[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white American college student >studying for a final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: adolf_hitler-2.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1700) Image search: [Google]
adolf_hitler-2.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1700
>be white American college student
>studying for a final in a popular lounge area
>sun sets
>5 hijabi wearing muslim students come up to me
>"Hey, sorry to bother you, would you mind moving to the other end of the lounge so we can pray?"
>tell them no, i was here for 3 hours
>they keep insisting I move
>more arabs start showing up
>"Come on anon, we pray in this section of the lounge every day, just be courteous!"
>keep denying them
>four or five big dumb arabs show up, with ridiculous beards, start getting loud
>shouts of islamophobia
>campus security shows up, asks me to leave

What has the world come to, /pol/? I also failed the exam but that doesn't matter.
>>
File: tumblr_n8oqjkMoGK1th33qvo1_1280.gif (153 KB, 606x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8oqjkMoGK1th33qvo1_1280.gif
153 KB, 606x423
>>52507511
>>
>>52507511
>>52507511
>>"Hey, sorry to bother you, would you mind moving to the other end of the lounge so we can pray?"

That's very polite, you're an ass for not just moving.
Like today, I needed my friend to jumpstart my car, but a person drove into the parking that my friend needed to move into to jump me.
I politely asked that person if they could move so I could get my friend to jump me. They were under no obligation to, but they did anyway, because it's an incredibly minor inconvenience.

You're just an ass OP, and I couldn't give the first shit about muslims or political correctness.
>>
>failed the exam

how about you focus on that la?
>>
>implying mudslimes would be so polite and civilized to even ask for it in the first place

immersion ruined
>>
Lies, they have prayer rooms here

Unless you are studying in their prayer rooms
>>
>>52507843
>doing something for animals
>>
They're right tho. Why not moving? You're just being a dick because you wanted to, because you don't like muslims.

also
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52507944
Our country was MADE for Islam.
>>
>>52507960
>>>/reddit/, thats where your other friends are argentina
>>
>>52507944
>>52507973
While I disagree with the importation of unskilled immigrants from culturally different countries, it's not the fault of those individuals that your (and my) country let them in. They were polite to you and their request doesn't inconvenience you much, so you're a cunt.
>>
>What has the world come to, /pol/?
>/pol/
Dude at least change the name before you post the copy pasta leaf
>>
>>52507511
In Singapore, when Muslims need to pray, they go to stairwells and dark corners of buildings. They do not impose on the common areas.

Instead, you filled their heads with stupid Western liberal ideas that they are endowed with inalienable human "rights", which they believe they deserve as much of as white people majority.

Liberal America is a cancer on Man.
>>
>>52507511
Did you yell MUH RIGHTS N SHIET?
>>
>>52508070
Opps lol

I thought /int/ and /pol/ were practically identical tho, seems that way at least considering all the memes are the same
>>
>>52508058
them being muslims inconvenience me because muslims here are the group which create most of the problems in the country.
>>
>>52508111
Is it difficult to immigrate to Singapore? I would like to move there please.
>>
>>>/pol/59037030
lol the circle jerking is priceless
>>
>>52508329
lol /pol/ is for subhumans
>>
File: b26_09200904.jpg (459 KB, 1247x839) Image search: [Google]
b26_09200904.jpg
459 KB, 1247x839
>not shooting up their homes, molotoving their mosques, and sieging their cities

its study room today,
and all other rooms tomorrow
glad both dad and uncle served to secure my room and I never saw a muslim in my life
>>
>>52508786
Based Serbia desu.

Do you guys kill every Muslim over there desu?
>>
File: ratko.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ratko.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>52508823
There was a protocol, a few shots in the liver maximizes their suffering. It could take up to 6 hours of dying in agony for muslim to die if you shot him in the liver and let stomach acid cook him alive from the inside out.
>>
>>52509079
Lol hella based.

I've seen some people with avatars of Ratko around. Are they based kebab slayers as well?
>>
>>52509122
nah, its illegal now
>>
>>52509440
Not for long.
>>
>>52507511
>I failed the exam

I thought asians were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>52507511
You're just an antisocial fuck in general and are using this specific situation featuring muslims to blame it on them, if that even happened in the first place.
>>
>>52508139
>I thought /int/ and /pol/ were practically identical tho, seems that way at least considering all the memes are the same
confirmed for Austtralian posting with a proxy
>>
>>52509122
"muh remove kebab " meme is cancerous, we didn't do anything based since 1914, Bosnians are basically non Muslims, and we didn't get anything out of the war, I'd prefer it if we were praised for kicking out the Turk subhumans rather than for fucking up and killing civilians in the Yugoslavian war
>>
File: 3961349133_e173857bd0.jpg (83 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
3961349133_e173857bd0.jpg
83 KB, 500x401
>>52509609
This guy is not amused.
>>
>>52509609
t. Bosnian Muslim
>>
>>52509686
Also we didn't kill every Muslim, there are areas in Serbia where mosques outnumber churches, like Novi Pazar.
>>
>>52509609
t. toniblerim
>>
crying about /pol/ is the worst meme here
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.