[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I join Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1449691801576.jpg (228 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
1449691801576.jpg
228 KB, 1095x730
How can I join Islam?
>>
>>51899465
>taqiyya: the image
>>
File: smug anime girls.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girls.jpg
799 KB, 1080x1080
>>51899465
>Islam
>first in anything
>>
>>51899572
>>51900464
Alhamdulillah! There can be no better truth than Islam, no better rule than the rule of Allah swt, no better constitution than the holy, infallible and altogether beautiful Holy Qur'an, no better judicial system than the Shari'a of the beloved prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam that shames and condemns the kufar government the faithful have been yearning for after all these years of deception by these servants of Shaytan al-Rajim cursed be his name. Biidhnillah, the Wilayat al-sWEED shall surely be established. Inshallah, the time has come for the battles to be won! With the shahadah, the takbir, the sunnah upon their tongues, and as the faithful's hearts beat as one, the Sunnah is kept alive, the Khilafah will rise and the flag of Tawhid will shine bright before our eyes! TAKBIR!
>>
>tfw no liberated Muslim feminist gf
>>
File: islam trashed.jpg (154 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
islam trashed.jpg
154 KB, 600x615
>Islam & Anime
>>
>>51899465
Replace your brain with literal shit.
>>
go to the local mosque and ask about attending
do your 5 prayers and the pillars and get a koran

there is no body of institution to guarantee your membership only your heart and your faith

gl
>>
File: soduko.png (366 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
soduko.png
366 KB, 394x394
>>51899465
Commit sudoku and you will know
>>
Don't it's fucking bullshit. At the Mosque meeting last Friday i stayed behind and spoke about my idea of helping feed the homeless in the streets (Mosque is near worst area of city with lots of poverty) and give them warm clothing and blankets for winter and to try and help prostitutes get a better life and i got fucking SCOLDED and told not to bring it up or mention it again, everyone looked at me as if i was a fucking nazi alien or something.

So fucking sick of this shit religion, so fucking sick of my culture bowing down and taking a backseat to this arab dogma i fucking hate it so fucking much.

If you are not an arab and a muslim, u are the ultimate kekold like i am or was i dont know im just so fucking mad whenever i think about it. fuck me for wanting to heklp people.
>>
File: Islam wisedom.png (897 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Islam wisedom.png
897 KB, 1280x720
>>51899465
>>
Start by beheading yourself
>>
>>51904575
have you ever met a fellow muslim who agrees with you? or do you avoid it for fear of being branded a racist?
>>
File: 1448999982122.png (178 KB, 738x688) Image search: [Google]
1448999982122.png
178 KB, 738x688
>>51904581
your ass is on flames as always. calm down fâm
>>
File: 1441978916160.jpg (114 KB, 774x771) Image search: [Google]
1441978916160.jpg
114 KB, 774x771
>>51899465
i bet most mudslimes actually believe this
>>
>>51899465
yes,but you will have to be circumcised by a fat dirty beaded man. Same for heebism.
>>
Where can I go to learn the religion including prayers and stuff so I can pretend to be a muzzer when the terrorists come and shoot up my local area?
>>
It is since islam does the "everything before muhammed is still islam" thing

pretty cool if you ask me
>>
>>51899465
Lying is disgusting, the first monotheistic religion was practice in ancient Egypt.
>>
>>51905217
>>51904802
Muslims Adam (the first man) was a "Muslim"
>>
>>51904737
Feel like me on what? The direct charity work with homeless and prostitutes in Britain from mosques or the whole Arab ideology stuff?

desu it doesn't really bother me that much, i only follow the parts of Islam like charity work, prayer and fasting.

Don't get me wrong i don't believe in god (agnostic) but i actually enjoy prayer because it really helps relax my mind (i don't understand Arabic so i am basically saying babble) and fasting helps me to appreciate how lucky i am and the hardships other people go through.

I have never spoken to any other Muslim about not believing in Islam since i told one of my friends and he freaked out and i had to be all like "lol jk".

Tbf i think my parents would have a heart attack and actually be hurt and worried over the thought of me burning in hell, and it's not that big of a deal for me and everyone happy in this situation i guess.

I don't drink or drugs but i don't really follow halal foods.
>>
>>51899465
Suicide belts seem to be effective.
>>
>>51906061
>i don't believe in god (agnostic) but i actually enjoy prayer because it really helps relax my mind

Why don't you just do home meditation then? The whole point of joining a church or in your case mosque is to understand and get closer to god. If you don't care about that just stay home, do your charity work, and don't get tangled up with nutjobs (of any religion).
>>
>>51906061
Being raised in a cult must be hard.
>>
>>51906327
Lol only when it comes to relationships, had to end a relationship with a girl that i genuinely loved because i couldn't keep hiding it from family haha yeah........ :(

Man i wish we had something like the new testament....

idk if i'd say it's a cult though, my family was pretty chill and lax and only really changed into a more conservative style when i turned 8 after my family had several racist verbal assaults and my dad started watching some shitty imam vhs tapes.

ISIS has actually helped though and made them dial back a bit. The younger Muslims are either sjw, normal or conservative religious (prob 25%)
>>
>>51899465
Move to England/Germany/Sweden
>>
>>51906270
Idk lad learning meditation is a whole new thing and i already know how to do the prayers and stuff.
>>
>>51906815
Just do the prayers at home then.
>>
>>51904581
Holy shit, if I get to fuck with such hot men, then fucking Islam the shit out of me ASAP.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.