[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Russian athletes who can prove that they are free from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
"Russian athletes who can prove that they are free from doping can compete in the Olympics under a neutral flag" - IOC

What did they mean by this?
>>
What WADA and IOC believe is that Russians are cheating massively and with governmental support. It's not just individuals doing dumb shit here and there. It goes all the way to the top.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Mutko
>Vitaly Leontiyevich Mutko (Russian: Bитaлий Лeoнтьeвич Myткo; born December 8, 1958 in Krasnodar Krai) is a Russian politician. Since May 2008, he has been Minister of Sport, Tourism and Youth policy.[1]
>On 9 November 2015, a report by an independent
commission of the World Anti-Doping Agency accused Mutko of likely complicity in a wide-ranging, state-sponsored doping scheme within Russian track and field. Dick Pound, the head of the commission, said, "It was impossible for him [Mutko] not to be aware of it. And if he’s aware of it, he’s complicit in it." It was further alleged that Mutko's agency had undue influence over RUSADA, the Russian anti-doping agency that should operate independently from influence of government or athletes.[7]
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Olympians_at_the_Olympic_Games
>>
>>60921018

They have no proof but they just ban the whole country. The drug that they're complaining about Meldonium was only banned in January but they're trying to prosecute people for using it years ago.

Bullshit and politically driven if you ask me.
>>
>>60921191
russophile cuck
>>
>mafia state uses every trick in the book to cheat at sports
>get caught, banned from international competition
>dey dindunuffin dey good boys
>>
>>60919706
WORLD WAR 3 ?
>>
>>60921191
agreed its some heart medication that prevents cellulare damage and has no impact on athletic performance what so ever.
>>
>>60921191
t.putin
>>
>>60923376
That's why it's misused by thousands of top athletes right?

Anyway, this is about more than the meldonium. That's just one of the doping scandals Russia have had recently.

Not that there aren't lots of PED users everywhere.
>>
"professional sport" is the cancer of the world
it's produce nothing, it's useless
>>
>>60921394
its bad that they cheat, but at the same time it is kind of sad that they banned the whole country. Kind of destroys the point of the Olympic competition, i believe that every country should participate and we should be able to see who is the best out of everybody. It would be nice if they did the test and allowed drug free athletes to be part of their national team
>>
>>60919706
where can I buy a pair of these?
>>
>russia banned from olympics
less money to go on useless bullshit anyway
>>
>>60926880
not everything in life is about money, it should be about fun as well, and olympics are quite fun
>>
>>60927002
seing western passive-agressive measures agains russia is quite fun too
>>
>>60926838

Limited edition only for Rio athletes from Finland
>>
File: 617russia.png (479 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
617russia.png
479 KB, 2754x1397
>>60919706
probably means they're still banned
>>
>>60919706
Feels good that slavshits got banned. Makes lmoa all the time
>>
>>60927628
Hiromoot was right. Ban all Soviets.
>>
>olympics without Russia
what the FUCK! We need them. USA and Russia has the GOAT rivalry.

How can we have an Olympics without Russia? I'm scared.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.