[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me translate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png (52 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
52 KB, 2000x1333
Any leb-anon care to help me translate this ? This comes from a very dear person and I have no clue what to make of it... Thank you in advance.

لما دقيتلك و عزمتك ما كان هدفي الاكل. كل القصة اني تعبت والله تعبت و حاسي حالي عم بغرق بالمحيط و ما بعرف كيف وصلت لهون و ما عم بعرف اطلع. مش قاظرة حتا اتذكر كيف كانت حياتي قبل و اغبى سوءال بسالو، انا شو عملتلك؟ بي شو ازيتك لا تعمل معي هيك. ايه غبا اسال بس مش قادرة امنع حالي و فكر: انا وين غلطت؟ يمكن اذا بلاقي غلطة، بيخف وجعي و بقول معلي بتستاهلي. لما دقيتلك اليوم، ما كان كرمال الاكل كان لان تعبت من كل شي و عندي مشاكل و هموم بتكفي و مش ناقصني همك. يمكن كان بدي شوف اذا بعدك سيرافان القديم لي لما قلو جايي عبالي حلو و انا صايمي، يجبلي و يجي من دون ما حتى اطلب و يمكن غبا مني فكر هيك و هوي مع غيري. عنجد مع غيري. و عم تعيطلو حبيبي بكل ثقة. انا و ما تجرءت نادي حبيبي و هي بلا. ما بعرف شو عملتلك لوثلتني لهون و ما بعرف مين انتا بس بعرف اني باضعف مرحلة من حياتي مش بسببك بس بالوقت اللي كنت بحاجة لحدا اجا الحدا لي دمرني زيادة. ما بعرف ليش فكرت انو فيني شاركك ب مشاكلي و انتا واحد من مشاكلي بس رح يجي نهار و قوم لان I'm a big girl and big girls don't cry
>>
>>61396648
>When I called you and invited you my goal wasn't eating. The whole thing is that I'm tired, I swear to god I'm tired and I feel like I'm drowning in an ocean and I don't know how I got here and I can't figure out how to get out. I can't even remember how my life used to be before, and the most stupid question I have ever asked: what have I done to you? How did I hurt you so you'd do this to me? Yeah it's stupid for me to ask but I can't prevent myself from thinking: what did I do wrong? Perhaps if I found a fault, my pain would decrease and I'd say it's okay, you deserve it. When I called you today, my goal wasn't eating it was because I had my own problems that are enough and I don't need yours. Perhaps I wanted to see if you were the old siravan(?) who when I tell him that I want something sweet to eat when I'm fasting, he'd buy some to me and even without asking. Perhaps it's stupid for me to think so and that he's with some one else. He really is with someone else. And she's calling him "habibi" with confidence, and I wasn't strong enough to call him "habibi" and she was. I don't know what have I done to you to make me reach this point and I don't know who you are but I know that I'm in the weakest moment in my life, not because of you, but at the time that I really needed someone, somebody has came and destroyed me even more. I don't know why I thought I could share my problems with you when you're one of my problems but one day and I'll get up because I'm a big girl and big girls don't cry.
>>
File: 1408900470025.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1408900470025.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>61396648
>>
>>61396648
Go back to africa
>>
>>61397289
Ouch.
Thank you friend.
>>
>>61397853
No problem
>>
>>61397289
Christ almighty OP you fucking monster
>>
>>61396648
backstory now
>>
You better fucking explain this, OP.
>>
>>61397650
Best reply
>>
File: preordered.gif (783 KB, 844x475) Image search: [Google]
preordered.gif
783 KB, 844x475
>>61397289
OP, what is the meaning of this?
>>
>>61398166
>>61397985
>>61398240

Basically I am in love with her and another girl at the same time. I keep telling her I am bad for her and she needs to forget about me and go on with her life, but we keep getting back together. But whenever I am with her I long for the other girl and vice versa.

I know I'm an asshole but I just cannot make my mind. And she's getting hurt but always comes back no matter what... There's just nothing I can do or say that will make her go away. And believe me I've tried hard.
>>
File: crying bald man.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
crying bald man.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>61397289
>Perhaps it's stupid for me to think so and that he's with some one else. He really is with someone else. And she's calling him "habibi" with confidence, and I wasn't strong enough to call him "habibi" and she was

>I wasn't strong enough to call him habibi and she was

damn dude
>>
>>61398904

love is intrinsically flawed French anon. by that I mean if you were to delve into a relationship with either of these girls after 6 months the routine will kill you and make you long for the other girl. I say make a logical decision and stick to it. then when your heart makes you long for the other girl and tells you that the grass is greener on that side. you tell it to fuck off because as soon as you go for that one it will happen all over again.
>>
>>61398904

Why do you think you're bad for her?

It really sounds like a dick move OP. I know you can't help it but if you're torn then this is what should convince you to pick her over the other one. She NEEDS you dude.
>>
>>61399075
Thank you for your kind words. I know all of this but when I'm with either, autopilot kicks in and I have a lot of trouble thinking rationally.
Even more with her, as she's a good friend and I see her often. And no matter how much I beg her to go away she keeps coming back. And I keep being too weak to push her back.
Basically now I just wish she ends up hating me because that's the only way I can think of which would keep her away. That would be better for me, and most of all, better for her.
>>
>>61398904
sick love triangle OP. so what if you're being a dick, at least your life is interesting
>>
>>61399182
Because I'm ready to give her a lot of things but none of what she expects from me. And I keep hurting her, hence why I'm a bad thing for her.

And believe me when I say the other girl is just as much in love as she is. This is a textbook love triangle and there's no way out of this as of now. I tried everything, believe me. And I know I'm a dick, don't worry about that, I'm haven't been sleeping on my two ears for a long time now.
>>
>>61397289
holy shit

>>61396648
did you emotionally break a pen pal? Top notch, Pierre.
>>
>>61399370
>And I keep hurting her
Physically?
>>
>>61399267
Comes a point where you wish it was just simple.

>>61399391
Yeah thanks, I'm aiming for dick of the year award 2016, Bob.
>>
>>61399431
No you inbred wife beater. Emotionally.
>>
>>61399204

if you really want her to leave you alone then dont hurt her on purpose. that will just make her want you more. women are fucked up like that. the opposite of. love isnt hatred. it's nothingness. just don't reply at all to anything she says and if she confronts you act cold and uncaring.
>>
>>61397289
Wtf OP
>>
>>61399498
Just do what you feel is right m8, don't listen to these Dr. Love experts over here. You know the situation the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 650x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 650x699
FUCK YOU OP...WHY CANT I BE YOU...
>>
>>61399370

what's she looking for? and from experience in past relationships, you're at a point where either both of you have to make some sacrifices, or it'll never work out. tell her to make concessions if you have to too.

or accept that it'll never work out. she's crazy, you're done with her, you move on and she wallows in self pity and that kind of thing.
>>
>>61399498
Not even physically - with your dick?
>>
File: eb7.png (628 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
eb7.png
628 KB, 1688x518
OP you fucking weak faggot. Stop being such a shitter.
>>
>>61399508
>the opposite of. love isnt hatred. it's nothingness.
wew lad that couldn't be more true
>>
>>61398904
Hang on we need to establish the facts here before we come to a judgment:
Are you white or black?
>>
>pen pals
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS DELUDING YOURSELF WITH FAKE RELATIONSHIPS.

Specially Frog OP and the Leb girl.
>>
Why is she texting you in arab if you don't speak it?
>>
>>61399988
I don't think it is a pen pal thing, if you read the text it actually mentions them eating out together and him bringing her something sweet to eat in person when she asks for it.
>>
>>61399887
I'm white, /pol/.

>>61399727
What's your amazing advice, sensei ?

>>61399695
Smart boy

>>61399638
She's looking for someone who will love her and only her. And I cannot provide that right now, I am litteraly in love with 2 persons. She deserve someone that will give her everything she wants, and I cannot provide.

>>61399612
Thank you friend. I will, I'm just trying to not hurt anyone (and failing, but still trying).

>>61399508
I know. But it's hard to stay cold and distant when I see the pain in her eyes. I am weak.

>>61399634
Believe me, it's not a bit as fun as it sounds.
>>
>>61396648
I would have already gotten both those bitches into a threesome and have both cunts doing my every bidding. Until I get tired of them and replace them with some other young cunts.
>>
>>61399988
Dude I see her 3 times a week at last. We sleep together on a weekly basis too. But thanks for the insight.

>>61400062
That's what she does when she wants to state her feeling. She's shy and don't want to sound weak, so that's how she state them without offering me any way to come back at her. It's been going on for a month now.
>>
>>61400136
You are welcome
Hope things work out with you soon
>>
>>61400136
What brit anon had said is true.
You will always end up telling yourself that the grass is greener when you're with one. It's a never ending cycle. We always want what we don't have.

You're going to have to make a decision sooner or later to avoid hurting either one of them even more.
>>
>>61400141
Sure pal. Because sex is really what matters here.
>>
>>61400141
Love and lust are different things my friend.
>>
>>61400219
Fuck, write a book OP
>>
>>61400219
Ah, forget about what I said then. Sorry.

It's just that I've been so used to people with "internet """relationship""" drama" I assumed yours was one.
>>
File: 1409242373485.png (180 KB, 1000x816) Image search: [Google]
1409242373485.png
180 KB, 1000x816
>>61400141
>I would have
they wouldn't
>>
>>61400289
Might do one day.

>>61400238
The second girl is leaving soon. And I won't get back to the first one anyway. Cause she's not just a side bitch I'll pick up once i'm done with the other, that'd be disrespectful for both her and our relationship. But I guess this will be some kind of closure anyway.
>>
When I called you and invited you, my goal wasn't food. The point is I'm tired, really tired. I feel like I'm drowning in an ocean and I don't know how I got here or how to get out. I can't even remember how my life was before and the stupidest question that I ask is, what did I do to you? How did I hurt you for you to this to me? Yes it's stupid to ask but I can't stop myself from thinking. Where did I make a mistake? if I found a mistake, it'll hurt less and I'll say, it's ok you deserve it. When I called you today it wasn't because of food, it was because I was tired of everything and I had problems and worries enough and I had no time for your problems. (this part doesn't make sense, but I think she is talking about a guy who gets her stuff from Serevan) I tell him that I reall desire some dessert right now when I'm fasting (like hungering for dessert). He goes and gets (food or dessert or whatever) for me without me even asking. Maybe it's stupid for me to think like this when he's with someone else other than me. And she calls him "honey" (habibi) with all confidence. And then I dared to call him honey when she's not here. I don't know what I did to you for you to reach this point and I don't know who you are but I know that I'm at a low point in my life not because of you but because of the time when I needed someone and then someone came and ruined everything. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to share my problems with you but you are one of my problems and someday will come and I'll stand up cause I'm a big girl and big girls don't cry.
>>
>>61400422
Is this a new pasta? I knew this thread was trouble.
>>
>>61399455
>Yeah thanks, I'm aiming for dick of the year award 2016, Bob.
making a good run at it, who told you love triangles are ever a good idea? might want to shoot them.
>>
I kinda know that feel OP. I'm in love with someone who has a bf. And I can't even keep my dick hard with my gf because I don't like her and I must pretend I like her.
>>
>>61400422
Just don't, you fucking gook.

>>61400553
I knew it was shit right from the beginning. Turned out even shittier than I expected.

>>61400784
Well that's a shitty one too. Don't stay with your gf if you love someone else. Even if that means you risk being alone in the end. Do it out of respect for someone you at least once cared for.
>>
>>61400950
Unfortunately I'm an Arab
>>
>>61401840
Where from, fellow?
>>
>>61401840
Didn't notice slight translation change. Thought you where copy pasting. Sorry friend.
>>
>french flag
>arab writing
Yup all is in order, walk on
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x182
>>61401884
Sudan
>>
>>61402038
t.I didn't read the thread
>>
>>61401986
Well I spent like half an hour writing it without updating the thread, it was my fault.
>>
>>61402099
More like, i've never seen arab writing in my life but when i went to europe or on tv
>>
>>61402082
>Arab
>>
>>61400950
It's very complicated, pal. My gf is truly one of the most wonderful persons I've ever met. I'm nice to her, I'm a good bf but I just can't love her.
The girl I like is eveything I ever wanted, and I don't wanna fuck up her relationship with something harsh. I've waited a long time and I'll keep doing it if needed.
If karma exists, then I deserve her. My ex got in love with another guy and they're still happy together.
>>
>>61402985
S-shut up our dialect just happened to be stupid >:(
>>
>>61403862
Heh, you're a brother in my book.
>>
>>61403862
You're not THE Sudan poster? Are there several?
>>
>>61404151
Yes, that's a different guy. Not sure that there are others tho
>>
"go back to africa you stupid sandnigger"
>>
>>61397289
can confirm.
>>
File: 1466915366330.jpg (40 KB, 295x252) Image search: [Google]
1466915366330.jpg
40 KB, 295x252
>>61404151
another sudanese poster here

>>61402985
DELET qawad
>>
Not gonna read whole thread. If she really wanted to get through to you then why did she write the whole damn thing in a language you don't even understand?

Also some Arab anon should vocaroo this for shits n giggles.
>>
>unironically dating fucking sandnigress
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.