[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymoose vs Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Not sure how but apparently taking down websites will save whales http://www.unilad.co.uk/technology/anonymous-takes-down-nearly-100-japanese-websites-as-part-of-anti-whaling-campaign/
>>
Good idea, those high-tech freaks can't go 5 minutes without seeing pictures of dead whales.
>>
File: jycju.jpg (21 KB, 252x350) Image search: [Google]
jycju.jpg
21 KB, 252x350
Japan STOP
>>
The species being hutend, Minke whales being hunted are abundant, so there is absolutely no issue as far as hunting endangered species. Besides, very few Japanese people eat whales, so the numbers being hunted are extremely small. I believe around 300 mink whales end up being hunted each year. There are well over 500,000 of them. But Sea Sheperd continues to mislead and lie, making others think that the whales being hunted are endangered.

How is whaling Barbaric? a creature who lived in the sea all it's life with freedom has 1 minute of suffering. But a pig in a factory is in a cage suffering for his entire life until finally being killed.

Hindus don't complain about Americans eating beef. So fuck off Sea Sheperd and Australians whining.

And before you pull that bullshit about whales being intelligent, please be aware that pigs have been repeatedly proven to be more intelligent than dogs, and yet literally hundreds of millions of pigs are killed each year in the US alone.
>>
>>52494848
Whales are social animals. If you kill a pig, who gives a shit, but when you kill a whale its relatives and friends will mourn it. This was discovered in america where they would (illegally) kidnap baby whales to put in aquariums and the other whales would follow the boat and return to the harbor once per month.

Whales are much, much smarter than dogs and cats, do you have no problem with killing those for food too?
>>
>>52493428
Herro .
Today's dinner is Ausie whale!
Yay!
>>
>>52495151
Keep coming maybe one day the navy will ms take you for refugees and send you to Christmas Island
>>
>>52496431
Mistake*
>>
When did they become such giant faggots? Chanology, right?
>>
>>52494967
Pigs are smarter and just as social as dogs.

And no I don't have a problem with people eating dogs or cats, so long as they are not stealing other people's pets.
>>
>>52495151
>fucku u whare!!!!!
>>
File: 1377990110424.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1163) Image search: [Google]
1377990110424.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1163
>>52496654
>Chanology, right?

Seems about right.

Scientology only screws over those stupid enough to sign up for it, yet Anonymous felt that they are a second Hitler in the making.

Now they are just another batch of militant social justice warriors for whom DDoS-ing sites of Ku Klux Klan is a feat of utmost importance.
>>
File: toshiko_hasumi.jpg (100 KB, 599x423) Image search: [Google]
toshiko_hasumi.jpg
100 KB, 599x423
>>52493668
I posted this sarcastic cartoon on his account of twitter :)
>>
>>52493428
I wonder, when did le anonymoose turn into some leftist "hacker" hub.
>>
File: Fedobear.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Fedobear.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>52498757

The same as it is with all those cuck cartoonists and male 'allies' - they want acceptance and self-validation after realising that they have done nothing with their lives.
>>
I seriously hate Aussies at this point more than Koreans and Chinese.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x462
>>52499948
Aaaarr rrrrooook the same.
>>
>>52499948
こっちにとってはお前らは心の底からどうでもいいよ
>>
File: 1429439248288.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1429439248288.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>52497897
>And no I don't have a problem with people eating dogs or cats

Then you fail to grasp the most basic fundamentals of this issue and neither I nor anyone else should bother to argue with you.

Have you convinced many others of the value in eating dogs yet?
>>
>>52494848

WHALING
DEFENSE
TEAM
>>
>>52494967
You guys eat the rabbit, the rabbits is as social animals as for us. But we know non-interventionism and cultural differences. Westerners are idiot like the pigs, Japanese are wise like the dolphins.
>>
>try whale beef
>its not even very good

disappointed tbqh
>>
>>52498757
>>52498791
>>52498401
>>52496654

It grinds my gears when people talk about Anonymous as if it's a clear organization with the same goals. The whole point of anonymous is that anybody can call themselves that. I am sure some Anonymous members are against whaling and others for whaling.

So when you hear the news say Anonymous did X, it doesn't mean that everybody approved of it. It's not as if they had a board of directors to approve everything, they are an extremely chaotic organization (if you can even call it that).

>>52499948
太郎君、黙ってないとオーストラリア人潜水艦買わないぞ。(笑)

>>52500030
I love dogs and have owned many. But I'm not going to try to prevent someone from eating dogs if they want (unless they are stealing them from pet owners or something.) I only see eating dogs as barbaric because I have had the pleasure of owning dogs. It is just psychological, because when you come down to it eating a dog and eating a wolf or fox you hunted is really no different. They certainly have the same intelligence and whatnot.

In western cultures and in Japan, dogs are seen as man's best friends. But in other cultures, it may not. And there is nothing wrong with that. It is not up to some other culture to decide whether or not what they are doing is wrong, unless they are imposing it on you.

And in that picture the main problem is the factory farming practice they have, not the fact that they are using dogs as food. Things like putting dogs in cages where they cannot even move, letting them suffer when killing them etc..

>>52500183
Apparently its complicated to cook. I have heard some people say it is very good and others say it was bland.
>>
File: 1442796982147.jpg (122 KB, 440x615) Image search: [Google]
1442796982147.jpg
122 KB, 440x615
>>52500251
>>
>>52500030
japs dont eat dogs or cats you stupid swedish cunt
>>
anonymous sure is left leaning these days, they've done various SJW shit too
>>
>>52500030
If you eat any meat at all but condemn whaling, you are a huge hypocrite, it's as simple as that.

You eat beef? Then you are killing something viewed as sacred by Hindus(even we don't view dogs as sacred).

Do you eat pork? Then you are offending Jews and Muslims.

The only valid claim for criticizing meat consumption is if it's an endangered species. And despite the misleading articles from , minke whales are far from endangered.

Here is a quote from the Wikipedia article on Whaling controversy.

"Other whale species, however (in particular the minke whale) have never been considered endangered."

Keep in mind that Wikipedia is probably the best, most neutral source out there when it comes to spicy topics like these. Other websites will take sides, but wikipedia does not.
>>
>Amerifaggots and leftshits care about some gay whales
>But don't care about refugee rapists
>>
Sea sheperd are literally terrorists. And yet those idiots get prime time television in the US.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=6YsSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=1fYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3368,5541633&dq=sea-shepherd
>>
>>52493428
You aussies have truley obsessed us over this problems.
Then I will obligingly tell you what we really think about your unlogic clames.

the most biggesest reasons that we continues whaling is actually they get mad about that.

I love eating whales while waching australian reactions or sea shepherds actions on the screen.
>>
>muh whales
what a bunch of redditors faggots
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.