shame.
>>
>>52618773
>>52620374
>Not Jimmy Carter or Nixon
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.