[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big of a stranglehold does feminism have on your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Feminism+yup_a3051b_5059993.jpg (24 KB, 279x330) Image search: [Google]
Feminism+yup_a3051b_5059993.jpg
24 KB, 279x330
How big of a stranglehold does feminism have on your country?
>>
we are a very traditionalist society
>>
dunno faam i dont pay attention to that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 960x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 960x651
I don't know. I've been in the military for four years so far and have only been home on leave twice.

I stopped in Seattle in 2012 when I was a young airman during a layover and had a great time. Everything was pretty chill and the people were polite, something I'm not used to being from Baltimore. The city was really pretty and I went to a bunch of museums.

When I came back from my tour in 2014, the place was radically different. I went to a bar for a few drinks and there were a lot of people smoking weed in the street and a bunch of gay shit going on. Obviously non passing trannies walking around everyone was stoned.

Was really fucked up. Not a feminist culture in Japan really, they're relatively traditional despite declining birth rates and Germany is...well...Germany.
>>
>>51704499

Most of the degenerative feminism comes from America
>>
>>51704435
They barely exist here.
>>
>>51704822
American universities/ the internet. The rest of the country is still very traditional.
>>
>>51704435
I have never really seen anything to do with this in the Midlands. Guess it's just the Capitals
>>
File: dumb.png (453 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
453 KB, 640x640
Why do democrats/feminists say this shit, then get mad when the government wants to pull it's funding to Planned Parenthood?
>>
>>51706121

Yes I know.

>"stay out of my womb!"

>"but pay for my tampons, contraceptives and abortions!"
>>
>>51704435
0 storeys, women have all they need already.
>>
Thank god finland is so boring place to live that even feminists are passive. They have nothing to battle for since everything is fine enough.
>>
>>51704801
Maybe it's mostly you who has changed. Now you pay attention and have different views. Hm?
>>
File: yee.jpg (3 KB, 217x159) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
3 KB, 217x159
>>51706477
>>51706121
>they really cant see the difference
>>
>>51707235
Please explain. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.