[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the USA become such a powerful country? Russia, China,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447103414677.jpg (427 KB, 622x880) Image search: [Google]
1447103414677.jpg
427 KB, 622x880
How did the USA become such a powerful country? Russia, China, Brazil and India all have large populations with lots of natural resources but are not where near as powerful.

I believe it is the constitution that makes all people free and when people are free, truly free they create machines and arts that amaze the world.

Americas power enlights the dark world with FREEDOM
>>
>>52414627
>the constitution...makes all people free
good meme

>arts that amaze the world
see this is funny because most of what America contributed to the arts originated with oppressed blacks
>>
>>52414627
Well India and Brazil are both constitutional republics.
China, Brazil, and India began industrializing within the last century; most of Europe and the US have about a century head-start on 'em.
They're also the fastest growing economies.
>>
Descended from anglos and germans, some of the hardest working people groups. Has a strong protestant work ethic. Great geographic location with access to both oceans. Tons of resources. One of the largest navigable river complexes (transporting goods by water is so much cheaper than by land). The US won the geographic lottery.

Also they were isolated from the wars that brought Europe down in the sense that the fighting didn't go on in their territory. Then after world war 2 the establishment of the US dollar as the main reserve currency helped them to get cheap loans, they still do this through the petrodollar. Perhaps that debt will be what kills this empire.
>>
>>52414627
I'm not fan of the Stalin but in this case his words is useful as the hell.
“For me it is difficult fantasy to myself, what there can be “personal freedom” to an unemployed, which walks hungry and does not find the application of his labor. Real freedom is can be only, where is destroyed the oppression, where is no oppression of some people by others people, where there is no unemployment and beggarliness, where the man does not shake for the fact that tomorrow can lose work, dwelling, bread. Only in this society possible real, but not false - "freedom at paper", real personal and any other freedom” (Josef V. Stalin. From the interview with the chief of newspaper association “Scripps-Howard of Newspapers” Mr.Roy Howard)
>>
>>52415102
Maybe because their constitution isn't as good?
>>
>>52415198
Smart words. Pity the man himself pissed on them. Collared dogs have security, but I wouldn't want my society to be based on that idea. He focuses on the foundation and dismisses the need for the house.
>>
testing
>>
>>52417318
You failed the test
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x417
>>52414627
We were blessed by God and the U.S has a Protestant work ethic
>>
>>52414627
Posted this in the last thread too

The US won the geographic lottery desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCZC9h-fno
>>
Anglos are the most powerful race on earth. Give them natural resources and its like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Which is why even tiny New Zealand is mighty and prosperous for its size
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD-naLXlvck

pretty good 2bqh
>>
>>52421302
>>52418160
More vids like these please, they're fascinating.
>>
>>52414627

Because of British people and British culture.
>>
>>52418011
The British people and their descendants are blessed by God. We truly are God's chosen people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.