[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country believe in coincidences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Omar.jpg (49 KB, 464x493) Image search: [Google]
Omar.jpg
49 KB, 464x493
Does your country believe in coincidences?
>>
>/lgbt/ still exists
One job
>>
File: lia.jpg (95 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
lia.jpg
95 KB, 682x1024
>Not one picture or video of chaos in club
>Not one person that was being carried towards the club (yes towards the club, check videos and Google maps) was covered in blood
>Several interviews by so called witnesses showed people completely calm after having just witnessed a massacre or completely fake acting, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkO1kyaCirc

With the Sandy Hook shooting pretty much being staged I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case here too.

Now let's see what the ratio of people calling me a retard to people with arguments is going to be. I estimate 100:1
>>
>>60810111
>With the Sandy Hook shooting pretty much being staged I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case here too.
It's American culture at this point.
>>
>>60810033
It was just too perfect. A Muslim that was a "registered democrat" shooting a gay club during ramadan on "Latin night". Either it's stage or meme magic is real
>>
>>60810033
damn so he was running for president too really makes you think
>>
>>60810240
Is it perfect, tho?
I mean, it basically gives ammo to the political left and right.
The lefties oppose homophobia and lax gun laws, and the righties oppose the religion of islam and on top of that, they can call out the democrats.
>>
>100 versus ONE
>in a closed space
>they still can't take him down

wew
>>
File: AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpg (50 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpg
50 KB, 800x390
>>60810284
So true..
Fucking fags, can't take down a guy with an automatic weapon.
>>
>>60810284

There were apparently 300 people in the club and he somehow managed to kill 50 people and hurt another 50 in 7 minutes (what news reported). I don't even know much about guns but that sounds unbelievable to me.
>>
>>60810356
>>60810284
fags are known to be warriorlike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvofVZ76XHs
>>
>>60810284
I just don't get some things, I mean how long was that guy in there? First I heard about this was like 11AM in europe which is like 4-5AM in Florida I guess? How long did it take until the police or w.e reacted to this shit?
>>
>>60810356
I don't know why would they stage such a thing though. Donald is too noble to do something that evil to get elected and if it were for Hillary the shooter would have been a white Christian
>>
>>60810319
Yes, what they did instead(nothing) sure did work out.
>>
>>60810356
You can do the math, it's not unbelievable at all

A semi-auto rifle fires as fast as the shooter can pull the trigger, so let's assume he fired one shot per second. 420 seconds in 7 minutes means 420 shots, but let's assume he had to reload 12 times at 3 seconds per reload. That leaves him with 384 seconds meaning 384 shots.

Assuming he's not an experienced marksman, we'll expect maybe 30-40% of his shots to land. That means 115-153 confirmed hits. Out of half of those hits, you can assume that he hit a vital area (head, neck, chest, thigh). There we have between 50-60 kills and 50-60 injured, which is quite close to what the results were.
>>
>>60810410

>Implying presidential candidates have any say in this

C'mon
>>
>>60810033
>radical islam is evil and dangerous and we need The Trump to protect us from terrorists
>Radical Muslim commits a terrorist attack on US soil
>n-nuh-uh! i-it was totally staged you guys!
I can't understand this. Is /pol/'s love of conspiracies so strong they'd prefer to pretend the greatest gimme they'll ever get didn't happen?
>>
>>60810381
He looks like a pony
>>
>>60812034

You silly goose, you forgot to include your arguments amongst you condescending post!
>>
File: kek.jpg (431 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
431 KB, 800x800
>>60810033
>mfw he'll be forever remembered as duckfacing cunt
>>
>>60810598
Bb, idk who you are but the way you explained that was really smart and sexy.

Thank you.
>>
>>60812170
The burden of proof is always on the accuser, Belgium. In this case, the people saying "no, reality is fake" need to prove it, not everyone else.

My entire post was expressing disbelief why /pol/, even if this was fake (which it has zero reason to be) would reject something that clearly validates their stance - Muslims, even American ones, are a potential threat (#TRUMP2016). It boggles the mind. This is cutting off your nose to spite your face.
>>
WHERE IS THE CCTV FROM THE FAGCLUB, NIGGERS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.