[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular opinions of your cunt that would get you killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10
ITT: Unpopular opinions of your cunt that would get you killed if said in public.

>America should annex this shithole.
>Asian women are shit-tier bloodsuckers
>Stephen Harper was an okay PM
>Canadian beer sucks.
>Self-defense should not be a crime
>Aboriginals are not oppressed or disadvantaged, in fact they get millions of dollars in social benefit and tax-free goods, yet they are entitled, lazy and are drug addicts.
>Don Cherry is a senile scumbag
>David Suzuki is a hypocrite who deserves to be flayed alive.
>>
>Videogames are for manchildren
>If you are physically healthy and yet don't lift you are a pathetic waste of space
>Homeless people aren't human
>Immigration should be more restricted, allowing Pajeet and 30 of his elderly family members who don't even speak the language is not good for the country
>We need private clinics in Canada, it makes no sense to only have public ones
>Drinking alcohol more than semi-occasionally is for degenerates
>Faggots should be allowed to have be gay but they should not keep getting into everyone's face with it
>>
>>61575017
>Aboriginals are not oppressed or disadvantaged, in fact they get millions of dollars in social benefit and tax-free goods, yet they are entitled, lazy and are drug addicts.
Should be more popular 2bh senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1061x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1061x545
>we should have stayed Christian
>we should never have sold our colonies to the Americans
>Germany should have annexed us
>>
Any thing related to blacks or arabs/muslims in a bad way.
>>
>>61575017

Thats not an unpopular opinion mate, a lot of people (even some liberals) agree with this. The main problem is the tribe chieftains that keeps taking all the money instead of using it help their communities
>>
>>61575017
because america is so much better
>Asian women are shit-tier bloodsuckers
tru, i don't think this is an unpopular opinion though
>Stephen Harper was an okay PM
tru
>Canadian beer sucks
never tried it, can't comment, not an unpopular opinion though
tru, don't think this is an unpopular opinion though
tru, but i don't think this is an unpopular opinion
dunno anything about him desu
why?
>>
>>61575017
NOW LISTEN HERE WATCH THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS HERE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU WANT IS THIS YOU WANT THE STICK ON THE PUCK THE PUCK ON THE STICK THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING GOOD OL' ONTARIO BOYS
>>
>>61575422
top kek

How do britcucks know our memes?
>>
>>61575452
I watch HNIC, m8
>>
>>61575214
Lol try saying that to any average person in Van or Toronto you'll get lynched and charged faster then a jew with a coupon.

>>61575351
>why?
He's a liberal enviro-cuck who cashed in millions of dollars in speaking fees telling people lies and exaggerating about how muh climate change will start a nuclear WW5. He owns multiple luxury homes, co-owns a large chunk of land with an oil company, his charity foundation is a scam, tell other people not to do this and that yet he indulges in mass amounts of parties, and luxury goods.
>>
>>61575017
All hail Japan
All hail Best Korea
>>
>>61575543
>Lol try saying that to any average person in Van or Toronto you'll get lynched and charged faster then a jew with a coupon.
your problem is living in van or toronto mate

ah fair enough, so like al gore then?
>>
>>61575184
>implying
France is pretty racist lad. I doubt it.
>>
>Russia isn't that bad
>>
File: source.jpg (2 KB, 224x50) Image search: [Google]
source.jpg
2 KB, 224x50
>>61575645
>>
>poor, uneducated people should stop trying to blame everything on the government while at the same time expecting them to solve everything and start working.
>>
File: image.jpg (537 KB, 1203x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
537 KB, 1203x1600
>LBJ was the worst president we ever had with Reagan close behind
>immigrants must only be jewish, christian or non-religious, and the yearly intake should reflect the general population: atleast 70% european as of 2010
>we should seek to have a more mixed and integrated public-private healthcare system like germany's. our current system is bad, a totally free market one is bad, and a totally government-ran one is bad
>we should have much higher taxes to pay for modernizing our backwards-ass country, which would include greater border security
>we should cut foreign aid altogether if we aren't the ones managing how it's spent in the countries we're sending it too, such as with africa and israel
>this country is simulateneously too proud of itself and not proud enough
>the war on drugs was designed to imprison non-white people, and it's ended up hurting white people too
>obese people make it hard to take this country seriously to any degree. obesity is a worse threat to our image and out livelihoods then terrorism or drugs
>educators should be trained as judges are to be trained: strictly politically neutral
>we should reinstate 2 year service conscription
>college should be free
>we should require physical and mental testing in order to get a gun license, also fine places like clubs, large churches and concerts for not having armed and trained security
>we should annex canada and install a parliamentary system
>>
File: Dossiê Esquedista.jpg (71 KB, 788x524) Image search: [Google]
Dossiê Esquedista.jpg
71 KB, 788x524
Weirdly enough, the ones that you'd though that people would hate you, are the most popular amongst the people. Like the military did nothing wrong, niggers should die, guns for everyone and death penalty etc... people all agree with those. Now if you agree with commies, you'd get your shit fucked.

Even this week some guy tried to throw a homemade bomb at the workers party HQ, but failed.
>>
>>61576422
do you not have tests to get a gun license?
>>
>>61576545
I took no tests for my entire collection, it was entirely in paperwork.
>>
>>61576609
but that's bullshit, how are you gonna know that the person is mentally sound and also knows how to fire it/proper gun safety?
>>
>>61576545
No, and with how places in California, New Jersey, and New York have abused the 'may' part of "May Issue" policy for concealed carry permits, a lot of people don't trust authorities to actually play fair.
>>
>Democracy is a bad system and you all people are not eligible for the vote. There is no system to find who is and it should be abolished. Replaced with an "academia" alike system.
>>
>>61575652
I do not disagree, but please explain.
>>
>>61575017
The Republic was a mistake.

Christianity was actually good, I miss the times of Inquisition.

The bad guys won WW2.
>>
>>61576637
You don't, which is why I propose that gun licenses require basic knowledge of how a firearm should be used, how it's assembled, how it's fired, where it should be stored and who should know you have it, and require they pass intelligence tests and prove they don't have any history of drug arrests, any proven or apparent signs of bipolar disorder, aspergers, etc.
>>
>>61576422
I agree with every one of these
>>
Plebiscite democracy is a failed experiment
Ironically a bunch of liberals who got BTFO in Brexit seem to be waking up to this
>>
this
(kinda)
>>
>>61576422
No. LBJ greatly improved civil liberties and introduced social reforms that greatly helped the general public (The Great Society) but sadly were taken back by his successors. Ok, he started Vietnam, but any politician at that time was in favour of that, JFK would have been as well. Reagan was not the nicest guy and certainly worse than LBJ (imho) but not the worst either. You're completely ignoring Nixon, Buchanan and Harding here
>>
>>61576422
Fucking aye I agree with everything here
>>
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Holocoast did not happen
>I don't like fries
>Muslims shouldn't be allowed and send back because according to the statistics they don't integrate and commit most crimes
>we should dump the waloons and rejoin the Netherlands.
>I like the Netherlands
>I like France
>>
>>61576422
like a mix between conservatard and libtard
>>
>>61576422
>>61577997
Concerning your other statements:
Who guarantees you the then immigrating Christians, Jews or atheists aren't complete fuckups
Agree, your health system is thoroughly fucked
Don't necessarily need higher taxes for that, just change the extremely inefficient system which is devouring all your money; You already have higher taxes than us (and they're insane already)
Or you could always select good charities to spend it to
You're right (don't worry, it's worse in Germany)
Exactly
Probably
Completely agree
Dunno
Absolutely
Seriously, any place without this should be considered third world
Lel
>>
instant discrimination of an entire race is wrong

eastern euro and pigs are holding western europe down, the anchor should be severed immediately

the us is a capitalist oligarchy but it is still one of the best countries to live in bar the small wealthy nation states of europe such as nl switzerland and belgium.

i dont mind hillary clinton, she seems like a stable comfy president, and any large scale social or economic polices she makes or fails to make will not impact me in any serious way.
>>
>>61578071
That's called a centrist (based)
>>
>>61575017
Please tell me this one is a joke
>>
>islam is shit,fuck islam
eh. that is the only one i guess.
>>
> Expressing any opinion how dumb it may be shouldn't be banned (Svastika/Hitlergruß - saying „Hail Stalin“ is allowed even though he killed more)
> We shouldn't ban any music or websites for being offensive / spreading hate speech, we need absolute free speech
> The taxes are too high, flat tax doesn't seem like a bad idea
> Incestuous relationships should be legal if with consent of both partners
> All soft drugs should be legal, all hard ones decriminalised
> We should soften the gun laws and pay more attention to social problems causing shootings
>>
>>61578130
I really hope you misread his post.
>>
File: 1462078715507.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1462078715507.png
1 MB, 912x905
jews are much worse than muslims

armenians are almost as bad as jews

gypsies are human scum, dumb version of jews and therefore should be killed

i hope to see mass executions and extortion of whites from south africa and hong kong

i hope to see self-hating chinks in hong kong killed or thrown into jail or otherwise wiped from society

i absolutely love russia and china and whatever else strong country to arise and be a counter-force to usa and europe and anglosphere

all whites are inherently racist, and i say that as a white canadian

tea with milk and sugar in it is alright, as are chinese teas without any of those

i hope to see golden horde union within my lifetime, something like turkey+kazakhstan+russia+finland.

i hope to kill 300 italians, 500 jews, 500 armenians and some americans, it would be perfect.
>>
>>61576422
LBJ was bad, but Wilson was worse
>>
>>61575017
>Muslim brotherhood are good
>Egypt should be given east of Libya
>Libya should be divided into 3 countries
>part of secularism is tolerating atheists and pagans
>tolerance and equality mean tolerating gays
>Libya is not an Arab country
>Gaddafi is good
>Israel is good
>the 2011 is an outside conspiracy
>Misrata are good
>Benghazi is the capital
>we need to have sharia in place
>wahhabism is good and Qatar is our best ally
>>
>>61578111
> instant discrimination of an entire race is wrong
Who the fuck believes the opposite anyway

> eastern euro and pigs are holding western europe down, the anchor should be severed immediately
Politically yes, economically no, they're an important market. I like the idea of a multipolar European Union, one „West EU“ with more political integration (common financial policies, foreign policy, maybe a president), and then lesser and lesser politically binding unions the easter you go, until there would only be a Free Trade Agreement with the utmost eastern nations, like Romania, Bulgaria etc. That way, the eastern nations can get gradually on the west European standard without getting cucked by Brussels prematurely, while the Western nations can enjoy better economies through common economic policies, bigger importance on the would stage through common foreign and military policies, and can stop complaining about paying so much to the East.

> the us is a capitalist oligarchy but it is still one of the best countries to live in bar the small wealthy nation states of europe such as nl switzerland and belgium.
From a viewpoint of civil liberties and opportunities, yes, but politically you're absolutely backwards. Fucking Botswana
has a better political system.

> i dont mind hillary clinton, she seems like a stable comfy president, and any large scale social or economic polices she makes or fails to make will not impact me in any serious way.
She's a „comfy president“ in the way that absolutely nothing will change, but that's that.
>>
>>61578268
I didn't
>>
>>61578351
What? He is commonly seen as one of the best. He was based
>>
>>61575017
You know no one likes you here tripfag.
>>
File: 1453434706456.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1453434706456.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>trying to get black people up to par with the rest of the country is a waste of time and will never happen, they should have all been shipped off to Liberia in the 19th century
>schools public services should be prohibited from offering any accommodation to those who cannot speak English
>banning Muslims from entering the country is completely sensible policy
>religious schools of any sort should be banned
>all drugs should be decriminalized and everyone in prison for drug-related crime should be released
>The percentage of foreign students at any university should be capped at 5%
>degrees related to the study of gender, feminism, and race are utterly worthless and should render the opinions of anyone who holds one invalid
>diversity is not only not strength, it is weakness
>extrajudicial killing of known gang members should be ignored by the authorities, perhaps even encouraged
>>
>>61575017
>>Aboriginals are not oppressed or disadvantaged, in fact they get millions of dollars in social benefit and tax-free goods, yet they are entitled, lazy and are drug addicts.

Yeah, this way they want to kill them, same like american indians.
>>
>>61575017

> all drugs should be legalised
>>
>>61576906
>Rights for me but not for three

Kindly suck-start the muzzle end of the nearest firearm you boot-licking hypocrite.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 800x469
>>61578105
>>61577997
>>61578351
Maybe I misunderstand LBJ, but I really have it out for him because the the immigration act, where the demographic change has been profound and is setting us up for disaster by the end of the century, and parts of the civil rights acts effectively killed how communities and businesses can manage themselves and their customers.
But I'll concede that LBJ wasn't impossibly bad since I looked into him some more.

>>61578105
>Who guarantees you the then immigrating Christians, Jews or atheists aren't complete fuckups
Jews tend to not be complete fuck-ups, the world's non-religious tend to exist in Europe or China, again, not fuck-up nations, and atleast here, Christian immigrants integrate seamlessly(Asians, Arab Christians and Africans), save for Central Americans and people from the Carribean, who tend to be the criminal sort up until they're third generation and overwhelmingly integrated, when at that point their biggest flaw is identity politics.

Our taxes vary insanely, about half the population doesn't pay any federal income taxes at all, to where some give away most their income in taxes in the Northeast and on average, Germans pay more as a percentage of their income then Americans.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26327114
Maybe not a huge increase, but something that allows for more higher quality infrastructure and paying down the debt.
We spend inefficiently, mainly on our military because we over-invest in vast fleets of various outdated technologies. I assume, for widespread projecting capabilities.
Worlds largest and most powerful navy - Still pays $9 million to have Windows XP on over 100,000 computers.
It's little things like that, including how we have the world's largest military boneyards.
>>
>>61580037
*regions
not nations
>>
"it's our fault if Naples is a shithole, we should stop blaming the Piedmontese."
>>
EU is good
EU is bad
>>
>I'm pro mass migration
>It's OK if white people become a minority in this country
>Communism isn't necessarily a bad idea
>Marx was mostly correct
>Eastern Europeans will always be more foreign to our culture than people from foreign colonies and anyone who feels "kinship" with them because they are light skinned and European is in for a rude awakening if they ever live around them. You will have more in common with an English-speaking Jamaican or Indian.
>>
>>61581606

*former colonies not foreign colonies
>>
>>61575017
>>Don Cherry is a senile scumbag
get the fuck out of this country zhang. its amazing how you are such a fucking retard when you think so highly of yourself.
>>
>>61575017
did you actually spend your whole canada day on /int/ shitposting about canada?
neck yourself faggot
>>
I hate hot dogs. I can't fucking stand them. Pig assholes and chicken beaks are not good, they will never be good.
Please stop saying I'm unamerican for not wanting to eat buttholes and hooves.
>>
>We should join the EU
>Neutrality isn't such a good idea
>We should abolish the army
>Direct democracy doesn't work
>>
>>61581994
>We should abolish the army
Does that mean killing every citizen? Deporting them?
>>
>>61575017
basically anything everyone doesnt agree with in public socially kills you. thats what jap society is
>>
We should deport all niggers and sandniggers back into the desert, let them rot and shoot at all illegal boats approaching European shores.

In fact the world the world would be better off if we didn't only let the niggers rot in the desert, but if we recolonialized the third world and took over their incompetent governments to rule with developed world wisdom for better of both us and them. Colonialism was a good thing.
>>
The Trans Pacific Partnership has, is, and will ensure that Singaporeans are fucked from getting a decent wage.
National Service is actively fucking with males getting hired.
The People's Action Party is way more fascist and corporatist than even the British Union of Fascists and is actively fucking Singapore over with their laws, policies and petty lawsuits over retarded cunts, edgy teenagers and conspiracy theorists.
THERE IS NO DECENT OPPOSITION POLITICS IN SINGAPORE.
Lee Kuan Yew did more to destroy Singapore than even the Eternal Anglo could ever do. And his legacy lives on as the People's Action Party.
>>
>>61582031
End conscription, then fire all the professional soldiers.
>>
To be critical towards mass imigration is not hate speech.

This sentence brought a friend of mine 400€ fee and a year at a psygologist.
>>
>>61576906
I own plenty of guns and honestly.

I just wouldn't do any of this shit, they are too big of pussies to go for it anyway.
>>
either norway or denmark should annex us.
Sigmundur our last pm did nothing illegal though it might have been imoral
>>
>We not need more socialims
>Marx is not a socialdemocrat
>>
>>61582392
How much was the psychologist?
>>
>>61575177
>implying the Americans wouldn't have taken your possessions

ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>61578351
THIS
H
I
S
>>
Most of our country are bydlos. All our problems come from this "Homo homini lupus est" mentality. The idea of being somehow better than others, cause "we go our own unique way" is a myth.
But that doesn't mean, our """"liberals"""" are any better. The strength of hate towards others is the same, with the exception that they aim it for their own nation and origin.
>>
>>61576422
>educators should be trained as judges are to be trained: strictly politically neutral

MOTHER
FUCKING
THIS
GODDAMN

>college should be free
well, not as expensive - if it was free there'd be a lot of stupid bullshit going on
>>
>>61582392
thanks, cultural marxism!
>>
Russfag under a proxy here.
What gets a comrade lynched (metaphorically or literally) when he says the following things:
>victory day is shit
>putin is a fucking scumbag
>i love nazi germany
>saying anything bad about the communism and bolshevism meme
>crimea is ukrainian
>>
>>61575017
>we should thrive to be unaligned like Switzerland and stop trying to become more western
>we should only take in white immigrants and deport all muslims
>social security and public healthcare should only be given to net tax payers, old people and disabled
>we should have American style constitution which guarantees gun rights
>we are not top-5 hockey nation
>our country is shit and people dumb with superiority complex based on delusion
>Sami are not more aboriginal than us and should fuck off if they dont want to be Finns
>>
I don't actually like vodka
>>
>>61575017
>>Canadian beer sucks.
>unpopular opinion

Are you not self-aware at all?
>>
>>61575214
>The main problem is the tribe chieftains that keeps taking all the money instead of using it help their communities
The main problem is that they receive money in the first place. Getting more rights, money and benefits because of your race is horrendous.
>>
>>61576422
>we should require physical and mental testing in order to get a gun license
woah...so..this...is the...power of...liberty

Oh wait, taking away the inalienable rights of lawful citizens is wrong.
>>
>>61575102
>If you are physically healthy and yet don't lift you are a pathetic waste of space
Mfw a leaf wants to fight
>>
>>61575017
Nobody GAF about your feelings. You know what matters? How much money you can make for me, today, right now.
Sure, I had to hire Shaniqua the left-handed lesbian over there for the tax credits, but nobody expects her to be productive. She's a sandbag, and now we can bring the tour group past her cubicle. No, You're the racist for noticing. Checkmate.
The purpose of a business is to make money for its owners, not to put soccer jerseys on little Suzy and Billy.
America is Business.
>>
>The feminism is not the solution of all the problems.
>We don´t need more socialsm.
>The URSS don´t exist now.
>Marx is not a social democrat.
>Rajoy is not neonazi.
>The king receives less money than feminists
>employment is important, rather than feminism.
>employment is important, rather than socialism.
>employment is important, rather than homosexuality
>employment is important, rather than Marx.
>employment is important, rather than hate Rajoy
>Have employment is important
>>
>We shouldn't kill ourselves
>>
File: 1367268591414.jpg (108 KB, 468x297) Image search: [Google]
1367268591414.jpg
108 KB, 468x297
>>61582392
that's fucking insane
>>
in virtually every case it's something true
>>
>>61575017
Noooooo. Fuck no. absolutely not.
You should come down here, you'd fit in and have something to contribute, but no way in hell are we gonna annex millions of your leftist countrymen.
>>
>>61576545
It varies by state, it's a state issue, not federal. In Michigan a firearms safety class is required to get a concealed carry permit, in Indiana a person just has to pass a background check, idk about other states, those are the only 2 i've lived in.
>>
>>61576422
>>we should have much higher taxes to pay for modernizing our backwards-ass country, which would include greater border security
Yes, track everyone like (((modern European countries))).
>>college should be free
Who is going to pay for it? You already have GI bill
>>we should require physical and mental testing in order to get a gun license
No, you should abolish all types of licenses for firearms, anything else goes against liberties.
>>also fine places like clubs, large churches and concerts for not having armed and trained security
Police should do that.
>>
>King Michael was a moronic half german power hungry traitor who sold his country to the Russians who then threw him out when they were done with him. He is directly responsible for at least one million civilian deaths.
>>
>i like k-pop
>going out to a k-pop concert
>nothing like some k-pop
>i hate niggers
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.