[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that all of you non native english speakers can speak/write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (18 KB, 611x536) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18 KB, 611x536
How is it that all of you non native english speakers can speak/write on a native level? All of you guy's grammar is perfect, you don't fuck up any of the irregular verbs

Why are you guys so good

It puts me to shame because I can hardly get a coherent thought out in my best foreign language
>>
>>52537150
>you don't fuck up any of the irregular verbs
meant to put an etc. at the end of that
>>
File: natalia.jpg (27 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
natalia.jpg
27 KB, 550x379
What is cultural imperialism

>Wake up
>get breakfast
>read Bloomber and Reuters in English
>go to work
>listen music in English because there is only a handful of good Spanish speaking musicians
>read about my field
>texbooks in English because there are no texbooks in Spanish and if there are they are either translations from the original in English or utter shit
>go home
>listen audiobook in English on the way home because there are good no audiobooks in Spanish
>enjoy my spare time
>watch movie/series in English because Colombian TV is shit
>go to bed
>pray to Jesus in English because he doesn't listen to spics

It is a matter of survival m8. English is a necessity for anyone who wants to succeed in life here.
>>
>>52537150
Your native language isn't a useless meme language so you don't really need to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
>>
>>52537528
/thread
>>
>>52537150
I think you don't realize the scale of American culture expansion
>>
>>52537150
cause english is the only relevant language
>>
>>52537150
> TFW parents were fucks and never tried to teach me a new language so I only picked up French when I turned 17 and German when I was 15
> Still awful at both because lolnoimmersiveculture
>>
it's shoved down our throats
>>
>best wikipedia articles are in english
>electronics comes default on english
>best movies and tv shows are in english
>best games are in english, need to understand to progress
>meet someone online from other random country like Malaysia, we don't speak each other's tongue so it has to be english

I'd be surprised if I didn't speak english perfectly
>>
>>52537403
>>pray to Jesus in English because he doesn't listen to spics
i kekd
>>
>>52537150

english or chinese everywhere, even in my manuals.
But i wanted learn some other language; japanese or french. someday i will spend some days in this contries.
>>
actually i wanted to learn other languages too

but i realised its better to keep learning english, once you know it you don't really need any other language that much(besides some specific situation like you have to live/work in some non anglo country or something)
>>
>>52538273

I can speak in english, but samba and feijoada and nothing happen it's 10/10!

If i born in other contry i been other normie guy without fun.
>>
>>52538642
I agree on that

I speak 4 languages, of course speaking english opens a lot of doors, but when it comes to having a good laugh, Portuguese is the best, I always laugh specially loud of our internal jokes.
>>
>>52538642

I was born.

Fixed.
>>
>>52538755
Hu3!
>>
>>52537150
It's just all Americans with proxies
>>
>>52538836
this

and generals are just a script that google translates it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.