[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many countries have you been to? Which was your favourite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448748015462.jpg (899 KB, 1237x3696) Image search: [Google]
1448748015462.jpg
899 KB, 1237x3696
How many countries have you been to? Which was your favourite?
Ive been to 13, my favourite so far is Brunei, but Fiji was cool.
>>
>>51922863
I've been to 10 countries with my favorite being Norway.
>>
>>51922863
Canada (Calgary, Toronto, Winnipeg, Montreal), Poland, USA (including Cleveland, Detroit and Chicago), Amsterdam airport, Bulgaria, Czechia.

Prague was my favourite so far. Montreal was all right. Dertoit was the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1024x768
>>51922863
I do international trips every Brazilian summer(december-january) since i was 14 and now i'm 35, before i was 14 i travelled to ever state of Brazil. I spend just 4 days tops in each city and visit at least 3 to 4 countries, i've travelled to every continent so far. I must say my favorite country is my own, Brazil, the people here are more friendly than any other country, that you can read in any traveller blogs. And before anyone starts with the favela and crime meme, we have totally normal cities in here too. But outside Brazil my favorite country probably is New Zealand.

Pic related is Gramado, my home city here in Brazil.
>>
>>51922863
>favourite
>brunei

What do you even do in that boring hellhole??
>>
>>51922863
I've been to:
USA
England
Germany
Spain (and the Canary Islands)
Malta
Sweden
Estonia
Russia
and possibly something I've forgotten (I don't count airports when changing flights etc.)
favourites were probably USA and Malta
>>
japan, italy, UK, Germany, czech, austria, UAE, various neighbouring island shitholes
czech easily the best, Germany easily the worst with bavaria taking the cake for worst place I've visited on earth
amazing how the best and worst can be so close together
>>
>>51923025
Honestly what were you expecting when you went to Detroit? Its literally just an awful Industrial-era relic that had no redeeming qualities at this point
>>
5 countries. Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany and Greece. Norway is probably my favourite for the attractive environment and I enjoyed mainland Europe.
>>
>>51922863
I've been to Spain, Andorra, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, England, Ireland, Greece, Canada, the USA, and several French islands like Guadeloupe and RĂ©union that aren't countries but are distant enough to be mentionned
My favorite was probably Ireland but I went with friends instead of family like most of the other countries so it's different
Otherwise RĂ©union
>>
>>51922863
28 tbqh.

Best place was: Netherlands
>>
File: You're_not_perfect.png (323 KB, 789x711) Image search: [Google]
You're_not_perfect.png
323 KB, 789x711
I've been to:
>Canada
>USA
>Mexico
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.