[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Hardcore Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
You wake up tomorrow and almost everyone in the world is dead. Only people living in the red countries, people from those countries living abroad and descendands from immigrants living in those countries survive.

What happens? What countries keep functioning (I've coloured in blue those I think might)? Who becomes the next superpower?
>>
Most Spanish Cubans are either in Spain or Miami, only blacks and mulattoes live there now. Costa Rica doesn't have that many Spaniards either.
>Who becomes the next superpower?
France hands down. Maybe Argentina would be powerful again since they just lost all their villeros.
>>
>>52070652
Wasn't Costa Rica mostly white?
>>
>>52070988
Costa Rica is one of the most mestizo countries in all the Hispanic world.
That's why they always were relatively peaceful.

If you look at the history of the emancipation of all hispanic america you'll see that most of the violent independence movements happened in the countries that had an important creole (aka european spanish) minority population occupying the elite positions of society, mostly in politics. Costa Rica's lack of revolutionary movements in the past and the fact that today is one of the safest countries in Hispanic America is due basically to racial (mestizo) homogeneity. So no, not a single white there.

Not that it's a bad thing, though. It's the most successful central American country.
>>
>>52070988
Nah, they're like Chile.
>>
>>52071296
>>52071248

Wasn't there a majority white central american country?
>>
>>52071296
Chile has a white elite running the economy
>>
>>52071387
It's just that Costa Rican mestizos are like 60-40/80-20 towards the European side and Central America is native American general. They do have whites tho, >>52071248 is full of shit.
>>
>>52071511
You are full of shit.

Source: My ass.
>>
>>52071511
The gf of a friend of mine is Costa rican and she's bretty white :D
>>
I have portuguese and italian ancestors. Did I die?
>>
>>52071759
You're now half dead and became an average 4chan poster.
>>
>>52071759
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA

IF YOUR BLOOD IS 90% PLUS FROM TWO OR MORE RED COUNTRIES YOU ARE SAFE

IF YOU ARE MIXED BLOOD YOU WILL SURVIVE IF YOUR BLOOD IS AT LEAST 90% FROM ONE OF THE RED COUNTRIES:
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.