[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POUND AT LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1985
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: nigel-farage-the-shining.png (1 MB, 958x900) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage-the-shining.png
1 MB, 958x900
CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

https://twitter.com/business/status/746177564738265088

Brits on holiday now have 25% less money to spend
>>
>>61201307
How do I invest in stocks?
Any /biz/ suicides?
>>
Globalists BTFO
>>
I am honestly scared and didn't think the European Union would fall after John Olivers video. Here is what I know about European history and politics.

1) Europe was at war with itself for CENTURIES.
2) Finally after being exhausted by the deadliest war in human history and the buildup of the deadliest weapons, Europe rebuilt itself with help of the USA to form the European UNION.
3) Decades of stability, European Union rumored to become a single nation one day. Imperfect but DAMN better than it was back when it was at war.

Now what. I wish I know but all I can get is trolls on every side.
>>
File: Untitled.png (533 KB, 487x445) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
533 KB, 487x445
LEAVING WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: britain_monster_spear_eu.png (19 KB, 544x532) Image search: [Google]
britain_monster_spear_eu.png
19 KB, 544x532
>>61201307
Dropped like a pound of lead

THE SEA MONSTER HAS BEEN KILLED
>>
>>61201516
If this is what you know about European history and politics you really don't know enough to be saying opinions desu
>>
>>61201631

Just tell me things are going to be okay, in Europe and over here. That's all I want to know.

What kind of UNION falls apart at a simple vote? Remember when USA fought the bloodiest war in our own history to preserve our UNION? How can EU fall like this?
>>
>>61201516
kek, what the fuck would John Oliver's american viewers have anything to do with Brexit?

Brexit voters want it a lot more so you can guarantee they'll go down and vote. Fence-sitters who are likely to be ambivalent and Remain are less likely to actually vote, thinking it'll be a sure thing
>>
>>61201868

Scotland will now have another referendum to leave the UK and join the EU.
>>
>>61201965

So.....European UNION falls on a vote.
And UNITED Kingdom will too?

Do Europeans.....why??? Why why?? WHY.

UNION means UNITED.
>>
POUND'D
>>
Europe is historically unstable politically.

England's economy will be hit and most likely England might suffer a brain drain i.e immigration out of England.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moL4MkJ-aLk
>>
File: NARSTIE.png (723 KB, 593x597) Image search: [Google]
NARSTIE.png
723 KB, 593x597
>>61202035

The English didn't want to listen.They only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>61202398
>English dont want to listen
Enjoy having our quota of refugees sent by Merkel.
>>
>>61201890

John Oliver is a Brit and he is on the internet. I don't know I thought be made a good case.

>>61202398

Let me tell you a story Finland about American history. Believe it or not, we had the same problem in the 1800s as Europe is having in the current year.

We fought the bloodiest battle of our history to preserve our union and preserve our future. Called the Civil War. You cannot cannot cannot let Europe go to where it was pre-WWII. You cannot.
>>
>>61202575
>John Oliver is a Brit and he is on the internet

Edgy college liberals are the only ones outside the US who pay attention to him and they were all voting Remain anyway

Relax, there's not going to be a Europe/UK war. Europe doesn't have the cultural homogeneity that the US did.
>>
>>61202662
There wouldn't be a war. There will be a political realignment.
>>
>>61202575
>You cannot cannot cannot let Europe go to where it was pre-WWII. You cannot.

But that is literally what conservatives everywhere , including most of /int/, want, because they consider the alternative to war to be 'cuckoldry'.
>>
File: 1466601042326.jpg (117 KB, 779x1026) Image search: [Google]
1466601042326.jpg
117 KB, 779x1026
>>61202575
>You cannot.

IT MUST!!!!!
>>
>>61202771

I consider myself Conservative in many ways (Liberal in other ways aka Centrist). I do not believe in casual sex or abortion. But I do believe in stability and peace.

Part of Conservationism means no drastic changes for no good reason. If you are in a stable Union and stable peace for decades and decades....maybe keep it that way. Why rip it apart? "Cuck" meme? I hope not.
>>
I could make £50 off my holiday Yen if I traded it back
Pretty noice
>>
>>61202919
Because stagnation is a good reason to move on. The EU is stagnant and dying, and we just broke free.
>>
>>61202936
Anon, help me get into trading.
/biz/ hasnt got a sticky like /fit/.
I could ask my bank, but I dont want to wait until they are open. Also I wont understand due to sleep deprivation.

>>61202919
Merkel was pushing bullshit policies anyway. I dont want to be in a union where Germany invites the middle east in despite everyone being agaisnt it, then Germany shoves it's "refugees" onto other countries after it didnt even check them.

I feel bad for Austria.
>>
>>61203012

The economy is now certain to contract and decline regardless of whether UK even gets good Brexit terms. How is that better?
>>
>>61203012

Maybe. Maybe USA is stagnant and dying too, I do know we aren't as powerful as we were a few decades ago.

Know what is NOT a solution? Destroying USA. If a Union falls naturally that is one thing, EU won't last forever nor will UK alone....but if a Union is destroyed from within that is horrible and disaster. What does UNION mean if you cannot even trust your fellow citizens to stick together in thick and thin?
>>
>>61201516
the EU will only get stronger either way
if the UK leaves and it slumps, you sure as shit bet the project will thrive; if the UK gets better, the EU will take a hit, BUT it won't have those cheeky cunts being all speshul
>>
>>61203164
>What does UNION mean if you cannot even trust your fellow citizens to stick together in thick and thin?
A union is a team effort. Not mindlessly copy the cunts in power.
>>
File: timetostopposting.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
timetostopposting.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>61202575
>we had the same problem in the 1800s as Europe is having in the current year.
>>
File: purealpha.jpg (54 KB, 403x500) Image search: [Google]
purealpha.jpg
54 KB, 403x500
>>61202919
>but why would you leave a stable common wealth and the protection of the greatest empire in the world.

your a loyalist cuck, brits are just standing up to german fuckery again.
>>
>>61203164
I would be very happy to be in a proper union with the rest of Europe. This half arsed and frankly oligarchic union is a failure and doesn't care about the people at all. It's not worth it.
>>61203124
Because the EU would only drag us down in the medium to long term. Short term loss for some long term gain. Isn't that what you did when you declared independence from the UK? You decided stability wasn't worth the constraints?
>>
File: pound rip.jpg (123 KB, 1447x870) Image search: [Google]
pound rip.jpg
123 KB, 1447x870
73% of people between 18-29 wanted to remain in the EU, while 63% of those over 60 wanted to leave.

NO FUTURE FOR YOU
>>
>>61203617

In the olden days, younger people always always outnumbered the old.

Starting very recently, old started to outnumber the young. Because people moved away from farm life. Complicated and long story but unfortunately it means that all across the Western world, old people rule and young people are a minority and also its hard to support healthcare/retirement/pension plans because not enough kids.

Not likely to go back to the olden days unless we go back to farm life or find some other way that allows more kids to make more money.
>>
>>61201516
Europe need a war, it makes them stronger.
Meanwhile we will just sit cozy behind the UK's skirt while they get bombed.
>>
>>61201307
>British exports increase
>Middle class grows economically

Some people think this is bad
>>
>>61202514
enjoy your boats of pakis, and don't forget to thank Nigel for sending them
>>
>>61203992
Still less terror attacks than France.
Stop acting salty, Le Pen will liberate you soon. Damaging the EU just encourages you to vote for her.
>>
The eternal kike is displeased
>>
>>61203824
or we wait for the old guys to die off and then we can finally act smart
>>
>>61202662
>Edgy college liberals are the only ones outside the US who pay attention to him

Not really, all across the world liberal media tabloids like to quote the 2015mememan as a new source for international relations.
>>
>>61203869
>exports increase
to where? Britain's access to the EU single market depended a fifth of their economy on it.

There's going to be lots of uncertainty for a year or so
>>
>>61202575
>I don't know I thought be made a good case.
No, you don't know anon.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.