[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUUUUUUDE. WE'RE, LIKE, IN COLLEGE NOW AND YOU'RE STILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: everyamericancollegefilmever.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
everyamericancollegefilmever.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
DUUUUUUDE. WE'RE, LIKE, IN COLLEGE NOW AND YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN?? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!! DUUUUDE!!!! I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE YOU'RE FRIEND BROOO!! WE HAAAVE TO GET YOU LAAAAID!!! WE'RE GOING TO DRINK AND PARRRTY TILL THAT HAPPENS YO!!
*In Too Deep by Sum 41 starts playing*
*Montage of college-aged american students partying, drinking and making out with girls
*Protagonist sees beautiful girl by herself on the dancefloor*
*Slow generic "love at first sight" music starts playing*
DUUUUDE, THAT'S, LIKE, ALEXIS YO. SHE'S THE MOST POOOOPULARRR GIRLLLL IN COOOLLEGE. YOU'RE WAAAAAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE BROOOOO
*Rest of film revolves around hapless protagonist trying to win over beautiful girl's heart*
>>
>>51641431

10/10 would watch if nothing else on.
>>
>>51641431
HOL UP
>>
A:10
V:10
10/10 thanks yify

>le maymay arrow

is this le new epix meme? screen kapped for dat stweet karam xD FUS ROH DAH!!!! i used to be a christmas tree but then I took an arrow to the knee. :$?
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE top kek toppest of keks le nyan cat ? mahahahahaha le mayonaise.

fucking epic ass meme

I love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *unsheeves lightsaber* it’s memeson then….
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!

what went wrong?

/pol/ pls go ahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
was it autism?
ylmao

>HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD
>ANIME GREAT?? ANIME GREAT RIGHT :DDDD
>HNAHAHAHA THIS IS GREAT TO POST HERE EVEROYN LOVES ANIME HERE
>A
>N
>I
>]M
>A
>L
>IS TOO GREAT TO PASS UP XDDDD
>DONT YOU JUST LOVE THIS FUNNY REDDIT ADNIME MEMES MEY MEY CENTRAL BALKANIA HAHAHA XDDDDDDD
>I
>ILARIOUS XDDDDD
>THE GREAT THING ABOUT ANIME IS THAT ITS FOR CHILDREN BUT WE WATCH IT TOO LELELELE
HAHAHAUJHAJa
>L
>E
>>
File: 1446926016495.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446926016495.jpg
242 KB, 1600x1200
>>51641431
Fantastic movie 10/10
>>
I think that both the absurdly high legal age of drinking in the US and the overall lack of any stronger brews whatsoever are what powers American alcohol industry.

Think about it, alcohol being illegal makes kids drink it just because fuck da poolise, at 21 they have some money already and potentially get scholarships and so on just for studying, ergo more money to waste on alcohol as compared to people aged 16. You need more beers to intoxicate yourself, but American brands tend to be as expensive as any other brand.
>>
>>51641789
spot in interpretation of underage drinking culture in america
>>
File: dunston.jpg (50 KB, 348x520) Image search: [Google]
dunston.jpg
50 KB, 348x520
is this the /tv/ thread?
hang on let me see

>be dubston
>check dubs
>>
>>51641789
>the overall lack of any stronger brews

Do you actually not think there aren't any?

What happens is some shitty state like Utah has a rule that no beer stronger than 3.2% is allowed, and then the 4 biggest beers are brewed to that strength. There's always regional beer that's around 5, and malt liquor.

Age doesn't even matter that much too. There's 50 state IDs, it's kind of hard for a guy at a gas station making $8 an hour to keep track of all of them, or care about obvious fakes.
>>
>>51641711
>௵

௵.

௵௵௵௵?
>>
Bogan
>>
File: 7d9d30ebf85a5105.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
7d9d30ebf85a5105.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>51641711
all hail the shitpost king
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.