[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!
-Friedrich Nietzsche, written in 1888
>>
> Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won . The German noble, always the "Swiss guard" of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church but well paid . Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious. Christianity, alcohol the two great means of corruption. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not. "War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!" : this was the feeling, this was the act , of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently ? I can't make out how a German could ever feel Christian .
>>
>>51639240
>nietzsche and hitler had a hard-on on islamic spain

why.jpg
>>
>>51639758
Nazi ideology was basically a blend of Wagner and Nietzsche. Thomas Mann in "The Magic Mountain" discussed the questionable legacy those two had left on the German mind.
>>
DUDE GOD'S DEAD LMAO
>>
>The surprise (...) is the extent to which Islam has been a part of Europe for so long, first in Spain, then in the Balkans, and the extent to which it has contributed so much towards the civilisation which we all too often think of, wrongly, as entirely Western. Islam is part of our past and our present, in all fields of human endeavour. It has helped to create modern Europe. It is part of our own inheritance, not a thing apart.

-Charles, Prince of Keks, Islam and the West, The Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford, 27th october 1993

>These Moors cultivated the sciences with success, and taught Spain and Italy for five centuries.

-Voltaire, A Philosophical Dictionary, J. and H. L. Hunt, 1843, p. 172
>>
Wow, that's a really shitty translation.
>>
>>51639829
The slight irony being that Nietzsche was not a racist or a fan of Wagner's /pol/ rantings at all. He maintained simply that each race had its share of ubermensch and untermensch.

What Nazism took from him was the ubermensch/untermensch idea (except they decided that those labels applied to whole races instead of individuals) and also his distaste for Christianity and admiration of Islam and ancient paganism.
>>
>people realize germans have been keks and traitors to their civilization since the dawn of times
>>
>>51639829
Also in the 1950s, a German pastor wrote that "The tragedy of [WWII and the Holocaust] was the end result of Germans having gradually rejected Christianity after 1871 in favor of a cult of the nation state."
>>
File: 1409580923157.jpg (23 KB, 272x347) Image search: [Google]
1409580923157.jpg
23 KB, 272x347
>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization
>I can't make out how a German could ever feel Christian .
Nietzsche is so fucked based
>>
>>51640054
>German shit/Vikings
>Civilization
>>
File: 1379030150005.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1379030150005.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>51640081
>Spain
>completely buttblasted by Romans, literally have your culture and language and bloodline obliterated
>again by araps
>now poor and literally the laughing stock of europe soon to be a failed state
you have some nerve you short idiot fatty
>>
>>51640149
>the laughing stock of europe

Says Sweden, the country that invented the 100 meters refugee rape.
>>
>>51640149
>failed state

You don't know what that even means

>fatty

Nice projection
>>
File: 41NAmz8iqqL.jpg (21 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
41NAmz8iqqL.jpg
21 KB, 324x500
>>51639240
>>
>muh old gods

so fucking ridiculous
>>
Nietzsche - 19th century emo
>>
>>51640149
No one cares enough about Spain to laugh at it. They're not bothering anyone. It's more beautiful and cultured than you, its food is better, its people prouder and more alive than yours.
>>
>>51640149
Rome made their culture and language better, you c ucks could use some roman invasions tbf
>>
>implying Britian isn't better than all these shithole 'civilisations'
>>
>>51640570
We always said germans were the niggers of the white race. It's only natural for them to be drawn towards islam.
>>
>>51640358
It's the opposite lad. If really feel the need to memeize him you might at least say "19th century edgelord"
>>
>>51639910
Fuck Islam. I wish I had a fucking army of anti-Muslim killer robots to get them the fuck out.
>>
GOD IS DEAD
ATHEISM NOW
>>
>>51639829
Not a blend, more like a trivialization. Nietzsche's Ubermensch had nothing to do with race supremacy and stuff, it was a spiritual concept that pursued the overcoming of the socratic approach. He is one of the most misunderstood thinkers of his century, despite the clarity of his sentences, because extreme-right wing politicians needed to justify their ideas basing their doctrine on the ideas of an estabilished philosopher.
>>
File: 1397777706456.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1397777706456.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>Spainful
>>
>>51640969
nazis were the shitposters of their age
>>
>>51640314
Christ wasn't a Christian, he was a Jew. He was Christ.
Christianity formed from the apostles after Jesus died. All the word means is 'of Christ', and Christians are followers of the faith borne by Christ. It's a clever, edgy quote and all but I don't see what he's trying to say.
>>
>>51639910
Voltaire's not really a good example, since he advocates opposing them
>>
>>51641033
>takes an asian peace symbol and makes it a sign of evil in Europe
this is honestly aussie level
>>
>>51641535
>A FUCKING STAR
>>
>>51640472
I agree with this man here
>>
>>51640969
>Nietzsche's Ubermensch had nothing to do with race supremacy and stuff, it was a spiritual concept that pursued the overcoming of the socratic approach.

I covered that in >>51640005
>>
>>51639829
>Thomas Mann in "The Magic Mountain" discussed the questionable legacy those two had left on the German mind.

And that book was written in 1923 before Nazism was even a thing, so Mann didn't even realize at the time just how far the repercussions of Wagner and Nietzsche were going.
>>
I would like Fritz to elaborate on what he thinks the moorish golden age in Spain was like -actually it wasn't "moorish", the Caliphate was arab, the moorish empires came later, but anyway, Fritz tell us how it was.
>>
>>51639240
>"I have always praised the one true god, Allah! I will destroy western civilization and undermine it in his name!"
-Every single protestant subhuman and fedoralord
>>
>>51639758
typical of the anti-clericalism of the 19th century
>>
>>51639240
islam and judaisme are the same, both are slave morality, islam has something to do with sex more, it was a beta male morality.
>>
>>51647849
c'est vrai que promettre des femmes et une terre de paradis pour des bédouins puceaux qui vivent dans le désert

chapeau momo
>>
>>51639240
>>51639910
>>51647849

coming from the inside of this religion, i want to give the world the true analyse of the roots of islam
(same thing can be said about other religions but islam is the most violent for the following reasons) :

some philosophers already talked about it, i mention here friedrich nietzsche, he defined the source of the monk morality,
which is according to him a morality of the weak,
it's all those low ranked people who made being poor and weak look like something good,
that slave morality was a pleb revolution against the highly ranked masters/families.

reading the works of robert sapolsky about the primitive species and their reproduction social life,
projecting it on humans, or by simply reading the lower layer of nietzsche's thoughts,
and i'm talking about anything that motivates the human being to do anything,
which is the will to reproduction or libido;

and being familiar with the /r9k/ community here and their reaction to elliot rogers massacre against the alpha hedonists,
i saw the obvious truth, i don't know how to express my thoughts, maybe i'll write every seperate thought in each line:

*islam was created in a community with a lot of unattractive horny males
*islam is the creation of ugly, low ranked, unattractive, poor beta males
*it was created as a revolution against the alpha hedonists (the infidels, who was drunk and getting laid all the time, the masters in nietzsche's lingo) it was the first beta uprising in history.(other jewish religions weren't violent enough)
*by looking at what islam came with you'll see a pattern, now you know why islam opressed women,
they installed a patriarchal system the gives them 4 wives, the women can't chose who she can fuck with
*in islam the adulteress is stoned to death with her alpha lover
*islam took over the populations with the highest number of ugly males
*it was naturally selected to stop the wars between tribes caused by those thirsty betas.
>>
>>51647887
see my argumentation here : >>51647987
>>
>>51639910
beta unattractive males created the civilisations
with their won revolution (religion) they created a world where to get the women you don't have to be only aesthetically superior, you can get some pussy writing a book, a poem a song, building shit...
>>
>>51640049
That is pretty true.

With protestantism freeing the individual and religion becoming a private matter, the next biggest common denominator was the state.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.