[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys talk about 4chan and memes with your parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1438710121630.png (889 KB, 756x715) Image search: [Google]
1438710121630.png
889 KB, 756x715
Do you guys talk about 4chan and memes with your parents?
>>
>>61367693
Yes I always scream at him "T." when he calls me a kaffir
>>
I actually have in the past.

I told my mom about this board where you can see flags of where the person is posting from and what posters from certain countries are like. I didn't go autistically in depth but I have talked about it a little before.
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>61367784
Nice Copypasta
>>
Nobody knows I'm here, it's a secret.
>>
I told my grandpa about how other people on this forum would say "pay debts" whenever someone from Greece posted.

He thought it was quite funny
>>
>>61367693
I taught my dad "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES"
He says it out of the blue from time to time.
>>
I do but I'm purposely vauge so they never figure out I'm talking about 4chan.
>>
>>61368535
Trust Canada to take things too far
>>
>>61368559
Brexit out of this thread pham
>>
>>61367693
Told my mom check em for no reason and she looked it up, i wanted to die right after
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.