[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's me or black guys in every western countries are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 50centhippiesource.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1251) Image search: [Google]
50centhippiesource.jpg
99 KB, 1000x1251
It's me or black guys in every western countries are the kings of douchebag faggotry? constantly yelling, making noises, speaking with forced street slangs, being very arrogant, considering having sex with a woman from another race like an important event in their lives and wanting fight for retarded reasons, they make everything for being hated and there are still retarded people for defending them.

how to fix this cancer? because massmedias put this kind of people like a model of coolness for the youth.
>>
>>61498244
Niggers are subhuman and should die
>>
it's the rapper image but there are wierd weabo blacks and normal engineering blacks and some low income blacks too

it's easy to pick up on one stereotype and run with it, that's why it makes so much money but most aren't or rather can't be
>>
File: 1466799387664.jpg (175 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1466799387664.jpg
175 KB, 750x1334
>>61498288
>it's easy to pick up on one stereotype and run with it

Stereotypes are for the most part true. Because they are accurate.

If you "made" a "stereotype" about Asians being tall and having blonde hair it would just be retarded because it's not true for the majority.

On the otherhand, niggers create disproportionate crime in white countries, majority black areas are UNIVERSALLY shitholes and Niggers have never had a written language, signs of an advanced civilization, any architectural or other achievements either.
>>
>>61498348
mass media doesn't consume
the youth consume and mass media provides

pls
>>
File: 1456919726222.jpg (222 KB, 633x1796) Image search: [Google]
1456919726222.jpg
222 KB, 633x1796
>>
>>61498391
Niggers commit crimes disproportionately that is why the stereotype exists.
>>
I would say do not believe everything you hear, but I meet those of the photo above me every day.
>>
>>61498493
well it is true. i mean there is no sense in denying it but that's stats, but if you want to fix things then obviously knowing that isn't enough
>>
File: 1375911649255.gif (2 MB, 313x306) Image search: [Google]
1375911649255.gif
2 MB, 313x306
>>
>>61498452
kek
>>
>>61498244
They're not fit to live in a civilized society. The only people I've seen chimp out at a fast food place were dindus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
File: lelilel.jpg (46 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
lelilel.jpg
46 KB, 318x308
>>61498452
>>
>>61498244
Stop importing lower-class blacks with low-class attitudes. The chimpiest blacks here are these Sudanese refugees, but around where I live, the Africans are just normal immigrants who went through the normal process, which means they were at least middle class back home, if not upper class.
>>
>>61499248
the way i know it, african migrants are usually mid-high- upper class

i remember one nig getting angry when i said "i'm gonna rolla a gibon, want some?" and i wasn't even rascist then lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.