[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any international romance? Have you ever found love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 680x768
Anyone have any international romance?

Have you ever found love in a different country?
>>
File: 1468529072521.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1468529072521.gif
982 KB, 285x171
Years ago, a French exchange student came to stay at my friends place. She was fairly attractive, and I was always super nice to her. She had a boyfriend back in nantes, but we were at the beach one day, just us two sunbathing, when she casually lifted up the waistband of my shorts and stared at my cock for several seconds. I never took it anywhere though.

Fingered a russian girl at the Korean and columbian consulate in Chicago.
She was pretty sociopath, we ended up hating eachother.

A Chinese international student came went to my uni. She made me a full Chinese dinner one night then we drank and performed coitus. She was an awful kisser. Also had a boyfriend

Dated a German international student for like 6 months. Amazing body, decent face. Amazing in bed, really sensual and gentle. We broke up and she went back to germany.

Never let a gf come here, we cuck foreigners
>>
do you love anal ?
>>
>>62282850
I could role play as a german girl who went to Ireland for a year to learn English and after 4 years I never left...but really I am her boyfriend.
>>
>>62283340
Every girl who goes anywhere fucks around sadly enough.
>>
>>62283340
The French grill was inviting you for sex man, what happened?

Should of went to town on her
>>
No but my gf is from the serbia
>>
>>62283374
No I love Canada...
>>
>>62283408
She was very touchy with me but I somehow had convinced myself that she was not coming onto me and that it was normal in france
>>
>>62283466
same thing
>>
>>62282850
I had two, but sadly they were ldr
>>
>>62283404
Speaking from experience, buddy?
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>62282850
No, but I'm searching on mail order brides site.
>>
>>62288662
>No, but I'm searching on mail order brides site.
why? do you want to marry non russian men?
>>
dumb animeposter
>>
>>62291644
yes
>>
I've had a British gf for a few months before she went back to Bongistan. It was mostly sex, youtube and cuddles, but she was the sweetest and we still talk to this day.

Also she has the nicest and softest boobs.
>>
>>62291717
please don't do it natasha russian men are somewhat brutal but they are real guys
>>
>>62283540
The memes ruined it for you m8.
>>
>>62282850
An English girl, and a Malaysian girl

And by "romance" I mean sex
>>
Took a Russian girl's virginity in Thailand. She fell in love. I didn't. So no I guess
>>
>>62291771
I'm too old for Russians already, they prefer virgins in early 20s. so nothing to loose..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.