[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was spending Thanksgiving with my Iranian family members because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: hajji.jpg (111 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
hajji.jpg
111 KB, 800x586
I was spending Thanksgiving with my Iranian family members because they live closer than my white ones, and they introducted me to Hajji the Springtime Nigger (that's what they called him) Apparently Hajji tries to steal your shit after you get visited by the lame Persian knockoff Santa (Amu Nowruz). He traditionally comes to Iran in March but because they live in 'Murrica my relatives celebrate him in December (like that'll keep us of NSA watch lists LOL)

Anyways let's share winter related traditions! India if you're here we'd love to hear about Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo!
>>
>>51777203
Jesus Christ what?
>>
Holy fuck it's real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajji_Firuz
>>
File: embracethedarkness.png (320 KB, 615x528) Image search: [Google]
embracethedarkness.png
320 KB, 615x528
>>51777264
Here's how it went
>live like 8 hours away from my family
>wife is like let's celebrate with Persian relatives they're 20 minutes away
>Ok why the fuck not
>free food .jpg
>Wife's uncle owns Persian restaurant
>they close it for Thanksgiving feast
>because 'Murrica they serve alcohol
>fucking sandniggers can't handle their booze
>dude in blackface comes dancing out and gives me a fucking cake
>says I have to solve his riddle or he'll take it away
>starts dancing around with a tambourine
>uncle explains he's Hajji the New Years nigger, swear to god his exact words
>I have to answer his riddle to keep the cake
>everyone leans in
>he asks me the fucking egg riddle from The Hobbit
>obviously I get it, we all get cake and kebabs, plus some gross Iranian minty yogurt drink.
>dude who plays Hajji is uncles employee
>mfw I brought pumpkin pie
>mfw we're literally being multicultural and we all hate liberals

Best Thanksgiving ever, seriously I might never do a normal one again. I think I might even write my congressmen saying I'm totally Ok with more Iranians moving here... no Syrians though, my new favorite relatives said they smell.
>>
File: 1340456470006.png (14 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1340456470006.png
14 KB, 497x501
>>51777817
Holy shit
>>
superior baby jesus brings the xmas presents instead of a fat old hairy home invader (through the chimney? really?)
>>
>>51777817
persian immigrants are bro tier
>>
http://ajammc.com/2012/06/20/the-afro-iranian-community-beyond-haji-firuz-blackface-slavery-bandari-music/ Apperently we are raycist nd shit because of that,there was another article from guardian that bash our culture.
Fucking westerners contain your kek culture
>>
>>51777930
Nah,he dance in streets
and he don't bring presents
>>
>>51778006
this is anglos only, dutch still have their blackfaces intact
>>
>>51778006
Whatever Iran I'm fucking sold. Let's do this, what did you guys want again? Nukes? Money? dancing niggers? Tell whatever passes for a government there to get some sort of cultural exchange going. My biggest complaint like I said is that you guys can't handle your booze, but in a way that almost makes you more endearing. Send more chicken kebabs, those are pretty good.
>>
Are persians white?
>>
File: 1444667275697.png (129 KB, 1025x840) Image search: [Google]
1444667275697.png
129 KB, 1025x840
>>51778052
>Anglokeks
>>
I wonder how black Iranians feel about this :-(
>>
>>51778086
No,thank god
But they are aryan
>>
>>51778107
Its part of our culture and we admire it
Even some africans celebrate nowrooz
>>
>>51778085
Wish we could take away the nukes from India and give them to Iran. At least they poo in the loo.
>>
>>51778085
>can't handle your booze
Only faggots can't handle some booze
like nigga in iran we make booze with industerial and medical alchoal
>>
>>51778107
They are powerless so they just go on with their lives.
>>
>>51778175
you mean Pakistan
>>
File: tipstudung.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tipstudung.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>51778175
>Wish we could take away the nukes from India and give them to Iran.
How about no. Iran might be the lesser evil in the ME right now, but no they don't deserve nukes at all.
>>
I used to live in holland they have a very similar tradition oddly enough
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.