[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to give you guys my point of view about all this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468175703656.jpg (80 KB, 600x771) Image search: [Google]
1468175703656.jpg
80 KB, 600x771
Just wanted to give you guys my point of view about all this, maybe you'll find it interesting, who knows.
Just to ward off the upcoming kebab accusations and future dismissals of my message because of it,
let me start off by saying that I'm actually a white dude of full french descent (please forgive my excellent english)
and that I'm not a "racist" as you'd call it. (I still believe in the existence of different subspecies in the Sapiens Sapiens genome though)

Now let's cut off with the bullshit.
This whole thing would take thousands of posts for someone to explain it fully and objectively
but still,

The main question we should ask ourselves is

Why are they here?
Why were these third world people, from a different cultural background, allowed to settle in?

Now SWJs would tell me; because of a lack of workforce after the war, so they brought them in, but it's too fucking simple (dont want to spend too much time on this,
since its complete nonsense given the choices we had on non muslim migrants available for us to import)

Don't hate me for it, but I know why.

It's because my country has no sovereignty at all since quite a long time and politics are spokesmen for rich dudes interests.
These rich dudes are Jewish for the most parts, and they have planned WW3 for a long time.
Now we are in the part of their plan where muslims makes up 15% of the population and are starting to create friction
they are instrumentalizing every killings to further bombings in syria (for no fucking solid reason)

anyway, this shit is really complex to decorticate, I wont able to do this right now, but believe me, it's isn't what you think it is
dont ask yourself why they did it, ask yourself why THEY ARE HERE

who let them in?
JEWS.
>>
Medias in my country are focusing on whether or not the dude did this for Islamic reasons

the thing is,
HE DID NOT
he just a motherfucking north african piece of shit hating on these European families having a great time on the boardwalk

as simple as that.
but admitting that would bring up these question:

what are these people still doing here?
>>
>>62132085
Your own government let them in because they want to curtail your freedoms and create a police state (which in the wake of the last few terrorist attacks, many French people are now tacitly in support of).

Step 1: create the problem
Step 2: offer a solution

What evidence do you actually have implicating "da Joos" in this? Is it too hard to swallow that your own government would knowingly commit such a heinous crime against the French people to strengthen their powers?

France needs to overthrow it's government as soon as possible, it's heading towards civil war/genocide if you aren't able to contain this problem.
>>
>>62132391
Absolutely agree with you

>What evidence do you actually have implicating "da Joos" in this?

Lots of them, I've seen their influence in the medias, associations, industry etc..
I won't go on because it's a really long list to do
Please believe me, I'm not lying to you.
>>
>>62132502
Well regardless, it's your government you need to turf out. Replace them with real Frenchmen who won't serve foreign interests.

And unfortunately just posting on anonymous Dagestani gooch waxing forums isn't furthering your cause because you're preaching to the converted. Get out and spread awareness in your own community for a start, make connections with like minded people and make your voice heard.

Bon courage mon ami.
>>
>>62132712
>Well regardless, it's your government you need to turf out. Replace them with real Frenchmen who won't serve foreign interests.

Anyone serious about this would get killed fairly quickly
It is honestly hopeless.

>Bon courage mon ami.
Thank you my friend, hard times ahead.
>>
>>62132085
most of these arabs come from ex french colonies
so your nation molested them first
>>
>>62132903
I didnt have no parts in that
>>
>>62132903
t. Peru
>>
>>62133420
the other muslims in your country can argue the same
as a matter of fact, it's what the lybian spamming around every thread on the subject

me? i just say: the one who dies first, loses. stay alive
>>
>>62133899
>me? i just say: the one who dies first, loses. stay alive

these rules are coming from another age but still

fair enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.