[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Country Satisfaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Your cunt
>What you love most about it
>What you hate about it
>Your satisfaction?

American.
1. I love guns and I love the right to bear arms. I love the fact that Americans, my neighbors, are armed. I don't need guns to be safe. Many of my friends don't own guns, but I think it's great to know that if our criminal gangs ever went crazy (Mexico) or if the government tried to take over we could stop them.
2. I hate the growth of our government. The loss of civil liberties, increased gun control, nationalized healthcare, growth of welfare, etc. My ideal government has low tax rates (10-20%) and a minimal (police, army, judicial branch) government interference.

6/10. We're past the honeymoon phase, but I can't think of a country I would rather live in. America is so diverse that if I ever want a change, I can just move elsewhere.
>>
10 weedplants/10
>>
>>51769072
>or if the government tried to take over we could stop them

I know I'm just taking the bait but americans actually believe this shit kek.
>>
File: GunsPer100_10052015.png (63 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
GunsPer100_10052015.png
63 KB, 800x603
>>51769072
>U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people
>U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms
>Only about 12 percent of civilian weapons are thought to be registered with authorities.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-world-firearms-idUSL2834893820070828#5dCKf32EKD00BjZK.97

This article was written in 2007.
>pic related
Right now the estimated gun ownership rate is 112.6 guns per 100 people.
>>
>>51769072
2. The places.

3. Other Mexicans.

4. 4/10
>>
>>51769177
I have a hard time believing that 30/100 people have guns in either Germany or France.
>>
>>51769100
We're just getting those now.

>>51769162
The government has missiles, biological weapons, an airforce, and a navy. They could easily kill massacre us, but then the country would be empty.

If the government wanted to create a regime or move towards a facist state, they'd have to engage in direct conflicts, not just gas and kill us. And this would lead to a lengthy resistance.
>>
>>51769242
>I have a hard time believing that 30/100 people have guns in either Germany or France.
They don't. There's enough guns for 30/100 people.
Most of those are probably in the hands of government, police, and hunters.
>>
love
>actual free speech
>guns
>not scared to hate Muslim scum

hate
>muh capitalism
>muh Reagan
>feminism run rampant
>appeasement of blacks
>>
>>51769347
Appeasement of minorities is the worst thing ever
>>
>>51769374
Tell me about it...
>>
>>51769347
I agree with you on everything except capitalism. Most of our problems with it have strictly come from government intervention. Laws and rules which benefit large wealthy businesses over small businesses and individuals.
>>
>>51769072
I love that you can openly criticize anyone in the gubment and that some of the press/media are actually responsible in their coverage
I love that each state has a lot of sovereignty
I love that people here are willing to rally together in support of one another, but I wish so many people weren't us vs. the world about stuff
despite our flaws economy still stronk desu

corruption and to some extent a lazy electorate have threatened to undermine the legitimacy of our democracy
I hate censorship, which is only getting stronger
I can't stand the pandering of mainstream political media

i have no idea. Stuff drives me crazy, but everywhere else is pretty flawed too.
>>
>Your cunt

UK citizen now living in US

>What you love most about it

Lax gun laws
People want to emulate successful people rather than pull them down like in Europe
Lower taxes
Higher wages
Lower cost of living
Great housing
Variety in everything

>What you hate about it

When people "whoo" at parties
Corporate culture
Niggers

>Your satisfaction?

Very satisfied
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.