[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ desktop threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30_00-01-19.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30_00-01-19.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Post your desktops

Only gnu/linux users allowed

Windows cucks and sissy osx cuckboys NOT INVITED.
>>
>left arch because of the hassle
>unsatisfied with every distro i have tried since
>unless you want to use ancient packages debian does not get timely security updates
>ubuntu is so hand holdy it won't fucking let me uninstall thunderbird and pidgin
>mint will let me uninstall shit but it's a bizarro frankendebian
>found myself frequently manually compiling software on fedora because the official and fusion repos are so small
Looks like it's time to go back to Arch

Or maybe I should try OpenSUSE
>>
>>61500673
>>left arch because of the hassle

Literally what hassle nigga

werks(tm) for me
>>
dumb /int/ gf poster
>>
>>61500742
lol

nz bro do you ever do anything else
>>
File: screenFetch-2016-06-30_00-48-18.jpg (779 KB, 3600x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2016-06-30_00-48-18.jpg
779 KB, 3600x1080
okay
>>
>>61500734

It also just werked for me, never experienced a significant breakage. But you have to have a certain level of vigilance to use arch

You just can't mindlessly hit y for everything like with the other distros. You have to look shit up and read updates and news yourself
>>
hi
>>
>>61500815
>weaboo shit

EUGH
>>
>>61500835
>You just can't mindlessly hit y for everything like with the other distros

You can tho

Only issue I've ever had was a meme being built with a QT version not pushed out yet so it wouldn't load and you just revert back to the last working one
>>
>>61500800
I have plenty of time to do whatever I want since Debian never breaks
>>
>>61499747
>that font rendering
>numix and xfce
>them disgusting window borders and completely unmatching terminal menu colors

pig disgusting, arch isn't for you OP
>>
>>61500840
I post on your shit thread and that's what I get?
>>
>>61500871
wow what a bully
>>
>>61500880
sorry pedophiles not welcome
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.