[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When there are no French people left in France, or Germans left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
When there are no French people left in France, or Germans left in Germany, what's to stop the English taking over completely?

Why would some black Algerians choose the French language for their children when English opens them up to so many more opportunities?
>>
>>52311412
What opportunities ? It'd be a 3rd world shithole. They'd probably be looking for food, not English teachers.
Besides if the west falls you might as well just learn Chinese
>>
The same reason poo peelanders are chugging down horse-semen.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>52311591
>reddit, the post
Horse semen is not even bad for you, if it was they wouldn't sell it at the supermarket since there are very strict health and safety laws in this country. I can sort of understand why some foreigners might find it strange that horse semen beverages are becoming popular here, but consider other food. Europeans literally eat every kind of expired milk available to them. Just think of all the food made by milk that's gone off really badly. Think about all the food we eat that is an animal product. Why do we eat meat without a worry in the world, but eating human meat is some sick taboo? It's all just cultural. It's not like we're sucking the horse off, we never see the horse just like you never see the cow your milk comes from. If it wasn't for the labelling you'd think it was a jar of some special foreign mayonnaise or something. A German of all people should understand cultural differences.
>>
File: horse.jpg (102 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
102 KB, 1024x681
>>52311847
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>52311891
If you're not even going to try to understand where I'm coming from then you're no better than an Australian. We don't drink it for the taste, it's the sensation. You drink alcohol for the sensation of being drunk don't you? Then you can understand where I'm coming from surely.
>>
>>52311981
What the fuck are you doing?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.