[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: nuremberg.png (1 MB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
nuremberg.png
1 MB, 1024x684
How do you guys feel about seeing the rise of the far-right and extremism in Europe?

I've seen quite a few people cheer this development on in this board, and if you're one of these people I'm just curious, what do you think will happen? If shit really hits the fan here - like people would go full nazi against the muslims and negroes, then later against any percieved enemies of the system, you do realize it will be you guys who will be forced to intervene again, right?
Are you ready to die on European soil?
>>
>>51994037
>rise of the far-right and extremism in Europe
On the internets? Irrelevant.
>>
>>51994037
>you do realize it will be you guys who will be forced to intervene again, right?
Nope, no amount of jew propaganda will make white americans kill europeans for cleansing their cunts again.
You should know that people in our military lean conservative / libertarian
If any cunt is going to intervene it would be Russia
>>
File: completehijabjpg.jpg (128 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
completehijabjpg.jpg
128 KB, 640x392
>>51994037
What do you mean forced to intervene. We're on a seperate continent. If there's a draft and I don't feel like fighting, I'll skip draft and go to prison.
Hating Muslims does not mean full neonazi and totalitarian state.
>pic related
I used to work at a grocery store and I saw a group of muslim ladies in full hijabs come in. People couldn't stop staring and generally stayed away. I'm talking about white people, blacks, latinos, young, and old.
Your post is just absurd mate.
>>
>>51994037
>How do you guys feel about seeing the rise of the far-right and extremism in Europe
Since when is simply being against mass immigration and treasuring your native people and culture far right?

Europe is ideologically fucked
>>
>>51994037
Are you a refugee or something?
>>
>>51994475
>or something?
this. he's probably a dyed hair hipster
>>
File: europe-russia.jpg (191 KB, 800x1174) Image search: [Google]
europe-russia.jpg
191 KB, 800x1174
>>51994169
Well, you really ought to know better. Afterall it's you Russians who throw billions to various European far right parties.
>>51994321
>Hating Muslims does not mean full neonazi and totalitarian state.
You clearly haven't seen the far-right at work here then. Their rhetoric is highly xenophobic, some of their followers use nazi salutes and markings, one Greek party even has a symbol which is a borderline swastika.
>>
>>51994729
>Afterall it's you Russians who throw billions to various European far right parties.
I didn't!
>you really ought to know better
Radicalization of Western Europe is just a stormfags' wet dream. It will remain peaceful.
>>
>>51994729
>This fucking picture again.
Some clown posted this yesterday and again:
Google this CESI. Literally a shill company. And btw, eurasianintelligence.org links to a pedicure page.

>>51994037
>rise of the far-right and extremism in Europe
Not wanting to get cûcked out of existance, and finally bringing balance to a far too left-sided political status quo does not equal a rise of the far-right.
>>
not worried. europe is full of keks after all the strong men died in WWII
>>
>>51995315
Let me play the devil's advocate here for a second.

You say it's just balancing out the scales, but if that's true, how come none of the far right parties had distanced themselves from neo-nazis in actions or speech at least? Why are there often nazi salutes during their political speeches?
>>
>>51994037
I think it's a good thing. Europe has diseased with leftism for too long
>>
>>51995611
There are neo-nazi parties and there are 'neo-nazi parties'.
For example here in Germany:
There is the NPD, which comes closest to a neo-nazi party (but its leading positions are mostly either moles working for the intelligence services or undercover agents themselves).
Then there are parties like the AfD, that would best be described as centre-right in every traditional way, but which get called a neo-nazi party constantly by the media and the established parties.

The modus operandi on which the AfD gets critisized is 'It doesn't matter, what they say. What matters is what I (establishment) think they think but do not say'.
Facts don't matter around here any more. Narrative does.
>>
>>51995979
>There is the NPD, which comes closest to a neo-nazi party (but its leading positions are mostly either moles working for the intelligence services or undercover agents themselves).
uh? You mean the undercover agents are from your government and they're spying on them for Merkel, or the other way around?

>The modus operandi on which the AfD gets critisized is 'It doesn't matter, what they say. What matters is what I (establishment) think they think but do not say'.
>Facts don't matter around here any more. Narrative does.
Interesting thought. I think you could be correct.
On the other hand you're german, so you're obviously a nazi apologist, and nothing what you say can be taken at face value, because it could be hidden nazi propaganda.
>>
>>51996345
>uh? You mean the undercover agents are from your government and they're spying on them for Merkel, or the other way around?
Yes, there are members of the Verfassungsschutz (Constituinal defense) ordered to work inside the NPD.
But these are much more rare than the typical mole, that gets paid to leak information to the agencies.
For example, the current try to ban the NPD is build upon an antisemitic-/pro-nazi text published in one of the party's leaflets.
Both the author and the publisher are V-Männer (moles).
But this trial will get smashed down by the courts once again (after wasting millions of €) because the state would not want to lose its biggest honeypot.

>nothing what you say can be taken at face value, because it could be hidden nazi propaganda
:^)
Believe what you want, facts should speak for themselves.

And next time when you read an article about one of the various more-or-less right groups in Europe, or about any politially loaded topic for that matter, look if the article is based around a proven event or if it's build upon the opinion of 'experts'.
>>
File: 1288320609339.jpg (144 KB, 672x1384) Image search: [Google]
1288320609339.jpg
144 KB, 672x1384
>>51996763
I find the fact that you guys had infiltrated the neo-nazis highly amusing. But, given your history, I can't say it's not a good decision, even if I hate Merkel and your current government. Anyway, good posts, learned a lot about your parties. I like you.
>:^)
>Believe what you want, facts should speak for themselves.
That was humor anon.
>>
>>51997307
>That was humor anon.
>expecting a German to get a joke
Joke's on you, my Hungarian friend.
>>
Orban is a bit funky but far farm a nazi, so chill.
>>
>>51994037
I don't agree with some far right policies economically but I do think that immigrants, especially from parts of the world where radical islam is present should not be allowed into Europe.
Its really diminishing all the great things Europe has achieved with regards to development and quality of life
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
Could I pass as a Far right politician in your country? People always tell me I look like Bernie Sanders
>>
>>51994300
You do know that our military doesn't make these decisions
>>
>>51994037
No. The rise of these movements prevents real politicians and the population from talking seriously about nowadays important themes like immigration, integration and future economics. Their way of always saying
>it's us our them
just fucks up the whole country and shit's gonna blow up soon if we keep this pace. If a war or some other shit like this happens I'll fuck off to New Zealand. I don't want to give my life or defend my country if it is to see dumbfucks say "we told you we were right" after.
>>
>the rise of the far-right and extremism in Europe?
1) The labels "far-right" and "right-wing extremism" are a joke nowadays. They're unironically used for the FN for example, even though the FN nowadays (unlike back in the days of Jean-Marie Le Pen) is literally the same as the UMP but with harsher views on future immigration, and less inclined to agree with the rest of the EU.

2) It's "rising", sure, but we're far away from seeing actual results in most places. Take France for example. The very second that the FN gets results, every single other party just bands against them because "MUH FASHIZM", and as a result the FN gets literally nowhere and the eternal cycle of traditional parties continues.

3) Even if someone the more extreme of those parties (for example, Jobbik) got in positions of power in their countries, the institution is just too powerful, especially combined with leftist kekoldry. All that would happen would be that they would do stuff like shutting down borders and expulsing people who don't have full citizenship.
>>
>>51998471
>Sanders
>Far right

u wot
>>
>>51994037
>not being Marxist = nazi
yeah there's the problem buddy
>>
>>51994037
feels good
>>
Europe's had it coming for a long time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.