[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post games from your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1447643324538.png (174 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174 KB, 499x499
The Spoon Game
>The game where a group of friends ride around in a car with some spoons. When they see a black person they must yell "N***er!" and proceed to throw a spoon at them while driving by. If you miss them with the spoon you must stop and get out and pick the spoon up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spoon+Game
>>
File: BOMBER.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
BOMBER.png
1 MB, 1240x869
Soggy Biscuit
>A male masturbating game. Contestants all jack off onto a digestive biscuit.whoever shoots his load first onto the biscuit is deemed the winner! The loser.... eats the biscuit

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy+biscuit
>>
>>52381155
>"Great" Britain
>>
I don't have a link but we played this in elementary school and middle school during lunch.

>Fork Break
>Plastic forks were bendable at the handle end
>Would bend the end so it pointed down
>Pull the fork handle back and hit the other players fork prong end
>First one to break off all 4 won

Shit was intense, went to some ghetto ass schools and many brawls over it, oddly though I've never seen anyone else who heard or played this as a kid.
>>
File: 1339932036551.jpg (106 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1339932036551.jpg
106 KB, 720x480
>>52381155
please leave the EU already.
>>
Ninja Assassin
>wait until its dark
>if you touch someone without them seeing you, they're out

best game
>>
>>52381155
We also have that game but use a cinnamon bun insted of a digestive biscuit. It's called runkbulle.
http://sv.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Runkbulle
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.